eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missclicking

+2
Bert_en_Ernie
RaphZz
6 posters

Go down

Missclicking Empty Missclicking

Post by RaphZz 2012-01-10, 14:12

Hi,

I have some troubles due to a missclick... When I (tried to) buil(d)t my first weapon factory I clicked on food factory. So now I have two food factories and not enough food raw materials to run them and so weapon raw materials without weapon factory...

What should I do? Sell the useless food factory (not untill day 1515) and buy the weapon one? I'm afraid I going to lose some money doing that...

Thank you for your help Smile !

RaphZz
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Missclicking Empty Re: Missclicking

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2012-01-10, 14:16

You will indeed lose 10 gold that way.

I think you just have to keep the newly made food factory and when you have the money buy a new food raw material company. It's not a problem you are making weapon raws since you can sell them on the market and earn some money like that to buy your food raw companie.

For the new weapon company I suggest you start saving gold again untill you can buy one.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-01-10, 14:18

buy FRM=>sell food=>make a profit=>buy more=>expand
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RaphZz 2012-01-10, 14:43

Ok it seems logical. Thank you Smile!

Another question:

I'm currently buying Q6 weapons to fight every day and achieve a mission (which asks me to achieve military rank of captain). Is that worthy? I mean... I also have the feeling to throw money out the window by doing this... But I kill 2 times more enemies... Razz

Thank you again for your help

RaphZz
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-01-10, 14:48

It's better to expand your land at the moment then to buy Q6 weapons. You have time to complete your mission. Wink
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2012-01-10, 15:11

When you begin it's indeed better to fight bare-handed. Buying weapons is throwing money away. Food is much more important in the beginning to be able to fight your full health.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-01-10, 15:30

RaphZz wrote:Hi,

I have some troubles due to a missclick... When I (tried to) buil(d)t my first weapon factory I clicked on food factory. So now I have two food factories and not enough food raw materials to run them and so weapon raw materials without weapon factory...

What should I do? Sell the useless food factory (not untill day 1515) and buy the weapon one? I'm afraid I going to lose some money doing that...

Thank you for your help Smile !
I can maybe help you out if you per se want to have a gun company (for town hall upgrades or so)
PM me if you want to sell/exchange that factory Wink
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by RaphZz 2012-01-10, 16:16

Thank you all for your advice.

Now I'm thinking about starting a new account to get back all the money I've been spending wrongly on weapons Very Happy!

Thank you for your offer NLSP. I'm going to think about how I want to play this game with the new insights you gave me and I'll let you know about selling or exchanging this factory.

RaphZz
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-01-10, 16:34

RaphZz wrote:Ok it seems logical. Thank you Smile!

Another question:

I'm currently buying Q6 weapons to fight every day and achieve a mission (which asks me to achieve military rank of captain). Is that worthy? I mean... I also have the feeling to throw money out the window by doing this... But I kill 2 times more enemies... Razz

Thank you again for your help

you're better off fighting barehanded in the beginning.

Also, if you're going to buy/trade with NLSP or anyone else, be cautious. (and I mean in general, not saying nlsp is a fraud). Only exchange equal Q level and if someone tries to sell you a Q2 or higher for the build price or a few gold under it, know that every 3-4 months the admin have a -50%reduction offer

so if you are going to buy/trade a company off another player and you're not sure if it's a good deal, feel free to send me a PM or post it on the forum here.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-01-10, 16:48

btw: 2 food factories isn't bad. It depends on how active you are.

In each day, you can fight 24 hours or 240 food fights

1 Q1 food company gives you 140 Q1 food or 28 food fights per day.

If you often find yourself in the situation where you ran out of food and can't recover any more, keep the food company.

to be fair. As a beginning player, I'd actually advice keeping the food company. Profits with weapons are about the same but food in your stage of the game lets you fight more and rank up faster.

Sell your Weapons raws, Buy Food Raw materials off the market, produce 280 food. use what you need, sell what you don't need.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2012-01-10, 17:23

Food factories are far better than weapons factories in belgium: You produce +-17% more .

If you want to trade you can send me a private message in game and I will exchange you whatever you need Wink (and I won't fraud, I am rich enough such that I don't need that, and I'm not Shadowukcs^^)
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum