eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.

+10
Elynea
Olv007
Jofroi
Monsieur Guillotine
Requiem Domine
Critically
Fhaemita Malodorous
jamster737
prophexy
shadowukcs
14 posters

Go down

Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.  Empty Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-31, 17:17

Jamster, who has been BfB member for ages tried to move heaven and earth to make his PP become active again so he could support him. He spends days trying to send messages to all members explaining them about the situation of the inactive PP. Just as he finally got him to resign, you 'accidentally' join up and PTO the party because you didn't agree with a decision that BCP democratically made.

GG. I told you guys that we shouldn't have given this clown a citizen pass.

A really low blow. Really low. PTO'ing another party because you didn't agree with BCP's decision.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.  Empty Re: Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.

Post by prophexy 2011-07-31, 17:22

Agreed 100%
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.  Empty Re: Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.

Post by jamster737 2011-07-31, 17:22

I 100% agree with you shadow i send every single member of BfB a message informing them i was the rightfull candidate and that i would have run for BfB if the party president was active i send 4 messages to wolfenn about the situation and the way i see it crit is doing this to get CP he isnt being fair or just about it is this a person belgium rearly wants as there CP who has to cheat to get in than running a fair election
jamster737
jamster737
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-07-31, 17:24

Agreed
Although I am for a Belgium Independant party (I had the same idea as Rowan) I do not agree with how this was one.

Jamster should be given control of the party
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-07-31, 17:26

jamster737 wrote:I 100% agree with you shadow i send every single member of BfB a message informing them i was the rightfull candidate and that i would have run for BfB if the party president was active i send 4 messages to wolfenn about the situation and the way i see it crit is doing this to get CP he isnt being fair or just about it is this a person belgium rearly wants as there CP who has to cheat to get in than running a fair election

Jamster, let me be clear for once and for all, I don't have to do something with the PTO of BfB. I only contact him because he was the PP of BfB. I asked him to support me on with CP elections and he did.

Critically Mikhail_Alexander: you here ?
Mikhail_Alexander Yep
Critically as you maybe know, I run as CP, and I'm asking BfB support since you're the PP
Mikhail_Alexander You already have my full support
Mikhail_Alexander I feel that jamster isn't read
Mikhail_Alexander ready*

That are logs from +/- 1 hour ago. When I saw he was PP, I couldn't let this go. You would have done the same.

It's indeed bad for all the work you've put in making Wolfenn resign.... But I do not interfere with internal BfB politics, neither with you campaign.

So don't accuse me from things I didn't have done!!!! I play it CLEAN !

-Critically
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-31, 17:28

I agree with Fhaemitta, If Rowan has any decency left, he would return the party to Jamster
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-07-31, 17:29

that does not change the fact in anyway that i have been in BfB since i joined and when everyone else left i STAYED ! and it was down to me and xironn being the only active ones left i still stayed ! i was the rightfull candidate for BfB and Mikhail_Alexander had no right to support you he cant simply waltze in a take control and then instantly change the name of the party and support you
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-07-31, 17:33

jamster737 wrote:that does not change the fact in anyway that i have been in BfB since i joined and when everyone else left i STAYED ! and it was down to me and xironn being the only active ones left i still stayed ! i was the rightfull candidate for BfB and Mikhail_Alexander had no right to support you he cant simply waltze in a take control and then instantly change the name of the party and support you

look, if he decides to support you, its okay for me, if he decides to support me, I'm okay too.
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-07-31, 17:35

but what gives Rowan the right thats my question ?
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-07-31, 17:40

jamster737 wrote:but what gives Rowan the right thats my question ?

idk, you tell me ...
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-07-31, 17:42

Critically wrote:
jamster737 wrote:but what gives Rowan the right thats my question ?

idk, you tell me ...

imo he doesnt have any right he has not been in BfB so it is not his decision to make who he supports he doesnt even know me or my manifesto and ideas he is supporting you because he is your friend and thats what it boils down to on who he will support

in additon he has NO RIGHT at all to change the name of the party
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2011-07-31, 17:46

I agree with Fhaemita and shadowukcs, Mikhail didnt have the right to do this, and he should give the party back to jamster as soon as possible. The whole thing is terrible and awful.
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-07-31, 18:20

