eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you dislike about this government?

+6
Fhaemita Malodorous
Jacob van Artevelde
Xgentis Lempereur
shadowukcs
Elynea
M.Leviathin
10 posters

Go down

What do you dislike about this government? Empty What do you dislike about this government?

Post by M.Leviathin 2011-03-16, 06:34

I see complaints spread out across the forum and I wanted a place where you all can vent. Now, explain because I don't really understand.

What do you dislike about this government? 1298614204864
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike about this government? Empty Re: What do you dislike about this government?

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 08:19

Abuse of power.

Some persons want that Belgium is a dictatorship. I's a shame.

i think all is here

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-ebe-thomasred-the-saddest-day--1712242/1/20

The enemies of the democracy are in the middle of us.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike about this government? Empty Re: What do you dislike about this government?

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 08:54

-abuse of power by TR
-the use of sheepvoters to constantly get the same ppl in power
-not respecting the wishes of the public
-completely mocking and neglecting smaller parties
-TR ruling like a oligarch/dictator
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 09:27

Shadow :you say i don't know the game. No, it's incorrect i have a lot of good relations in this game.

Now, i say you warning ! If the eBelgium will be a dictatorship, to destroy this bad thing, the only solution will be : bye bye eBelgium with weapons, and in the same way, bye bye shadow ^^

stop lying, it's a shame to see the actions of you, and your sheeps.

You must know that I like the strategy.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 09:30

Elynea wrote:Shadow :you say i don't know the game. No, it's incorrect i have a lot of good relations in this game.

Now, i say you warning ! If the eBelgium will be a dictatorship, to destroy this bad thing, the only solution will be : bye bye eBelgium with weapons.

stop lying, it's a shame to see the actions of you, and your sheeps.

Elynea, 90% of the active forum population is fed up with TR. Do you think I stand alone in this protest? Every party and every member of every party (other than BfB) was in on this. Everyone on this forum here, EVERY single player who isn't BfB is fed up with TR and his sheepvoting.

You fail to see this since you came to eBelgium a few weeks ago, but we have been playing the oligarch/dictator for months here in eBelgium. EVERYONE is fed up.

We do not want to see eBelgium burn, We want to see eBelgium as a democratic nation without sheepvoters and the dictatorial rule of TR
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 09:38

no shadow, it's not a democracy.

You say to newcomers : obligation to speak english (where is the liberty?)
You say we must be on irc : where is the liberty?
The congress makes their laws. where is the liberty?
You say it's a shame : the president wasn't in the country one day? where is the liberty ?
You ask to your sheeps to destroy the country... the democracy?
your definition of democracy is wrong. Shadow wants to be god in a country, and with politic manipulation try to broke every person who is not in his side. i'm laughting. Poor shadow.

You were too far ! You will pay the full price. The treason gives the destruction of a country. You will be responsible for it. Now, you are warned. I said to LVL before, the real problem are the extremists of the country. Check the list of citizenship request. And it's sad, because i had reason.

enjoy man...
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 09:46

BfB isn't the country and look now the number of BfB member rose to 31 strange some of those citizen were dead the day before coincidence
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 09:48

i came today in this party, but so late. I'm sad for that. Do you like the color red? omg we have children's in the politic power

Shocked
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob van Artevelde 2011-03-16, 09:52

I say we put TR and Shadow together, with a "mediator" if necessary ...
This is getting very familiar to RL Belgium ... and I am not kidding now!
Jacob van Artevelde
Jacob van Artevelde
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 09:56

No mediator for a treason Jacob. To steal one political party it's a shame and from eBelgians !!!

Now, in the futur the pp can make their congressist members, put their president proposition.

The only solution is destroy the persons who make this shame.

Last edited by Elynea on 2011-03-16, 10:00; edited 2 times in total
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 09:56

Elynea wrote:i came today in this party, but so late. I'm sad for that. Do you like the color red? omg we have children's in the politic power

Shocked
I didn't even vote on anything Rolling Eyes
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 09:59

Elynea wrote:No mediator for a treason Jacob. To steal one political party it's a shame anf from eBelgians !!!

Now, in the futur the pp can make their congressist members, put their president proposition.

