eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Idea

+5
shadowukcs
Elynea
Jofroi
Manong Z
RayCaptain
9 posters

Go down

Golden Idea Empty Golden Idea

Post by RayCaptain 2011-04-10, 04:24

Golden Idea JoinLunaSplat

Now there was one of three reactions here...

1st: "Small, useless alliance is small and useless" You people can just leave Smile

2nd: "Hmmm... Maybe we should join, but I don't know" >_> you guys can stay.

3rd: "An alliance for Belgium? Let's go for it!" You guys can have my babies...

Anyway, discuss...
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Golden Idea Empty Re: Golden Idea

Post by Manong Z 2011-04-10, 04:31

I like the idea. Can you send me a copy of Bravery Bravado Belgium without the moon?

Also, I can go and be a delegate for Belgium as I have close friends from ePhilippines & eMalaysia who are in Luna
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-10, 07:47

What would an ally like Luna bring to eBelgium?
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-04-10, 07:53

An alliance = dependance

If people of a country are afraid to lost some region(s), forget an alliance, if the country would have a new challenge, no problem, let's go to begin a new aventure.

we can have agreements with some countries and help them, but not an official alliance too.

Is Luna utopic o realistic ? It's the principal question.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-10, 09:59

Luna is so fcking retarded I have no words for it.

Don't you pple ever learn from your mistakes?

We had Entente.... we can agree that it was the biggest fail in our entire history

We had ONE (the old one).... we can all agree that it was the second biggest fail in our history. Many called it EntenteV2

Now you want to run into EntenteV3 like headless chickens and do all that s*** over again? Seriously?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-04-10, 10:57

shadowukcs wrote:
we can agree that it was the biggest fail in our entire history

I do not agree, for example...

The only link that we have developped with eVenezuela during the Entente have made this alliance something positive for eBelgium... I do not remember all the times that eVenezuela took care of our battles during night times, and i'm really thanksfull to them for that !

HAIL ENTENTE ! HAIL eBELGIUM ! HI eVENEZUELA !

Everything is not always so "fcking retarted" (sigh), or truely awesome... You will learn that with some widsom and the experience of power (with your gov under minister of home affairs, department of fun & activity)...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-04-10, 12:11

I think we should go for, it might not be much but Belgium does need some god allies to help them in time of need and with the war against the UK there where a lot of LUNA members and affiliated countries like South Africa who fought for us.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-10, 12:17

ThomasRED wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:
we can agree that it was the biggest fail in our entire history

I do not agree, for example...

The only link that we have developped with eVenezuela during the Entente have made this alliance something positive for eBelgium... I do not remember all the times that eVenezuela took care of our battles during night times, and i'm really thanksfull to them for that !

HAIL ENTENTE ! HAIL eBELGIUM ! HI eVENEZUELA !

Everything is not always so "fcking retarted" (sigh), or truely awesome... You will learn that with some widsom and the experience of power (with your gov under minister of home affairs, department of fun & activity)...

You could have made those contacts with eVenezuela easily without joining the alliance.

Luna is a failed alliance. What benefit can we have from it? Defence? Like mighty India can do much help. Economic ties? What economic ties? We don't export there. Social ties? We don't need an alliance for that. Just join their forum and their IRC.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-04-10, 14:35

I to take a shine to Luna.
We can use good friends and we share similar problems...
Okay we feel rather safe now with our shiny Mpp's with ONE but we are only puppets on a string.
At least with Luna we aren't just that...
And Thomas is right...many times have people from Venezuela come and fight for us and they could do it again if we have an alliance only it would make it easier to do then to travel great distances.
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-10, 14:47

mittekemuis wrote:I to take a shine to Luna.
We can use good friends and we share similar problems...
Okay we feel rather safe now with our shiny Mpp's with ONE but we are only puppets on a string.
At least with Luna we aren't just that...
And Thomas is right...many times have people from Venezuela come and fight for us and they could do it again if we have an alliance only it would make it easier to do then to travel great distances.

you don't need an alliance with similar problems. That exactly the opposite what alliances are for. If you join an alliance with countries with similar problems you only enlarge the problem. That's the reason why this is such a huge fail.

Mittekemuis, do you really think that after our MPP's with ONE are gone and we would join Luna and France attacks again,... do you think that their MPP's (who will cost us a fortune and will, military speaking, mean jackshit) will be of any use? Luna can't even defend themselves ffs, how on earth can they defend us.

We need an alliance of countries that can take care of us, not an alliance of counties that need taking being care of.

Contacts can be build with building relations over IRC and on forums, not by joining a alliance.

Once again I see ppl who would join an alliance for the sake of joining one. History has learned us many times in the past that by doing this we are not taking steps forward, but rather leaps backwards. We will fall into a trap of having to come up for commitments of nations that can't take care of themselves when we ourselves have many problems of our own.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by temujin94 2011-04-10, 15:17

Luna wont be any good unless NL/Switzerland decide to invade Razz
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down