I will contact Rowan as soon as he comes online. Maybe I can make him give the party back. I want to run a fair and clean election Wink

-Critically
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsieur Guillotine 2011-07-31, 19:31

Oh boy. Mikhail just told me he wants to make bfb bip and that fhaemita supported him. he didn't say anything about not agreeing with anything related to bcp, or that he would take it over NOW... I have to say, I think it would be unfair for bfb to support based on mikhail's wants, because I mean, he has been in that party for one day. i think the best solution to keep it fair is that the party does not support anyone.
Monsieur Guillotine
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-31, 19:38

Monsieur Guillotine wrote:Oh boy. Mikhail just told me he wants to make bfb bip and that fhaemita supported him. he didn't say anything about not agreeing with anything related to bcp, or that he would take it over NOW... I have to say, I think it would be unfair for bfb to support based on mikhail's wants, because I mean, he has been in that party for one day. i think the best solution to keep it fair is that the party does not support anyone.

why? Jamster has been in that party trough all it's rough days when everyone abandoned it. He tried to get it organised again, despite not being the PP and not having any powers. Just as he got wolfenn to resign, Rowan comes in and PTO's the party. Imo the party should be returned to Xironn or Jamster as they where the only ones putting an effort in it.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-07-31, 19:43

shadowukcs wrote:
Monsieur Guillotine wrote:Oh boy. Mikhail just told me he wants to make bfb bip and that fhaemita supported him. he didn't say anything about not agreeing with anything related to bcp, or that he would take it over NOW... I have to say, I think it would be unfair for bfb to support based on mikhail's wants, because I mean, he has been in that party for one day. i think the best solution to keep it fair is that the party does not support anyone.

why? Jamster has been in that party trough all it's rough days when everyone abandoned it. He tried to get it organised again, despite not being the PP and not having any powers. Just as he got wolfenn to resign, Rowan comes in and PTO's the party. Imo the party should be returned to Xironn or Jamster as they where the only ones putting an effort in it.

I don't interfere with party politics but do you know how hard it is to get the party back to Jamster?

I mean if Mikhael resigns, then Elynea is PP, then Fhaemita, then again Elynea, etc. etc.
All people above xironn (5 persons) must resign from BfB all at the same moment (what I don't see happening).

-Critically
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-31, 20:00

Critically wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

I don't interfere with party politics but do you know how hard it is to get the party back to Jamster?

I mean if Mikhael resigns, then Elynea is PP, then Fhaemita, then again Elynea, etc. etc.
All people above xironn (5 persons) must resign from BfB all at the same moment (what I don't see happening).

-Critically

yes, we've thought of that. Jamster has passed the deadline for being set to run as president today. If he would return now, he wouldn't be able to stand for pres anymore. I couldn't go there either as I'm PP of B4H. So I advised him to ask another high XP-ranking Belgian that doesn't have any other commitments to act as a "shadow"-PP (ea: act in his place) until the elections are over. Fhaemita was available and willing to take on the job. So it would basically come down to Rowan resigning and then Elynea. Something which I think (seeing as she's planning on moving around in eWorld) she will have little problem with
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-07-31, 20:47

Well, Elynea or Fhaemita hasn't more right of being BfB PP than Mikhail.

He didn't tricked anyone and got the PP on a fair way. We can all agree that his policy doesn't stick at all with the BfB one, but that's eRepublik rules and we all play with that.

BfB failed at last elections and if they can't manage to have a proper PP it is their problem, not the one of the community. If the members want to deny it they'll be able to do it on the 15th.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-07-31, 20:49

Jofroi wrote:Well, Elynea or Fhaemita hasn't more right of being BfB PP than Mikhail.
they have more right if they take over it as a shadow PP like shadow said untill i can take over
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-07-31, 20:51

I think Elynea might be a better choice seeing she was a member for a long time. But she said she would be leaving after CP elections so that would be only a very short term solution. I hope she is willing to stay till party president elections so somebody can take over there.

