eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Public politics]congress members resigning

+11
ThomasRED
Medrolke
Manong Z
Aldous Zamiatin
Sammy Tanghe
NLSP
Glenn Wauters
MaryamQ
M.Leviathin
Ernest Bogdansson
aVegan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Public politics]congress members resigning - Page 2 Empty Re: [Public politics]congress members resigning

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-11-29, 21:52

ThomasRED wrote:
aVegan wrote:For what party did Watrogasac Nesa run?

Resigning a day after the elections isn't really done...

I have contacted the Serbian MoFA and i have talked with him about this issue, as Watrogasac Nesa and Tijana11 are serbian soldiers... In fact, they are members of paramilitary group, but they will be contacted by their officials to give explanations... More news in the next days...

Some how, I'm amazed that the Serbians are trying to help us.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

[Public politics]congress members resigning - Page 2 Empty Re: [Public politics]congress members resigning

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-11-29, 22:51

Well, we have had an MPP with them, wich we payed all by ourselves so it's kinda the least they could do for us
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-11-29, 23:01

Serbia will always be friend of Belgium, thanks to Milan Jovanovic...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-11-30, 07:11

ThomasRED wrote:Serbia will always be friend of Belgium, thanks to Milan Jovanovic...

I suppose thats good.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-11-30, 18:18

We have two more Congress members who have resigned and left the country. To put a little perspective on this, that is a total of 13 votes thrown away on people who did not care to stay and serve, out of a total 119. Next in line to be elected would have been Jorne Reynders, who I think we all know would have been glad to do his job faithfully and well. I am not sure we have a lot of recourse to deal with this, but suggest at the very least there ought to be some public noise made about it in the media.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-11-30, 18:37

MaryamQ wrote:We have two more Congress members who have resigned and left the country. To put a little perspective on this, that is a total of 13 votes thrown away on people who did not care to stay and serve, out of a total 119. Next in line to be elected would have been Jorne Reynders, who I think we all know would have been glad to do his job faithfully and well. I am not sure we have a lot of recourse to deal with this, but suggest at the very least there ought to be some public noise made about it in the media.
I totally agree
my next article will be about this, but I am still seeking time to write it
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-11-30, 18:43

MaryamQ wrote:We have two more Congress members who have resigned and left the country. To put a little perspective on this, that is a total of 13 votes thrown away on people who did not care to stay and serve, out of a total 119. Next in line to be elected would have been Jorne Reynders, who I think we all know would have been glad to do his job faithfully and well. I am not sure we have a lot of recourse to deal with this, but suggest at the very least there ought to be some public noise made about it in the media.
i i will reach congress for first time maybe What a Face
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-01, 07:32

Jorne Reynders wrote:

Me too, I plan to run on the 25th of this month Smile
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-01, 11:18

I received this message from Gurafity, I am not statisfied that one of my official candidates simply quitted because he thinks the distant to congres and party leaders is too far away?

Hello Glenn,

I announce my departure from the country, saw no malicious intent, just that to stay put and do nothing irritates him. I love fight and Belgium isn't the better place for it.

I have already given the Gold Medal of the national bank, so I do not run away like a thief. Do not take me for both Serb who fled ^^

It happens that I am too distant from the Congress, party officials and players in the country, certainly the fact that everything is in English.

I am sorry to leave like that, but know that when Belgium will be in trouble, I will do my best to help:)

Sincerely, a true Belgian.
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-12-01, 15:34

Jorne Reynders wrote:
nvm i go to vacation in france
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-01, 21:52

Glenn Wauters wrote:I received this message from Gurafity, I am not statisfied that one of my official candidates simply quitted because he thinks the distant to congres and party leaders is too far away?

Hello Glenn,

I announce my departure from the country, saw no malicious intent, just that to stay put and do nothing irritates him. I love fight and Belgium isn't the better place for it.

I have already given the Gold Medal of the national bank, so I do not run away like a thief. Do not take me for both Serb who fled ^^

It happens that I am too distant from the Congress, party officials and players in the country, certainly the fact that everything is in English.

I am sorry to leave like that, but know that when Belgium will be in trouble, I will do my best to help:)

Sincerely, a true Belgian.

At least he sent you a message and sent the gold to the bank. I have nothing against him except for the people in Australia that's left and didn't contact anyone.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiltas 2010-12-02, 16:29

aVegan wrote:Never said it was an either-or situation.
In the end it comes to what is important. Do we judge a person (or group like last month) because he donates gold or because he is active.

If we judge him on his donations we should also judge about his activity.

Still think that everyone should apologize to the BCP for last months witch hunt. All BCP members where active what couldn't be said by most of the other parties. Specially the party that shouted the loudest, being the BfB.
ThomasRed are you going to apologize or are you prepared to accuse your own party?

Lets not forget that the BCP congress gold was used for eBelgium and didn't end in anyones pocket. As a bonus you got ACTIVE congress members. ALL BCP members are and have been active on the forum.

+1
tiltas
tiltas
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2797899

Back to top Go down

Post by tiltas 2010-12-02, 16:40

i took the time to read the whole thread and I must say that I'm not surprised to see the lack of an apology coming from TR.
When the position is biased and used for pure propaganda, then we don't have to expect nothing else.

as for the serbian guys... looks like the idea of getting free food and free wheapon for "selling" your vote on congress elections is too tempting for many of our young players so they voted for these guys. And as we would recquire to have 5 official parties they don't seem to have a very hard job, unfortunatelly Sad
tiltas
tiltas
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-12-02, 17:09

having 5 parties is not required. I've seen countries working with 3 or 4 parties. It's just damn hard to remove a party once it is started ...
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiltas 2010-12-02, 18:01

Sammy Tanghe wrote:having 5 parties is not required. I've seen countries working with 3 or 4 parties. It's just damn hard to remove a party once it is started ...

but isn't it true that a top 5 parties get the right to candidate their members and run on the elections?
tiltas
tiltas
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-02, 19:40

tiltas wrote:
Sammy Tanghe wrote:having 5 parties is not required. I've seen countries working with 3 or 4 parties. It's just damn hard to remove a party once it is started ...

but isn't it true that a top 5 parties get the right to candidate their members and run on the elections?

Yes, but only if there are too many candidates, you can put these serbians all the way down the list, but you can still vote on them
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by tiltas 2010-12-03, 07:38

Glenn Wauters wrote:
tiltas wrote:

Yes, but only if there are too many candidates, you can put these serbians all the way down the list, but you can still vote on them

isn't it that a PP can remove people who are excess? like if there are 3 candidates a PP can remove the 4h, 5th etc. on the list?
tiltas
tiltas
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-12-03, 08:26

Not exactly. A PP could remove excess candidates if you had enough to fill all the seats in a given region, but practically, that never happens here; thus, there are always some candidates running who are not endorsed by the parties they are running under. This happens even in the larger parties that have more candidates. In the small parties, even more so, anyone who is a party member can run regardless of the feelings of the PP or the party at large. In recent months, both RB and BfB have had party members who ran and won even without the support of party leadership. This is one reason PTO is such a danger in a small community like ours.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2