eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think that is the best option for all !

+5
Nihil.sine.deo
Beaver
MCKitkat
Cotarius
Gyantse
9 posters

Go down

I think that is the best option for all ! Empty I think that is the best option for all !

Post by Gyantse 2013-03-16, 17:42

In these past few days a lot of things have happened in eBelgium. As you all know the Belgian Training Academy which in all of it’s existence was there helping younger players to get experiences and get into community. In that MU a lot of work and money from many people and the state who believed that they could give their experiences to youngsters was taken away. In those days all who invest into future of newbies was betrayed by some newbies which want political power. They cut the supplies from state, however they telling us that they can afford the supplies and all of the money that it costo, even though the BTA supplies cost a fortune.

And there was some charging between the group which take command of exBTA and some who was against them. Because I was one of them, expecting that soon will they turn against me. However I believe that I have enough trust between congress members and other players in eBelgium I decided to do what I think it is the best for my future.

In last days there was too much arguing between people - which I trust too - but now having another look on some things; I decided that I will resign from being active in eBelgium community and will focused my time on my elife in eSouth Africa and on my goals. Because of that I resigning from all my forum masks which I got in the long time serving as an eBelgian.

That masks are:
Friend of Congress
Friend of eBelgium
National Ambassador

Good luck in future and I wish you all all good.

I would like to say thanks to all who bealive in me and trust me when I come to eBelgium.

o7
Greetings,
Gyantse

P.S
Happy birthday Pieter Wink
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

I think that is the best option for all ! Empty Re: I think that is the best option for all !

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-16, 18:21

Sad

But yes indeed happy birthday Pieter
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

I think that is the best option for all ! Empty Re: I think that is the best option for all !

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-16, 18:44

I will Miss you Gyantse, you did great things for eBE Smile
MCKitkat
MCKitkat
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaver 2013-03-16, 18:55

See you in the other world Wink
Beaver
Beaver
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-16, 19:11

Bob Marley said something like : if good people stop, for any reason, from working towards a better world , then the evil will conquer the world even if they wont do anything... Wise man, him and hes dealer. So, today eBelgium lose 2 man who were consistently fighting the evil : Beaver Juice and Gyantse. May we pray that we are still strong to fight this evil in this country.
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-16, 19:24

Maybe this isn't the solution i will talk with you Gyantse
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2013-03-16, 19:37

MCKitkat wrote:I will Miss you Gyantse, you did great things for eBE Smile

It is better to leave then to looking how some "smart" guys destroing community.

Cotarius wrote:Maybe this isn't the solution i will talk with you Gyantse

You wont be succesful.
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-16, 19:45

[quote="Gyantse"]

It is better to leave then to looking how some "smart" guys destroing community.

they will not succeed
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2013-03-16, 19:59

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:
Gyantse wrote:

they will not succeed

It depends on how eBelgium will act against them.
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-16, 20:05

Have fun in SA

And happy B-day pieter
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2013-03-16, 21:58

Thanks you all Wink
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyonori Dragnier 2013-03-17, 03:52

If everyone leaves, there won't be much people to help in making things better or to find a solution to the problem.

Sad news anyway, have fun in SA but i'd prefered to see you in eBE...
Kiyonori Dragnier
Kiyonori Dragnier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-17, 11:01

Kiyonori Dragnier wrote:If everyone leaves, there won't be much people to help in making things better or to find a solution to the problem.

Some good guys are leaving but some other come to us, so the ying and yang balance is safe...
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyonori Dragnier 2013-03-18, 03:23

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:
Kiyonori Dragnier wrote:If everyone leaves, there won't be much people to help in making things better or to find a solution to the problem.

Some good guys are leaving but some other come to us, so the ying and yang balance is safe...

I'm sorry but I don't agree with your "ying yang" things, every citizens are important for me and are uniques, so when someone leave I won't say things like (no problem someone just came in eBE !), don't take it as an aggression it isn't one just that I don't understand who people can think something like what you said.
Kiyonori Dragnier
Kiyonori Dragnier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-18, 09:13

Yes, I did not think it like that. My point of view was different but I did fail to make my self understood. Sorry if some one understand it bad. What I was trying to say is that Belgium was in danger this days because more and more GOOD people were leaving... But now things are changing because we also have good people moving back to us. I do feel sorry for thise who are leaving but I hope that they will come back soon. They will always be welcomed back.
I hope I make my self understood. No hard feelings I hope Smile
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-18, 09:49

As long as you don't imply there is BAD people I think it is OK... geek
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgiumGeneral 2013-03-18, 19:40

Gyantse Sad

I wont let you leave eBelgian Community because I'll spam your inbox all day long Razz
BelgiumGeneral
BelgiumGeneral
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down