eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a company

+2
Rod Damon
Thomas_L
6 posters

Go down

Creating a company Empty Creating a company

Post by Thomas_L 2010-03-14, 23:35

Hello,

i've planned to create a company, i will have enough gold for a Q1 + organisation and wages in few days.

maybe this company will be based in belgium, which sector do you advice for a good start ?

Thomas_L
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Creating a company Empty Re: Creating a company

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-15, 02:35

don't create a company.

there are too many.

fews days is not enough in this kind of economy.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-03-15, 02:53

I'm afraid Rod is right, Thomas - the production exceeds consumption, and the companies that are already here have trouble getting rid of their piling up stocks. I'm talking about Q1, but the situation is probably not much better for higher quality companies.
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2010-03-15, 17:15

Agreed with above. And it's all over the world; I recently closed my Q1 Moving Tickets company in eUNL as prices dropped from 14 NLG to 8 NLG.

If you really insist on starting up a company, you might want to consider a raws company (preferably Iron). However, prices also dropped down there quite hard.

In any case, play around with the free demo of this tool first a bit to see what you can expect (financially) of a company: http://erepublik.ws/companycalc/demo

Good luck!
Boklevski
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by stonix 2010-03-16, 12:34

I was also planning to start a company, but -as previously mentioned- economics aren't going very well at the moment.

Any ideas about how the introduction of v2 could influence the situation? When is this expected?
stonix
stonix
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-03-16, 13:34

stonix wrote:I was also planning to start a company, but -as previously mentioned- economics aren't going very well at the moment.

Any ideas about how the introduction of v2 could influence the situation? When is this expected?

Expected : we don't know

What it will change : not much if they don't change the productivity formula. You see new products, but those will only replace the guns that already exist (as they will normally be able to switch). Only High quality food will become more interesting.
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-16, 15:04

Overall in my opinion, they dropped the ball again. they could have expanded things to help generate even more diversity, but they did not.

One idea I suggested. Instead of their wood becomes stone idea and stone is now the building block of all construction, wood should have remained for houses, and stone could have been for hospitals and defense systems. They could have given the wood companies the option of switching to stone, and that would have helped reduce the glut of companies in that market.

Instead, they just put a new name on it.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down