eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for Citizenship

+2
NLSP
Mikhail Alexander
6 posters

Go down

Asking for Citizenship Empty Asking for Citizenship

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-13, 04:50

I understand this may not be the correct place to post this but it seemed fit at the time.

------

Look, I really want to come back to eBelgium. Most of you, I know, have decided I'll give up my citizenship straight after I receive it, thinking that its a chocolate bar that I eat quickly and throw it in the bin. This is different. I've really got no where else to go. I could never live in a ONE country, I hate living in a country thats been mostly invaded and the remainder all have those who like ONE or who like Terra.

I think I've done my big travel trip. Its been a year and a half and I think after that time, I've learned that Belgium was far better in community and spirit wise compared to other countries. Most would say I should go back to Australia, but I'm blacklisted there so its not an option.

I understand why I've been "banned" from the country. Its because I travel too much. Well I've finally decided that I love Belgium with its community, its spirit and shadow Razz I know this community very well and have nearly been on the forums for about a year. I've seen people come and go.

After all that TL;DR that most won't read. I'm just trying to say, I've had a long hard think while I was in Germany for nearly 2 months that I want to settle down, and I want to do that in eBelgium. I understand most will think its before but this is different, I promise. I've you ignore my request, I'll only post it, over and over again.

If you want me to sign stuff, put money in an org and after 3 months, I'll get it back. I'll do that, but all I ask is that I can become a Belgian citizen and finally settle down. I've been busy with other eRep clones, the wiki and RL has started becoming more... demanding. If I want to move, I'll do it in an eRep clone. So no one gets hurt.

I know the last time I was here, I was here for about three weeks, then left to go to the UK. I've learned that after that, you just thought of me as any other person but worse. I've seen the insults thrown at me from all different countries from my constant moving. I've also seen Fhaemita use my name as a term used for people who move a lot.

Look, I really want to come back. I've thought long and hard and I've decided that I felt safe here. I love it on the forums and I just wanna come back. I understand some won't like it but it'll take time getting used to.

Regards,
Mikhail

Last edited by Mikhail Alexander on 2011-07-15, 13:58; edited 2 times in total
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Asking for Citizenship Empty Re: Asking for Citizenship

Post by NLSP 2011-07-13, 09:06

Well personally, for me you are welcome, there are only 2 problems
I do not care how much a person moves, I do care if you take up responsibility and then without notice just drop that task, since his job need to be done by another person last-minute and so.
Second, belgium has a limited amount of CS passes, so I prefer giving one of these to people that 'need' it Wink
If you say you are sure you want to stay and you are willing to put down some guaranty I think that will ensure a few persons about the good intentions (that I think you always have) and be a stimulation for you to hang around Smile

Grtz,
NLSP
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-13, 10:05

I understand if others need the citizenship more so it is up to the Congress if they wish to accept me now or when the next congress comes in on the 25th. The choice is theirs and either will be ok. I can wait a few days Smile
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-07-13, 10:33

Mikhail for me you are welcome just don't expect any government/congress positions in the near future...
As long as we don't use up all our passes I don't care if you join us for two weeks, two months, two years...
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-13, 11:43

mittekemuis wrote:Mikhail for me you are welcome just don't expect any government/congress positions in the near future...
As long as we don't use up all our passes I don't care if you join us for two weeks, two months, two years...
'

The reason I wanted to move here was to join the government and run for congress, why would I come if I couldn't do those things? If I'm to be a citizen, I'd like to have the opportunity to play a part of the country, not as President Smile

Last edited by Mikhail Alexander on 2011-07-15, 13:59; edited 2 times in total
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-07-13, 12:56

you are welcome back Smile just dont leave again or the goverment will be forced to chain you down Razz
jamster737
jamster737
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rockythapa 2012-02-20, 07:50

woow the international criminal is here
You can join in if u donate me some gold Razz

rockythapa
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-02-20, 08:29

It's a bit late for that, rocky. This thread is from last summer, and Mikhail has been here and gone again months ago. Wink
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down