If she is not willing I am willing to be Party president at interim till the next party president.
This would be only ingame and I would have no further power.
I would let the party be run by the real BfB members like Xironn and Jamster.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-07-31, 21:03

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:I think Elynea might be a better choice seeing she was a member for a long time. But she said she would be leaving after CP elections so that would be only a very short term solution. I hope she is willing to stay till party president elections so somebody can take over there.

If she is not willing I am willing to be Party president at interim till the next party president.

Hum... me? (I was in BfB almost my entire e-life. Just left the party two weeks ago... )
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-31, 21:35

Olv007 wrote:
Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:I think Elynea might be a better choice seeing she was a member for a long time. But she said she would be leaving after CP elections so that would be only a very short term solution. I hope she is willing to stay till party president elections so somebody can take over there.

Hum... me? (I was in BfB almost my entire e-life. Just left the party two weeks ago... )

well yea, but you left with all the other BfB'ers. Jamster stayed and tried to resurrect it when all others left it.

Plus, you can't be PP anyway if Rowan quits. You don't have enough xp.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-07-31, 22:17

Or he does^^.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-07-31, 22:39

I leave my responsabilities to be free in my time, spend 2 hours it's hard.
But sorry to be pp, we don't need two hours per day. I'm every day here, every day in the game, i know what must do the pp... I'm in the BFB my first party to help if you need... that's all.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-01, 08:36

shadowukcs wrote:Jamster, who has been BfB member for ages tried to move heaven and earth to make his PP become active again so he could support him. He spends days trying to send messages to all members explaining them about the situation of the inactive PP. Just as he finally got him to resign, you 'accidentally' join up and PTO the party because you didn't agree with a decision that BCP democratically made.

GG. I told you guys that we shouldn't have given this clown a citizen pass.

A really low blow. Really low. PTO'ing another party because you didn't agree with BCP's decision.

f*** off. How was I meant to know jamster was PMing people to take the party? I'm not bloody god. He resigned and since I'm the highest XP player, I got the party. If I resign jamster won't get it. He'll never get it unless he runs for elections. His XP is way too low.

And just because I got the party automatically and myself wanting to make an Independent party in Belgium. I'm suddenly the clown of the country. shadow, if you had any self respect, you'd leave the game. Your a f*** troll and all you do is whine and talk s***.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-01, 08:41

I wasn't told anything was being done with the party so I went right ahead. If I was contacted or I saw something pop up. I would've left it alone and that would be that. Now everyones angry at me because I PTOed a party when I didn't. It was given to me by resignation.

I'm sorry to Jamster and I'll remain PP, change the party back to the BfB and support him for PP though my paper. That I'm afraid is all I can do until the 15th. I'm not going to simply resign and let someone else do something like I did.

I want everyone to get over the attitude that you hate me because I made a mistake. s*** happens and as for shadow, he can get f***. He's just had nothing to troll over and this is perfect for him as he thinks I'm weak but I'm not. So shadow, get f***, get a life and go troll your mum. She likes it like that.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-08-01, 09:04

And Rowan is leaving again Rolling Eyes

[08:42:17] <Mikhail_Alexander> I'm not resigning
[08:42:34] <Mikhail_Alexander> Jamster can take it and then I'm leaving after my congress term. I'm sick of this country
[08:43:23] <Kim_Jof_Il> so u're leaving again ^^
[08:43:30] <Mikhail_Alexander> Pretty much,
[08:43:37] <Mikhail_Alexander> I'm not wanted and I don't want to be here
[08:43:43] <Mikhail_Alexander> You can blacklist me as you wish
[08:43:53] <Mikhail_Alexander> I'll probably quit
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-01, 09:21

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:And Rowan is leaving again Rolling Eyes

[08:42:17] I'm not resigning
[08:42:34] Jamster can take it and then I'm leaving after my congress term. I'm sick of this country
[08:43:23] so u're leaving again ^^
[08:43:30] Pretty much,
[08:43:37] I'm not wanted and I don't want to be here
[08:43:43] You can blacklist me as you wish
[08:43:53] I'll probably quit

and then

[17:00:26] <@Mikhail_Alexander> I've also thought of just staying and not going into politics.
[17:00:30] <@Mikhail_Alexander> Just fighting Razz
[17:01:24] <+Kim_Jof_Il> u're too weak for that :p
[17:02:12] <@Mikhail_Alexander> I'm stronger then most
[17:02:15] <@showering> Smile
[17:02:18] <@showering> byebye
[17:02:21] <@Mikhail_Alexander> and if I moved to Serbia, Natural enemy all the time Razz
[17:02:21] * @showering (~HIMYM@Rizon-D9020B9B.user.wh-stuttgart.de) Quit
[17:02:48] <+Kim_Jof_Il> ahaha

