eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikhail complaining

+5
Mikhail Alexander
Ward De Bever
shadowukcs
Konrad Neumann
NLSP
9 posters

Go down

Mikhail complaining Empty Re: Mikhail complaining

Post by NLSP 2011-10-20, 12:15

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:Thanks to those who already now expressed their support.

Mikhail Alexander wrote:I thought you stated a little while ago you had no intention to run for President? *sigh* It seems you lied, nothing new there. I don't wish you good luck because there is someone more capable and at least is fair to everyone except you. Vote prophexy for President, for a better Belgium, today!
Mikhail, I think you speak about a previous campaign: would you care to provide the reference so that I can reply properly? Things change and, as you can read in the article, I pick up the gauntlet. You will find more details about the continuity and the alternative that I offer for Belgium later in the campaign article series.

This campaign starts quite early in order to help Belgian citizens become accustomed to the idea Smile

The reference is on the ULA forum but wait. I was banned from that wasn't I? For standing up against you. To be honest, if you win, you'll get impeached and if you don't, you'll have a hissy fit about the country being controlled by Communists, way it go.
you are not banned from the ULA forum, only your access to the private part is taken away, when you quit as an ULA member ...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-10-21, 15:08

NLSP wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:Thanks to those who already now expressed their support.

Mikhail Alexander wrote:I thought you stated a little while ago you had no intention to run for President? *sigh* It seems you lied, nothing new there. I don't wish you good luck because there is someone more capable and at least is fair to everyone except you. Vote prophexy for President, for a better Belgium, today!
Mikhail, I think you speak about a previous campaign: would you care to provide the reference so that I can reply properly? Things change and, as you can read in the article, I pick up the gauntlet. You will find more details about the continuity and the alternative that I offer for Belgium later in the campaign article series.

This campaign starts quite early in order to help Belgian citizens become accustomed to the idea Smile

The reference is on the ULA forum but wait. I was banned from that wasn't I? For standing up against you. To be honest, if you win, you'll get impeached and if you don't, you'll have a hissy fit about the country being controlled by Communists, way it go.
you are not banned from the ULA forum, only your access to the private part is taken away, when you quit as an ULA member ...

This is really silly to me. Only in eBE that does this. No parties in the US, UK, Germany, Netherlands etc does this if you leave the country etc will they take away access to the party forum. For they hope for you to come back as well as to continue your contribution since active members a few. In UK like the TUP, once a member always a member. Unless Mikhail is in a different party in eBE or is leaking stuff and you have clear evidence for it, this seems really silly and even foolish from a party perspective.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-21, 15:11

Konrad Neumann wrote:
This is really silly to me. Only in eBE that does this. No parties in the US, UK, Germany, Netherlands etc does this if you leave the country etc will they take away access to the party forum. For they hope for you to come back as well as to continue your contribution since active members a few. In UK like the TUP, once a member always a member. Unless Mikhail is in a different party in eBE or is leaking stuff and you have clear evidence for it, this seems really silly and even foolish from a party perspective.

^ exactly

but we all know that there is one exception that rule

*kuch*kuch* TR *kuch*kuch*
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-10-21, 20:00

shadowukcs wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:Unless Mikhail is in a different party in eBE (...)
This was the case: he ran away after losing the August ULA PP election and after he failed to push through his CP candidate. Those who are still interested by this affair can make their own judgment here.

Btw, I am not willing to revive old tensions.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-10-21, 20:40

like said by ward: he's access was taken away, when he left ULA for another eBelgian party
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-01, 10:18

Ward De Bever wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:Unless Mikhail is in a different party in eBE (...)
This was the case: he ran away after losing the August ULA PP election and after he failed to push through his CP candidate. Those who are still interested by this affair can make their own judgment here.

Btw, I am not willing to revive old tensions.

I actually wasn't really intending to run for PP really so you can say what you like to make yourself feel better but it's lies.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-01, 10:19

NLSP wrote:like said by ward: he's access was taken away, when he left ULA for another eBelgian party

Why don't you read Konrad's comment and act on it, ooooo wait....
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-01, 11:34

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
NLSP wrote:like said by ward: he's access was taken away, when he left ULA for another eBelgian party

Konrad Neumann wrote:Unless Mikhail is in a different party in eBE (...) and you have clear evidence for it, this seems really silly and even foolish from a party perspective.
?
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-04, 11:16

Ward De Bever wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

Konrad Neumann wrote:Unless Mikhail is in a different party in eBE (...) and you have clear evidence for it, this seems really silly and even foolish from a party perspective.
?

The one previous to that, don't play retard on me.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-04, 12:24

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

?

So what is your point please? Konrad posted only one comment here, as far as i can see.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Mikhail complaining Empty Mikhail complaining

Post by Boklevski 2011-11-04, 13:32

Mikhail Alexander wrote:The one previous to that, don't play retard on me.

A link to the correct post might have been more helpful than an insult.

