eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project

3 posters

Go down

[GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project Empty [GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project

Post by Manong Z 2010-01-29, 00:11

While The Group was occupying eBelgium, I presented a project called Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion. As we can see, many rl Belgians cannot come to trust outsiders or non-rl Belgians. I, myself, am not an rl Belgian... However, through hardwork and good character, I am now able to be here with all of you.

As we all know, there are many non-rl Belgians in eBelgium right now, most rl-Belgians are in eNetherlands. In order to overcome this problem of not being a real-life Belgian, I started this little project of mine.

It is very simple, if you are not an rl-Belgian and it is hard for rl-Belgians to trust you as an eBelgian, then become a Belgian At Heart!

Of course, you can't just go out there an say, hey, "Im a Belgian At Heart" but you need to have a heart of a Belgian or just someone who wants to work for this country's progress.

Work and strive to protect this eNation and put its interests as the first priority. Only then will you become a true Belgian At Heart.

This I am sharing to you, all non-rl eBelgians because I think WE all have an opportunity to become true with our Belgian hearts. For you are now a citizen of eBelgium, you are now carrying the burden of protecting this enation. So my friends, let us all leave our agendas behind, look at our goals in our eLife and re-evaluate ourselves and think where we need to be.

For me, I am needed here and I will be here. So, I ask you, where should you be? Very Happy

Manong Rizal, Belgian At Heart, In My Soul, and in my veins... Razz

* Thanks to eniotna for the forum bar cool thing. It totally made my day! Very Happy
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

[GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project Empty Re: [GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project

Post by Ron.Jambo 2010-01-29, 17:36

I'm just so glad I came to this country...
Ron.Jambo
Ron.Jambo
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2212104

Back to top Go down

[GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project Empty Re: [GD]Belgian At Heart, Belgium In Motion Project

Post by Tacitus Arkenseale 2010-03-02, 20:51

I am glad Manong is here; there's a lot of eracism in erep (frankly a lot of it justified here and most places) and it's important to have a prominent non-RL Belgian figure carrying the flag.
Tacitus Arkenseale
Tacitus Arkenseale
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down