eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry of National Security (Consultation)

5 posters

Go down

Ministry of National Security (Consultation) Empty Ministry of National Security (Consultation)

Post by Bertie Ahern 2011-03-09, 17:05

Ministry of National Security (Consultation) Landvlag

People of Belgium,

As the new Minister for National Security I have convened this national consultation on our current Immigration and Citizenship policies. I have published my first report on my personal newspaper and I have been in touch with MaryamQ my predecessor on the first steps in this Ministry. The purpose of this consultation is to give me your ideas, I will take them in, act on them and make you part of the process to secure the future and security of Belgium for all of us. (I encourage all active multi hunters to contact me personally for a briefing) So...

1) Your ideas, what do you want to change?

2) Are you happy with the current system?

I thank you for listening to these requests and I look forward to working with you as the new Minister.
Bertie Ahern
Bertie Ahern
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Ministry of National Security (Consultation) Empty Re: Ministry of National Security (Consultation)

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-09, 18:01

1) /
2) yes
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Ministry of National Security (Consultation) Empty Re: Ministry of National Security (Consultation)

Post by Bertie Ahern 2011-03-09, 18:11

Thankyou.
Bertie Ahern
Bertie Ahern
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Minotorious 2011-03-09, 18:12

in order to make your job in spotting multys a bit easier I present to you this page: http://erep.maxihellas.com/citizens/wnewplayers.aspx
It is a web-page a Greek citizen (tall_niki you have heard of him) created. Just choose the date and it will bring up new citizens by country, choose Belgium and you can search for multys. Wink
Minotorious
Minotorious
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertie Ahern 2011-03-09, 18:15

Thank you very much! Smile
Bertie Ahern
Bertie Ahern
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylero 2011-03-09, 18:47

Minotorious wrote:in order to make your job in spotting multys a bit easier I present to you this page: http://erep.maxihellas.com/citizens/wnewplayers.aspx
It is a web-page a Greek citizen (tall_niki you have heard of him) created. Just choose the date and it will bring up new citizens by country, choose Belgium and you can search for multys. Wink

Already do this. The thing is you also have to watch out for sleepers. Multi Lords are aware of this, but they are also aware that if they create a Multi and let it sit for a few days, making it appear that it was somebody that joined then left right away, they can advert detection. The four Multis I recently "took care of" did just this. They were created days before I detected them, and the reason I didn't get them right away is because they laid low for a bit. So its a bit more complicated, but a dedicated Multi-Hunter will find them and bring them to justice, long before they become a voting threat.
Kylero
Kylero
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob van Artevelde 2011-03-10, 08:23

Being the multihunter apprentice to the multihunter master Kylero, I've also found most "advanced" multis to be more cunning and time consuming ... but they all make mistakes! It's up to us to be there when they make them!
Jacob van Artevelde
Jacob van Artevelde
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down