eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

motivation

2 posters

Go down

motivation Empty motivation

Post by boer jan 2012-10-16, 23:07

I know we just joined CoT, until now we followed orders to become a member of the alliance.
From now on we will fight directly as member with the same goal as the other members, should not it be good to motivate our warriors if they know a bit more details if they get the orders, like why they help land A, B or C. Is it to defend, to conquer....
If the battle must be won, lost or finished fast for example.
I imagine that sometimes there are supply's on IRC.
Is there a simple way to communicate this fast enough so that our soldiers can enjoy more the battle.
I know that this will not be so easy as it looks but it would certainly motivate to push the limit even a bit further with a smile when they click.
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

motivation Empty Re: motivation

Post by NLSP 2012-10-16, 23:11

Well, whenever it is possible, the DO/Campaign of the Day/BNA shout/Pulse orders are adapted to the latest prio.

In order to give more information about IRC supplies, this is imho harder, since I don't always know about them if they are done from foreign nations. eBe only supplies very limited (MoD strike) and these are normally announced before.

I will talk with the MoD and the MoFA if it would be possible to explain the reason of some battles. However that is more work and more dificult than it looks Sad
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum