eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF?! When they will stop to change this game...

+4
Glenn Wauters
aVegan
Jorne Reynders
draganw
8 posters

Go down

WTF?! When they will stop to change this game... Empty WTF?! When they will stop to change this game...

Post by draganw 2010-12-17, 17:59

Like everyone see, game is again completely changed
draganw
draganw
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

WTF?! When they will stop to change this game... Empty Re: WTF?! When they will stop to change this game...

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-12-17, 18:31

this is the weirdest game on earth

- Record of most bad changes
- Record of most complaining players in %
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

WTF?! When they will stop to change this game... Empty Re: WTF?! When they will stop to change this game...

Post by aVegan 2010-12-17, 18:34

and still we are playing it lol
aVegan
aVegan
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-17, 18:42

I think the lay-out is keeping us here
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by draganw 2010-12-17, 19:09

They with this move, shout down all organizations...
DISASTER
draganw
draganw
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-12-17, 19:13

What am I missing? What has changed?
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-12-17, 19:19

aVegan wrote:What am I missing? What has changed?
read the forums
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-12-17, 19:23

what forums? The once at erepublik? I have to admit I have never read anything there Embarassed

But what are the changes. I can't find any (unless you talk about workers productivity ratio)
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-12-17, 19:24

no more orgs for citizens...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-12-17, 19:26

And what will happen with our current orgs. I really should go and read lol
Got a direct link?
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-12-17, 19:28

no official annoucement for now, only citizens complaining...

you can transfer company to citizen, and get a +25% bonus.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-12-17, 19:33

What so orgs would disappear completely? And what about players who have 20+ companies?
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-12-17, 19:40

aVegan wrote:What so orgs would disappear completely? And what about players who have 20+ companies?
you have to handle it yourself
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-12-17, 20:49

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-govt-of-ebelgium-changes-changes-changes-1607385/1/20
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-18, 09:09

Jorne Reynders wrote:
aVegan wrote:What so orgs would disappear completely? And what about players who have 20+ companies?
you have to handle it yourself

You will need to put all companies on your citizen and some time later they will remove organisations and all organisation owners will receive 5 gold from each of their organisations.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-18, 12:25

Could someone explain to me what the following means:

Employee's location

And, at the end of this message, some final good news for all of you that are employed: you are no longer limited by your working place when you want to change your location in order to travel in other countries. (this also applies to congress members and presidents).
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-18, 13:35

Glenn Wauters wrote:Could someone explain to me what the following means:

Employee's location

And, at the end of this message, some final good news for all of you that are employed: you are no longer limited by your working place when you want to change your location in order to travel in other countries. (this also applies to congress members and presidents).

For example, you are working in a company in Belgium, you don't have to resign to move, same applies to Congressmen, so congressmen can move and not lose their congressmen status you just have to come back to your home country soon afterwards.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-18, 13:55

Rowan Quigley wrote:

Employee's location

For example, you are working in a company in Belgium, you don't have to resign to move, same applies to Congressmen, so congressmen can move and not lose their congressmen status you just have to come back to your home country soon afterwards.

Hm, intersting, so we finally can go fight in South America and thne return the same day without quitting our job or congress
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by draganw 2010-12-18, 15:31

This is truly good news...
Also workers can come here to work and back to own countries if we offer good wages
draganw
draganw
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-18, 23:52

Glenn Wauters wrote:
Rowan Quigley wrote:

Employee's location

Hm, intersting, so we finally can go fight in South America and thne return the same day without quitting our job or congress

Yes Smile
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2010-12-19, 00:15

Rowan Quigley wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:
Rowan Quigley wrote:

Employee's location

Yes Smile

No. Not 'Yes'. That means PTOers can do the same thing. A big deterrent for PTOers keeping their congress spot was the inconvenience of being stuck in a small country like eBelgium. Now they can keep their spot and continue to serve their main country or paramilitary group.
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-19, 00:36

M.Leviathin wrote:
Rowan Quigley wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:
Rowan Quigley wrote:

Employee's location

Yes Smile

No. Not 'Yes'. That means PTOers can do the same thing. A big deterrent for PTOers keeping their congress spot was the inconvenience of being stuck in a small country like eBelgium. Now they can keep their spot and continue to serve their main country or paramilitary group.

I'm saying yes and he is correct, I'm not saying its a good thing.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2010-12-20, 15:46

So I have 5 org's... of which 1 is registered on my personal account. The rest I got from guys that quit, and I think that goes for many players... lot of gold disappearing (which is the admin's primary goal, right? Encouraging us to buy more?)
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down