eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[November] MoFA Ambassadors

2 posters

Go down

[November] MoFA Ambassadors Empty [November] MoFA Ambassadors

Post by Lily Jayne Summers 2012-11-08, 06:17

Hey there,

This month, I'm hoping we can enact various changes to how Ambassadors work. This term, I'm hoping Ambassadors can interview various figures of the govt they are being Ambassadors for (I.e. The MoFA). But also, I'm hopeful of more Ambassador articles and information. I want to know what the political, military, economic situation of the country you'll be an ambassador in. I want being an Ambassador to be fun, but also to learn a significant amount in gaining information and writing articles. I want the job of Ambassador to have more roles in providing a lot more information about that country, but finding interviews and writing various articles, if possible!

I.e for articles If you're Ambassador for the UK, how about an article on the TW with Germany? Or their current alliance situation? Or how are they coping for their economy? I want this to be your opinion and your own work.

I don't want to have 10-15 Ambassadors, realistically we do not need many. So having one for the UK, Netherlands and for various CoT countries would seem to be enough.

So if you're up for being an Ambassador, please PM myself, or MCKitKat/Hoso.

Or if you need questions or more information, you can PM MCKitKat/Hoso too, or even myself.

normekk - Poland

Take care,
Lily.

Last edited by Lily Jayne Summers on 2012-11-18, 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Lily Jayne Summers
Lily Jayne Summers
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

[November] MoFA Ambassadors Empty Re: [November] MoFA Ambassadors

Post by cliffie 2012-11-08, 21:45

I'm the ambassador to the Swiss