So you are going to go against more then alf the forum?
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 10:01

Elynea wrote:You say to newcomers : obligation to speak english (where is the liberty?)

That's not liberty, that's called respect. It's called choosing the middle language? Or do you want this forum to become a reflection of RL Belgium with it's community discussions about separation? It's called respect for those of us who don't speak dutch or French. And since the game is in English anyway, you'd be a pretty s*** player if you don't speak english.

Elynea wrote:You say we must be on irc : where is the liberty?

You're not forced to come on IRC. If you are forum active, that's good enough for me. IRC is always a plus since it's where all the important things are discussed. Either way, IRC is not a must. it's a plus. It's only a must if you're minister or president as it's impossible to do your job properly without being on IRC. It's just a simple fact that you can't do ministries like MoFa, MoD,... without being active on IRC. That's a simple fact that noone is stupid enough to deny.

Elynea wrote:The congress makes their laws. where is the liberty?

congress makes laws is imo the definition of a healthy democracy. You might want to look up the word "democracy" in a dictionary.

Elynea wrote:You say it's a shame : the president wasn't in the country one day? where is the liberty ?

The president was fighting for his PANAM militia. this while members of another milita aren't even allowed in our military. That's pure hypocrisy. A president should know better.

Elynea wrote:You ask to your sheeps to destroy the country... the democracy?

sheeps? Lol we have no sheeps. EVERY single vote on Critically came from a forum active person. I think that only shows how much TR has despised around here.

We have no sheep, TR has sheep. As you could see by all the 10hp players who joined BfB yesterday.

Elynea wrote:your definition of democracy is wrong. Shadow ThomasRED wants to be god in a country, and with politic manipulation and sheepvoting try to broke every person who is not in his side.

Fix'd it there for ya.

Elynea wrote:You were too far ! You will pay the full price.

sec, while I change my pants. I think I jizzed my pants from fear... oh no wait, from laughing.

also: threatening on the internet?
-.-

someone give me a niggaplease.jpg?

Next you're going to say you got a blackbelt and you are going to track me down. Then you'd match the cliché of a interwebznoob completely.

Elynea wrote:The treason gives the destruction of a country. You will be responsible for it.

no TR is responsible for that.

Elynea wrote:Now, you are warned. I said to LVL before, the real problem are the extremists of the country. Check the list of citizenship request. And it's sad, because i had reason.

No, the real problem are sheep voters and powerhungry dictators like TR.

Elynea wrote:enjoy man...

Why thank you. What a nice thing of you to say
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 10:05

Shadow... i don't read your post, you are kalimero... you cry : i'm the best, yeah to destroy a little country, is it you trip on the game? to be a dictator? we aren't in the real life man... stop dreaming.

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:
Elynea wrote:No mediator for a treason Jacob. To steal one political party it's a shame anf from eBelgians !!!

So you are going to go against more then alf the forum?

i'm here to make my job, I am shocked to see children who want to make some politics.
I was in eBelgium when TheGroup was here, it was my battle. You don't see the problem.
Extremist are TheGroup and in the middle of our country.

You can controler the politics but no war. Don't forget that.
ThomasRed is always criticized, but Belgium finds finally values. You were angry, desappointed, then you, You found a solution? To steal one party politic? It's pathetic
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 10:08

Elynea wrote:Shadow... i don't read your post, you are kalimero... you cry : i'm the best, yeah to destroy a little country, is it you trip on the game? to be a dictator? we aren't in the real life man... stop dreaming.

i'm here to make my job, I am shocked to see children who want to make some politics.
I was in eBelgium when TheGroup was here, it was my battle. You don't see the problem.
Extremist are TheGroup and in the middle of our country.

You can controler the politics but no war. Don't forget that.
ThomasRed is always criticized, but Belgium finds finally values. You were angry, desappointed, then you, You found a solution? To steal one party politic? It's pathetic

wrong, we are disappointed and angry because TR steals power every elections. He steals power with sheep voters and then acts like a dictator. His nickname around here is Khadafi.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 10:09

Do you realise that all the other party were in this?
That mean there is a problem.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 10:11

@shadow :Stop to be jaleous. You has no capacity to be a president, accept it.
Rest in your politic place and continue to destroy the reputation of the persons, that's your only quality.

