eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions to the government : BAF MU //

+7
xironn
Olv007
shadowukcs
jamster737
Nohjis
Fhaemita Malodorous
ThomasRED
11 posters

Go down

Questions to the government : BAF MU // Empty Questions to the government : BAF MU //

Post by ThomasRED 2011-12-03, 20:20

Hello,

I remember that we had difficulties in the past to create the BAF MU, for which i even paid a part as donation to help people to approve the idea of a military unit for the army.

The main argument against it was it price, 40 gold.

At the end, the State created this BAF MU, with state money.

Lately, the High Command have asked Betafoxtrot to appoint Tecuvo as new Commander of the MU ingame.

But Betafoxtrot didn't appointed Tecuvo, and appointed Shadowukcs, who have claimed his intentions to keep this MU under his command.

I have been able to see that he is now running a new military project with Xironn, using the BAF MU ingame.

My question are :

Does the BAF MU is still under the orders of the High Command ?
Is the BAF MU still considered as our national army or is it a private militia run by shadow and xironn ?
Does Shadowukcs have paid 40g for the MU or does he stole it ?

I know that several people have asked themselves these sames questions, but didn't raise the problem in public because they fear a hard reaction from some users, about civil war, etc... so let's try to keep this debate on track, using arguments, polite words, and just trying to solve shadow questions about the BAF.

Thanks for the answers, it will allow us to see more clear about this situation.

ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Questions to the government : BAF MU // Empty Re: Questions to the government : BAF MU //

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-12-03, 22:06

I moved it to general discussions, where it belongs.
Also please don't remove any replies here.

Thank you
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Questions to the government : BAF MU // Empty Re: Questions to the government : BAF MU //

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-03, 22:20

Dear ThomasRED,

I will give an answer to your questions to be more clear about the different announcements made.

1/ Is the BAF MU still under the orders of High Command ?

The answer to this question is yes for all questions aside from recruitment.
High Command still has the ability to decide about daily activities as indicated by shadowukcs himself.

2/ Is the BAF MU still considered as our national army or is it a private militia ran by shadow and xironn ?

BAF is still considered to be the property of the eBelgian state. I will await the further decisions regarding recruitment before we can say if it can still be considered as a national army.

3/ Did shadowukcs pay 40g for the MU or did he steal it ?

shadowukcs has taken control of the MU against a decision made by High Command. In order to ensure a serene climate in the comming weeks, High Command has listened to his proposals and decided to let him have a chance to implement his supply and management ideas. As the MU is still considered to be the property of the eBelgian state, we can not consider it to be stolen.

Even if we were to consider at this moment that MU command is no longer under control of the eBelgian state impersonated by High Command, the only person that can be considered to have stolen the MU is BetaFoxtrot. As it stands now, we consider shadowukcs has returned ownership to the eBelgian state.

Do not hesitate to ask more questions if they should arise,
Nohjis
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-12-03, 23:34

rearly what Nohjis said i cant rearly add anything else Smile
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-12-04, 02:12

I'd only like to add that TR's reactions here are priceless fulfilling everything I expected from this.

All that's lacking now is an article with his BfB org and a few fake IRC logs
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-12-04, 12:27

Gros Beta destroyed BAF by taking the worst possible decisions.

Handing over BAF to Shadow was one of them.

If Shadow really care he should have hand over BAF to someone who really care about BAF. Then discuss his proposal and maybe give him a chance to try it out.

Right now "HC" accepted to let him do his thing, just because they don't have any other choice. In that case I can't recognize BAF as a national army anymore.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-12-04, 12:43

Olv007 wrote:Gros Beta destroyed BAF by taking the worst possible decisions.

If Shadow really care he should have hand over BAF to someone who really care about BAF. Then discuss his proposal and maybe give him a chance to try it out.

Right now "HC" accepted to let him do his thing, just because they don't have any other choice. In that case I can't recognize BAF as a national army anymore.

hey, you're free to leave if you don't want good supplies.

no one is forcing you to recognize anything. I don't recognize the SC either.

oh and kravenn forcing Beta to give the MU to you, threatening to suspend his supplies, isn't kosher either (clickme)
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-12-04, 13:27

shadowukcs wrote:
Olv007 wrote:Gros Beta destroyed BAF by taking the worst possible decisions.

hey, you're free to leave if you don't want good supplies.

no one is forcing you to recognize anything. I don't recognize the SC either.

oh and kravenn forcing Beta to give the MU to you, threatening to suspend his supplies, isn't kosher either (clickme)

It was not normal that Beta could hold back a MU when being part of the UKSF. And you know Gros Beta, he's just a child who wants to do whatever he wants. So there was no other choice than forcing him to hand over BAF to one of the two strongest BAF members.