So I'm staying Razz
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-08-01, 11:03

Mikhail Alexander wrote:f*** off. How was I meant to know jamster was PMing people to take the party? I'm not bloody god. He resigned and since I'm the highest XP player, I got the party.

I found the timing of you leaving BCP (the party to whom you've donated your CM gold and made a whole tirade about how it's for the internationale and blablabla) to then join another, nearly dead party, right at the moment that it's PP was going to resign, seems very coincidental to me.

Just at the moment you wanted a party, one falls right in your lap "accidentally"

Mikhail Alexander wrote: If I resign jamster won't get it. He'll never get it unless he runs for elections. His XP is way too low.

read posts above

Mikhail Alexander wrote:And just because I got the party automatically and myself wanting to make an Independent party in Belgium. I'm suddenly the clown of the country. shadow, if you had any self respect, you'd leave the game. Your a f*** troll and all you do is whine and talk s***.

Why should I leave the game? Have you read the comments here? I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Also:

Spoiler:

Mikhail Alexander wrote:I want everyone to get over the attitude that you hate me because I made a mistake. s*** happens and as for shadow, he can get f***. He's just had nothing to troll over and this is perfect for him as he thinks I'm weak but I'm not. So shadow, get f***, get a life and go troll your mum. She likes it like that.

Rowan. Thanks for playing it dirty again.  Hogan
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-08-01, 11:09

I think the best thing would be if Mikhail resigns as PP and that way it will go to Elynea (who is an active BfB member) untill after the election when i can rejoin and run for PP
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-01, 11:34

jamster737 wrote:I think the best thing would be if Mikhail resigns as PP and that way it will go to Elynea (who is an active BfB member) untill after the election when i can rejoin and run for PP

I will do this then. I've already supported you for CP and Elynea can do what she wishes. I really do apologize for what I've done to your plans. I was unaware of them and thought the BfB was dead. My mistake. I myself will be independent and follow no party.

EDIT: Elynea is now PP, I've also resigned as a moderator of the forums.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-08-01, 12:01

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
jamster737 wrote:I think the best thing would be if Mikhail resigns as PP and that way it will go to Elynea (who is an active BfB member) untill after the election when i can rejoin and run for PP

I will do this then. I've already supported you for CP and Elynea can do what she wishes. I really do apologize for what I've done to your plans. I was unaware of them and thought the BfB was dead. My mistake. I myself will be independent and follow no party.

EDIT: Elynea is now PP, I've also resigned as a moderator of the forums.
Thank you mikhail it wasnt your fault you didnt know about it all and i would like to thank you for being honorable and returning the party i have gained a lot of respect for you Smile

i am glad this big misunderstanding is over with barly any trolling Razz
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-08-01, 12:57

When i will have access : i will make a pool for the members of BFB about the next elections.

We need to see our motivation come back. The bfb is a party for the liberty and a party to protect the citizens before all. I will try to find each person who is member and send them a mail. We need more activity there.

Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-01, 15:01

Elynea wrote:When i will have access : i will make a pool for the members of BFB about the next elections.

We need to see our motivation come back. The bfb is a party for the liberty and a party to protect the citizens before all. I will try to find each person who is member and send them a mail. We need more activity there.

Just a quick question, why are you supporting Critically?

I thought the entire process was so Jamster got extra support Smile

My mistake.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/presidential-candidates/country-32
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-08-01, 15:17

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Elynea wrote:When i will have access : i will make a pool for the members of BFB about the next elections.

My mistake.

indeed it was we are in discussion and i think i deserve the support from my party that i have worked so hard to keep alive
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-01, 15:31

jamster737 wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

My mistake.

indeed it was we are in discussion and i think i deserve the support from my party that i have worked so hard to keep alive

If its changed suddenly with no explanation, check this.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img18/87/unledhsh.png
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-08-01, 15:43

Yeah, I asked support to the PP of BfB, like every candidate for CP would do. It's not because you worked hard for that party that you deserve their support. It's because you've good and realistic ideas that you get party support!

-Critically
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-08-01, 15:45

I know, it was a test in game Smile

I will say you one thing. I think it's time to say : liberty of vote.

I will make a newspaper to say : each candidate has a program.

Now you have the power of decision, as i said in a newspaper my personal opinion it's for critically. But i don't want push person to vote for him if the person prefers you Jamster.

It's time to change the party. It is dead, then we must wake up and give the choice to the population. It's not good to say to a member : vote for this one or this other. Sorry, at the begining the BFB is a party who exist the egality and i will push in this way each person who wants that.

Together we are stronger, the liberty is before all. The population must have the choice and they don't need to be sheeps.

Last edited by Elynea on 2011-08-01, 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-08-01, 15:45

and i have got some great ideas to improve all aspects of Belgium for the BTA to party politics
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-08-01, 15:48

Elynea wrote:I know, it was a test in game Smile

I will say you one thing. I think it's time to say : liberty of vote.

I will make a newspaper to say : each candidate has a program.

Now you have the power of decision, as i said in a newspaper my personal opinion it's for critically. But i don't want push person to vote for him if the person prefers you Jamster.

It's time to change the party. It is dead, then we must wake up and give the choice to the population. It's not good to say to a member : vote for this one or this other. Sorry, at the begining the BFB is a party who exist the egality and i will push in this way each person who wants that.

Together we are stronger, the liberty is before all. The population must have the choice and they don't need to be sheeps.

yes but that what parties do they support the candidate from there party and for those who support him i have messages from members of BfB saying they will support me and xironn is one of them you have to support a candidate that the party chooses not just the PP and also if you dont chose a candidate then you are supporting crit as he has more expereince and therefore the 2 clickers will vote for him
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-08-01, 15:55

yeah if you read my message you can see : It was a test.

I must respect the choice made before. I will publish an article with our programm to be sure and to send it for our members who are inactive here, but active in game.

But a test says a lot of things, I have never received so many e-mails in one day. Razz

well i think you can see the situation is right now in game. I prevent, i will make a newspaper who explain the programm of each candidat, i will ask to the population to take a nice decision for ebelgium.

I'm not a "gourou" or "Jésus", i want a party free for all.

Work for more equality for all, share to progress.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsieur Guillotine 2011-08-01, 19:32

well although I don't understand what Elynea and jamster737 are talking about (it's not your fault Elynea Razz ), I'm glad this whole mess has been solved.
Monsieur Guillotine
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by temujin94 2011-08-01, 23:01

Rowan is probably the biggest waste of space in erep, his record for staying in a country must be like 18 days, I'd be surprised if he finished a term of anything ever.

/thread
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-02, 11:24

temujin94 wrote:Rowan is probably the biggest waste of space in erep, his record for staying in a country must be like 18 days, I'd be surprised if he finished a term of anything ever.

/thread

How very supportive of you, go back to Britfagland.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by temujin94 2011-08-02, 12:37

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
temujin94 wrote:Rowan is probably the biggest waste of space in erep, his record for staying in a country must be like 18 days, I'd be surprised if he finished a term of anything ever.

/thread

How very adminy of you

Oh and please god don't join the UK again even if it is only for two weeks again
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-08-02, 12:53

temujin94 wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

/thread

How very adminy of you

Oh and please god don't join the UK again even if it is only for two weeks again

I never want to and I've also resigned as GMod but the forums haven't shown that up yet.

The UK is just a country of trolls and s****. I only wanted this training war so I could kill as many as I could. Its going very well.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by temujin94 2011-08-02, 12:58

Oh you resigned again

Shocked.jpg

Erepublik in general is a troll game and who cares if you kill a few people in the TW's tbh it's not like your actually doing any damage.
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-08-02, 17:27

since everyone said what was on their mind, this topic is locked to prevent even more insults
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieter557 2011-08-03, 19:03

Mikhail Alexander wrote:

/thread

That's one warning for you.
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down