Last edited by Elynea on 2011-03-16, 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 10:12

The oligarch resurface lol!
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 10:14

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:The oligarch resurface lol!

Do you really know the definition of Oligarch? no sorry, i don't think so : how old are you ?
You confuse two terms, and you like that. I suggest you going to see the real definition of this word. Thank you

To steal one party is a dictatorship.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 10:17

The oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία, oligarkhía[1]) is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 10:20

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:The oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία, oligarkhía[1]) is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people.

yeah, then you are wrong in the utilisation. Now, i'm intresting to see the definition of dictatorship and democraty please?

Make that for your information and learn of these lessons. Wink
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 10:25

We fight the dictatorship already.
Still you talk about extremism and it's danger but you seem to be one yourself.
Going as far as threatening peoples...
Ask yourselve why theses peoples did these.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob van Artevelde 2011-03-16, 10:36

Elynea wrote:No mediator for a treason Jacob. To steal one political party it's a shame and from eBelgians !!!

Treason is a harsh word. Nothing happened that was against the in-game laws. The game was used with the features it has. You cannot argue with that.
Whether it is according to the laws and habits here on the forum, is another question/discussion.
But destroying a person ... again ... harsh words.
Jacob van Artevelde
Jacob van Artevelde
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-03-16, 10:41

Both Shadow and Elynea have used harsh word towards each other.
Maybe a mediator would be a good idea, but I think people's ego's are to big to come to a solution.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-03-16, 12:22

Elynea, if you see the support Shadows plan got you can hardly speak from undemocratic measures, as he has got lots of support. I fully agree with the fact that sheep voters are not to be included, if you want to be represented, u should be active.
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 12:23

i know shadow since a long time, he isn't aware of the pto in the past. I see a little group who want to have the control of the country, it's so sad. To be extremist, it's a very bad thing.
When i was in eFrance, i have defended you. I can understand a position, but this pto, it's the big treason sorry.

explain me they didn't speak about the pp before? Every one can say : i want to run for the pp.
i don't see the ask or the information before somewhere.

why do you make that at last minute.

Mediator : person who is neutral? Find one and it's a good solution.

Last edited by Elynea on 2011-03-16, 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-03-16, 12:24

What do u mean? I'm a PP, maryamQ is one, all the PP's were involved.
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 13:20

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Both Shadow and Elynea have used harsh word towards each other.
Maybe a mediator would be a good idea, but I think people's ego's are to big to come to a solution.

meh, I always use such words. I don't really consider them harsh. And I find Elynea's posts rather amusing so I'm not at all offended by them.

Elynea wrote:explain me they didn't speak about the pp before? Every one can say : i want to run for the pp.
i don't see the ask or the information before somewhere.

We did, but TR has proven in the past a zillion times that his word cannot be trusted. He is a man that breaks agreements when they no longer suit him so yea, we had no other choice.

also

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/lions-for-lambs-1712476/1/20

check the list of ppl who is involved in this and who think TR is abusing his power. Do you still think I'm alone in this? No, a huge majority of the active population thinks the same way
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-03-16, 14:36

Sad
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 14:47

I'm going to post Sammy's comment here in TR's article since I feel he is spot on! I couldn't have said it any better

some things:

- first, just simply check the history of our country. Since the independence in January 2010, more then a year ago, there has been one (only one!) case where a candidate not supported by the BfB won the presidential elections. That was in March 2010, when ragoth won the elections because there was no BfB sponsored candidate! Every time where a BfB sponsored candidate ran, he won. I myself am "guilty" to this, that I have gained victory in the january 2011 elections with BfB support, but in my conversations back then with TR, it was clear: I will become president, no matter who would oppose me. BfB just handpicks the next president months ahead and does with this privileged position what they want, even sell the CP medal to someone. Remember Alpha's election back in july 2010. A Guy BOUGHT (as in, what was it, 100, 150, or more? gold) the CP medal from Belgian and just got voted in by simply BEING the BfB candidate. No manifest, no program, nothing. Just the simple message to the BfB sheep "vote this lad". This is how BfB works. Mindless support