It's just like saying a 6-old years to finish his meal, otherwise he cannot watch TV.

Anyway, on the fact you proved to be a liar, and Xironn being someone who cannot follow orders I will not approve any BAF funding proposal al long both of you are in BAF.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-12-04, 13:39

Questions to the government : BAF MU // WMD__s_are_bad_mkay_by_wilkowwc
well Mr. Hat, it seems that shadow is a liar and that my poo-poo hurts so therefore I'm going to sit in my room... with a big frown-face... being soooooo mad
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2011-12-04, 16:34

I can easily follow orders, i just don't fight against my own country. I've explained it 100 times before, you think of it just the way you like. I couldn't care any less really.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-12-04, 17:35

xironn wrote:I can easily follow orders, i just don't fight against my own country. I've explained it 100 times before, you think of it just the way you like. I couldn't care any less really.

And we explained 100 times why tactical fights against your own country are necessary sometimes...
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Clay 2011-12-04, 17:37

and it's obvious you both won't change your mind so get over it please
Jonathan Clay
Jonathan Clay
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-12-04, 18:10

We're working on the last preparations now. All BAF soldiers who applied to (re)join will be assigned to companies once the funds for the supply proposal have been transferred.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-12-04, 18:19

is there anywhere a list with soldiers who applied and people that got refused?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-04, 18:32

I know that this is maybe - off-topic, but I will ask anyway Razz Can I join the BAF, and what is needed to do that? Also I want to ask - what are the privileges that BAF members have? TY
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-12-04, 18:49

el1temkd wrote:I know that this is maybe - off-topic, but I will ask anyway Razz Can I join the BAF, and what is needed to do that? Also I want to ask - what are the privileges that BAF members have? TY

Sure you can join

follow the instruction here: https://ebelgium.forumotion.net/t4974-baf-is-recruiting-limited-spaces-avalialbe

As for privileges, you get funded with 12 guns per day.

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-12-04, 20:07

Olv007 wrote:And we explained 100 times why tactical fights against your own country are necessary sometimes...

Some people are just willfully dense Rolling Eyes

Jonathan Clay wrote:and it's obvious you both won't change your mind so get over it please

People you don't understand that it's sometimes needed to fight against your own country just doesn't understand military tactics in erepublik. You don't change the minds of people who are willfully ignorant.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-04, 22:06

shadowukcs wrote:
el1temkd wrote:I know that this is maybe - off-topic, but I will ask anyway Razz Can I join the BAF, and what is needed to do that? Also I want to ask - what are the privileges that BAF members have? TY

Sure you can join

follow the instruction here: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t4974-baf-is-recruiting-limited-spaces-avalialbe

As for privileges, you get funded with 12 guns per day.

...but I must give you WRM for you to make my weapons, or I misunderstood?
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-12-04, 22:41

yep
=> you give shad money or WRM and he gives you guns for the same amount you gave him money or WRM Smile
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2011-12-04, 23:08

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
People you don't understand that it's sometimes needed to fight against your own country just doesn't understand military tactics in erepublik. You don't change the minds of people who are willfully ignorant.

If there was a need to fight i would have, but simple not hitting was more then sufficient to give eNL the edge in those fights.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-12-05, 06:30

xironn wrote:
If there was a need to fight i would have, but simple not hitting was more then sufficient to give eNL the edge in those fights.

Ow, that's new. I didn't hear you say it that way during the eNL RW's...

But the fact remains you didn't want to follow BAF orders at that time, you have send shouts and PM's about how bad it was to do tactical fights against your own country and if I'm not mistaken you even left BAF because of that...
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by tecuvo 2011-12-05, 08:27

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5017-my-future-in-baf

as i said in the thread linked above, i think jamster should become commander or 2nd commander asap as he is our general and should be able to remove - 1000 strenght members
tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down