eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities

+5
Kaad94
Coprolyth
Fhaemita Malodorous
Miszi
boer jan
9 posters

Go down

Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities Empty Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities

Post by boer jan 2013-03-02, 13:08

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/our-planning-and-priorities-if-we-become-cp-2221289/1/20
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities Empty Re: Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities

Post by Miszi 2013-03-02, 16:58

Good luck Wink
Miszi
Miszi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities Empty Re: Res Belgica presents their planning and priorities

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-03-02, 18:05

one or two lines, some of them just say keep doing what we are doing are hardly plans. It hardly shows any plans or vision for the country. I'm not really impressed, not impressed at all.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-02, 18:12

If it's not broken, don't fix it.
Most CP application are keeping the same module... He's not the first to do this "mistake". If we can call it that way.

Bruno and cliffie didnt have a lot of innovation as well ^.^ They still did a wonderful job as CP. (IMO)

But I understand what you're saying, and I kind of agree... We want moaaar !

Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaad94 2013-03-02, 23:08

Good luck! Think you are the best candidate.
Kaad94
Kaad94
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudduck95 2013-03-03, 03:37

Good Luck
Mudduck95
Mudduck95
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-03, 11:04

Go for it BJ
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2013-03-03, 14:56

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:one or two lines, some of them just say keep doing what we are doing are hardly plans. It hardly shows any plans or vision for the country. I'm not really impressed, not impressed at all.

that is because there are no lies in it, it is possible that I will do more, I hope I will, but I am sure I will not do less that is a fact.
Nobody seems to see the point that is not written but is the main subject of my campaign.
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-03-03, 15:12

boer jan wrote:that is because there are no lies in it, it is possible that I will do more, I hope I will, but I am sure I will not do less that is a fact.
Nobody seems to see the point that is not written but is the main subject of my campaign.

No lies? Hard to lie if you hardly write something. You have barely two lines per department, you can even call that hardly an effort. There is a lot more you could have done even if you didn't wrote about big plans. It shows laziness not making an effort on your manifest, shows lack of vision and it shows lack of leadership. President has to lead the country, how do you expect somebody who can barely write two lines about a subject to be leading a country? in my not so humble opinion To stand still is to go backwards, people might think everything is good and nothing need to be changed. Just because people think everything is good does not mean things could be better.

That being said, I think a Vegan is equally a bad or maybe even a worse choice for President, I think he is a opportunist who sees his chance to be CP with the lack of real candidates and grabbed the chance.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2013-03-03, 16:07

boer jan wrote:

seems you are one of them.the main-lead is: do not be so serious, have fun, have a laugh.
why writing a book, if as we all know the most cynics never read more than the first line?
the biggest worry for the moment is immigration and home affairs and as you can see I want to do something about that, I know, there no details, why, because I want to do it right, not just the way I want it.
I want the best for eBe but in a way that we can enjoy it, not the way of those serious looking RL politicians, who promise much but do the contrary. I do not want us to be all constipated in eBe Very Happy
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-03, 16:15

same comments as Fhae here.

That's pretty lazy. There are always new things or controversial idea's you can bring up. Anything is better than same-same-old.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-03, 16:32

We could aslo write a huge wall of text, but then half of the people wouldn't read it and the comments would be full of tl;dr ...
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-03, 17:25

Look we have a new world..........wait it is a game....really are you sure.

Yes I'm.

No way look you can't do anything good it must be the real world.

No really it is a game.

You must be kidding, games are positive this is al negative, pfffffffffffffff
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down