- watch as well the congress elections. BfB always had standard candidates that gain massive scores for people who barely did anything! A Sandy or Wazowzky got massive votes and then basicly did nothing. And for those saying "but they voted on every proposal ingame", that's not where the thing lies. The forum and IRC are the instruments of this game for preparing, debate and making conclusions. There's a reason why eRep allows for each debate that a link to a forum can be added.
If BfB's opinion is that the game can only be played inside the game browser itself and that congressmen and ministers only need the game to work, then I'd suggest we remove them from the forum for a week and see how it works out. It would be an interesting experiment to see if a country could be managed without an IRC or forum. You're up for the challenge, BfB? (note: not rlly wanting to remove you rlly from the forum, just asking wether you'd be CAPABLE of running the country without forum or IRC)

- now, next thing: what has this government done so far? arranged the TW. WOW! that is an impressive work you've done ... not. The first ideas have been made earlier and it was just waiting for the moment that Belgium and NL bordered each other without other problems like a french or polish/serbian invasion. Which by coincidence happened a few days ago under the start of your term. But I have yet to learn about the good leadership shown earlier by LvL during his handling of the French invasion crisis. Saying that shadow did bad in there totally disregards the situation: LvL had done nothing and shadow had to build up from scratch. Calling him then improper for leading a country is quite harsh: the guy did what he could.

Ow btw: one of LvL's main problems was not using IRC, if I recall. You know, that thing outside the game browser. Guess it's useful after all ...

- As some oldies might know, I have been BfB in a far past. Back then I joined because, yeah, it was the biggest party, the president (back then Elynea) was a member of it, so why not? I left it later on, because of the constant arguing the party had with the back then Free Belgium party and the internal structure. More other people have left the BfB in the past and went to other parties, people like Mike Wooldridge or Xgentis. The BfB has long been a dominating powerhouse controlled by a few, something that has started more then 2 years ago when the Belgian Party showed itself in the eUNL. The current BfB is nothing more then the Belgian successor to the Belgian Party in the eUNL. All this time, it was TR at the head (or do 5 or 6 CP medals not count?), supported by a large group of sheep followers who now only to vote for one person.

- you now claim that the opposition is unreasonable and that you try to be constructive now. Do get this right: you going reasonable only started after this PTO signal came through. Sometimes you need to put someone on his place before you can start a decent discussion with him, to put things in perspective. I guess that NOW we can start arguing.

- last thing: TR, why are you using a government layout for a private message from you to the people (as indicated by the title)? This is not a government message, I believe ...

a message from an ex-president
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 14:49

And I'd like to add that TR's contribution to that TW is nearly 0. Myself, mittekemuis and Chris had already done nearly all the work before he became president.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob van Artevelde 2011-03-16, 15:03

I knew it before, but I keep being amazed at how well Sammy can put things in words.
All I can add to this is a big +1
Jacob van Artevelde
Jacob van Artevelde
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-03-16, 16:03

i just see : yesterday theneka gave a citizenship to a person, 15 march
Now, this person is in his original country and with his original nationality.

why Theneka?

--------------------------

shadow :
the government makes a good job, now you must see that. It's hard for you to understand that but it is a fact !
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-03-16, 16:07

What do you dislike about this government? Jackson_popcorn
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-16, 16:10

Elynea wrote:i just see : yesterday theneka gave a citizenship to a person, 15 march

why Theneka?

--------------------------

shadow :
the government makes a good job, now you must see that. It's hard for you to understand that but it is a fact !

good job as in? Give me some examples please? And don't say the TW with eNL as that was already arranged by me, mitte and chris.

Also, this isn't about good government or not. This is about 1 man pulling all power to himself and the rest of eBelgium being fed up about that.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-03-16, 16:40

Elynea wrote:i just see : yesterday theneka gave a citizenship to a person, 15 march

why Theneka?

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t2742-be-careful-immigration-problem
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-03-16, 23:06

I has one complaint... I'm not in power <_<

Oh! I lie, complaint number two. People complain too much...
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Clorofila 2011-03-17, 22:22

not beeing part of it... Rolling Eyes
Clorofila
Clorofila
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down