eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uMoHA for Information ?

5 posters

Go down

uMoHA for Information ? Empty uMoHA for Information ?

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-18, 15:17

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5711-government-march-2012
MoHA (coordinator #1) - MaryamQ
MoHA (coordinator #2) - Cotarius
-Under-minister for Education - Lisa van Neste
-Under-minister for Information - Oleksandr
-Under-minister for Immigration - Procuste
-Under-minister for Immigration - cooke4444
-MoFUN - Backwards

MaryamQ resigned, so i guess that Cotarius is now the only MoHA (coordinator #1).

If i'm right, Lisa van Neste have published one article one week ago :First steps (click here).

Backwards published a MoFUN report, in his own newspaper (to use national newspapers is better however, more subscriptions, the minister change all the month, etc...) : MoFUN Report (click here).

Procuste and Cooke are managing the Immigration requests on the forum.

But i didn't saw anything yet from Oleksandr, our uMoHA for Information... I sent him a ingame pm 3-4 days ago if i'm right to ask him to publish an article to present the several citizens programs of our country, but he didn't answered me.

I would like to know what is the mission of the uMoHA for Information, as seen by our CP when he created this function, and if Oleksandr is still active in the Government or if he just hanging around... :-p

According to me, the uMoHA for Information is one of the most important role of the MoHA department, as ingame communication is a key to activate our ingame citizens !

Moreover, the Congress have worked hard for weeks to offer eBelgium several high qualities citizen programs and it's a shame that they are not well advertised ingame...

(side note : our CP is now publishing few lines about our citizens programs in his cp articles, which is excellent, but i also would like to see a specific article for these programs, with examples, requirements explained, screenshots, direct links to all subforums, feedbacks from people who benefited from these programs, etc...)

So i don't know if Oleksandr is still active or if he is still in the Government (he might have been busy, but in that case i guess he would have ask somebody to help him), but it could be good to see more work at this level !

Citizens programs and Ingame communication is a key to activate citizens ! To have citizens programs but no communication is not helping... :-s

Maybe we can get some news ? :-)

(ps : don't see this thread as an personnal attack, but just a way to give attention to something which desserve it)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

uMoHA for Information ? Empty Re: uMoHA for Information ?

Post by Cotarius 2012-03-19, 07:13

I agree that the communication isn't good I only wanted to help in team effort because I couldn't do much because I'm busy in RL.
Didn't resigned because who would be the MoHa I hope to get this week some more time.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Procuste 2012-03-19, 15:47

I agree with Cotarius, we're doing the best we can (we do have RL responsibilities as well). Wink

Procuste
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-19, 16:50

Oleksandr didn't had the password as it changed, and didn't requested it. I think we can do better ^^ Now it should be solved.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Backwards 2012-03-19, 18:19

I already said that they could copy my article in one of the government newspapers Wink I don't have access to them - don't need it either, if they copy it :p I can give them the BB-code if they want.
Backwards
Backwards
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleksandr 2012-03-20, 18:44

I am finally here.
I'm having some troubles irl, but I think nobody cares so just send me a password of MoHA org and I'll do my best to write a MoHA review about thing's you've mentioned in a few days or earlier.

P.S. It was a surprise to see myself in a government list of current month, but if you appreciate my work (even the lack of it ^^) I am really eager to help.
Oleksandr
Oleksandr
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2012-03-21, 07:32

Hope for you Oleksandr that RL is going better otherwise that should go first.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down