eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suplies wanted.

4 posters

Go down

Suplies wanted. Empty Suplies wanted.

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-10-30, 19:15

Since the current expansion of our MU we are looking for more suplieers. We need weapons and food daily, please place your offer or send me a pm.

Thanks in advance.
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Suplies wanted. Empty Re: Suplies wanted.

Post by Nohjis 2012-10-30, 23:08

Up to 144 Q7 Tanks daily - price 20.50 CC per tank over eBelgian market.
Up to 176 Q6 Tanks daily - price 8.10 CC per tank over eBelgian market.

- Prices remain valid as long as WRM are at 0.08 CC.
- No blackmarket transactions.
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-10-31, 12:50

Nohjis wrote:Up to 144 Q7 Tanks daily - price 20.50 CC per tank over eBelgian market.
Up to 176 Q6 Tanks daily - price 8.10 CC per tank over eBelgian market.

- Prices remain valid as long as WRM are at 0.08 CC.
- No blackmarket transactions.

Srry, we need to use the black market because we dont get GOV suport. The only suport we are getting is from various donations from countrys we help during Revolutionary wars.

Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-10-31, 14:01

Vincent Pain wrote:Srry, we need to use the black market because we dont get GOV suport. The only suport we are getting is from various donations from countrys we help during Revolutionary wars.

We're talking about +/- 500 CC in taxes if all weapons are taken every day (which I doubt since you guys only do 400 Q7 equivalent hits total a day on average (40-50 Q7 or 60-70 Q6). So the requested tax total is far less then the support every active member of your unit would get out of state programs already available to you.

In fact if you look at yesterday's figures (a good day): 900 combined experience increase over 8 people means you would need maximum 150 Q6 tanks (not counting economy so real result is probably much lower) of which you could have gotten 32 Q6 (worth ~250 CC) from the state for free while being in your MU. You would then in turn need 118 Q6 tanks which would bring in ~100 CC in taxes (thus not enough to pay for the 32 you did get). Those same 32 Q6 tanks could also translate into 11 Q7 tanks using market transactions for which in turn you would need 79 more to cover the rest of your hits generating ~160 CC in taxes (still not enough to pay for what you get for free). Your entire argument about not paying taxes because you're not getting enough support holds no ground. You get no support because you choose not to get it.

By the way, quit using "GOV" as an excuse, congress (which you are a part of) decides on programs and funding.

Good luck finding a supplier.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-10-31, 14:26

Nohjis are you telling me that you would suport our quest to bring the citizenpacks ingame? Smile Or will you just try to force uss in paying taxes... and force uss oin using this forum...

Why are you always trying to force people?
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-10-31, 15:06

Vincent Pain wrote:Nohjis are you telling me that you would suport our quest to bring the citizenpacks ingame? Smile Or will you just try to force uss in paying taxes... and force uss oin using this forum...

Not trying to force people to do anything, just saying solutions exist and you're not using them in which case you can't blame anyone different from yourself of not getting benefits. It's not the fault of the "GOV" that you refuse to use the forums for it.

If you have a different solution that works in game for citizen packs, propose the solution, under current game mechanics to me it's not doable but I might be missing something. Your latest idea of in game is to force people to use another external form instead of the forum, that's not bringing it in game either and as such not an alternative. What I agree with is that it needs to be publicitized far more frequently in game with articles pointing people directly to the thread of the day and not to the general forum. What I also agree with is that masking of new citizens should be done much faster (I think some of your "comrades" waited 2-3 days).

Anyhow, not the object of your request. My offer will remain valid under current raw prices and current tax rates.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-10-31, 15:51

Nohjis wrote:
Vincent Pain wrote:Nohjis are you telling me that you would suport our quest to bring the citizenpacks ingame? Smile Or will you just try to force uss in paying taxes... and force uss oin using this forum...

Not trying to force people to do anything, just saying solutions exist and you're not using them in which case you can't blame anyone different from yourself of not getting benefits. It's not the fault of the "GOV" that you refuse to use the forums for it.

If you have a different solution that works in game for citizen packs, propose the solution, under current game mechanics to me it's not doable but I might be missing something. Your latest idea of in game is to force people to use another external form instead of the forum, that's not bringing it in game either and as such not an alternative. What I agree with is that it needs to be publicitized far more frequently in game with articles pointing people directly to the thread of the day and not to the general forum. What I also agree with is that masking of new citizens should be done much faster (I think some of your "comrades" waited 2-3 days).

Anyhow, not the object of your request. My offer will remain valid under current raw prices and current tax rates.

I didnt proposed that.... read it over and u will see.
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-10-31, 16:05

Then I invite you to remember what you wrote:

Suplies wanted. Screenshot125f
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2012-10-31, 16:08

Actually you did.
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-10-31, 17:32

MC get real FFS!... you know verry well that i was pointing that out in the line of the debate and wasnt proposing that.
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2012-10-31, 18:31

You sugested it.
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-10-31, 20:00

MCKitkat wrote:You sugested it.

U see... Laughing

My . exactly
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2012-10-31, 22:06

Vincent Pain
As you saing how big and world wide MU are you. And you don`t have any Q7 supplier? Very sad!
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2012-11-01, 12:02

Gyantse wrote:Vincent Pain
As you saing how big and world wide MU are you. And you don`t have any Q7 supplier? Very sad!

Sad idd.... but we are in fact giving suplies without using state money. I think we can be proud of ourselfs, we dont have to use other peoples money!
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down