--
Boklevski
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-04, 13:41

-thread splitted-

Further: this are the facts in the order they happened
1) Mikhail announced his candidacy to become ULA PP
2) His candidacy was not widely supported
3) Mikhail left to another party in eBelgium
4) on the ULA forum, Mikhail's party member mask was removed
5) Mikhail has fun in his eBelgium party that isn't ULA
6) Mikhail loses some elections and leave eBelgium

So, is there someone that really thinks that a person who was less then 1 month in ULA, left with slamming doors to another eBelgian party, slandering ULA and ULA members in the mean time, then even leaves eBelgium, should receive on the internal ULA partyforum, a partymember's mask????
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2011-11-04, 13:59

I think these are internal party matters and in my opinion every party can give acces to their forum to anyone they want and also remove the acces of who they want. I don't really understand why this discussion should be held. If your not a member of a party I think it's normal that the possibility exists that you loose your acces to their forum. And if you can't live with that you should have stayed in the party.

I don't think anyone should have to say how a party handels internal affairs or memberships when you don't belong to that party.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-04, 14:00

NLSP wrote:
So, is there someone that really thinks that a person who was less then 1 month in ULA, left with slamming doors to another eBelgian party, slandering ULA and ULA members in the mean time, then even leaves eBelgium, should receive on the internal ULA partyforum, a partymember's mask????

if a person leaves a party (under whatever the circumstances are) the party president has the right to remove the access of that person especially when the person moves to another party in the same country. In the time that Rowan was in Belgium he's been in 4 parties constantly moving from party to party. I don't see the problem with removing somebody access on the party forum if that person leaves a party and moves to another party that is normal procedure everywhere.

Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-05, 03:50

NLSP wrote:-thread splitted-

Further: this are the facts in the order they happened
1) Mikhail announced his candidacy to become ULA PP
2) His candidacy was not widely supported
3) Mikhail left to another party in eBelgium
4) on the ULA forum, Mikhail's party member mask was removed
5) Mikhail has fun in his eBelgium party that isn't ULA
6) Mikhail loses some elections and leave eBelgium

1) I suggested I'd run if I was accepted by some
2) I wasn't and left due to Ward's constant insults and arguing on not giving MG the chance at the time. He won and you cried murder because you were unhappy with what happened and that things didn't go your way.

I tried the BCP and decided to try the ULP since Fhaemita was part of it and it seemed a good party. I've since learnt that they are a horrible party and was the reason why I left. I then sat with no party for 15 days before Res was brought back and I went back. These are my decisions and all of you don't seem to realise this. If you have a problem with me, keep it to yourself because no one here or myself cares about what you have to say.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-05, 03:52

Ward De Bever wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

?

So what is your point please? Konrad posted only one comment here, as far as i can see.

Konrad Newmann wrote:

Unless this quote some how jumped off your screen and flushed itself down the toilet, I suggest you gain better eyesight.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-05, 04:09

"Once a member, always a member", is that what you want me to reply on? I don't consider you, Mikhail, as a long-time or trustable friend if that is what you want to suggest. I don't personally "hope for you to come back as well as to continue your contribution since active members a few"... I have however no problem with you if you behave, something you have difficulty to do on the wiki too: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/User_talk:Mikhail_Alexander#Personal_insults_from_this_admin

Now what is your reply to Belea2008? If none, please stop polluting this thread. Thank you.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-05, 04:40

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
2) I wasn't and left due to Ward's constant insults and arguing on not giving MG the chance at the time. He won and you cried murder because you were unhappy with what happened and that things didn't go your way.

I tried the BCP and decided to try the ULP since Fhaemita was part of it and it seemed a good party. I've since learnt that they are a horrible party and was the reason why I left. I then sat with no party for 15 days before Res was brought back and I went back. These are my decisions and all of you don't seem to realise this. If you have a problem with me, keep it to yourself because no one here or myself cares about what you have to say.
Why are you complaining about the forummask of ULA partymembers on their internal forum if you don't even remember it's name???
Further Ward didn't insult you there, but you insulted ward there and there was beside you NO ULA partymembers that wanted to support MG.
I don't have a problem with you, but you seems to have a problem that you don't have any private forumaccess there anymore...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-05, 05:02

NLSP wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

Why are you complaining about the forummask of ULA partymembers on their internal forum if you don't even remember it's name???
Further Ward didn't insult you there, but you insulted ward there and there was beside you NO ULA partymembers that wanted to support MG.
I don't have a problem with you, but you seems to have a problem that you don't have any private forumaccess there anymore...

To be honest, I never have and never will care about the access of the party. I call it the ULP because it pisses you off and I enjoy it. I also think thats what it should be called since it isn't actually an alliance but a political party. It wasn't made up of other parties but itself, remember the history of the ULP!
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-05, 05:25

An alliance can also consist of players. Weak reasoning.

In fact, what are you complaining about?
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-05, 10:14

Ward De Bever wrote:An alliance can also consist of players. Weak reasoning.

In fact, what are you complaining about?

I wasn't actually complaining at all. Just saying stuff.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-05, 11:15

This is an internal debate it should not be done in the open. Admins can you lock this
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-05, 11:26

Seeing this isn't going anywhere constructive, I will close it
(if mr president will allow a mod to close it Razz)
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down