eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do about the Unity?

+7
NLSP
Mikhail Alexander
Procuste
ThomasRED
Kylero
Elynea
Monsieur Guillotine
11 posters

Go down

What to do about the Unity? Empty What to do about the Unity?

Post by Monsieur Guillotine 2011-09-17, 02:08

Guys,

It's clear that unity cannot be achieved through forum debates. And neither can it be achieved through an IRC discussion since no one is available. It's clear that when one side proposes something, the opposition rejects it immediately. Since both sides are doing so, how are we supposed to get anything done? You guys want unity, well... clearly it's not working. Saying "Okay guys, no insulting for a week" isn't going to work. There will always be those few who don't care and are sick of it. Then what? What do you want? You guys tell me how you want to solve this problem. How will you guys compromise? How will you guys understand one another? Let me know.

Yours Truly,
Monsieur Guillontine
Monsieur Guillotine
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

What to do about the Unity? Empty Re: What to do about the Unity?

Post by Elynea 2011-09-17, 02:13

Mg i can say you something. You are the president, you can say here to your members of government to keep cool. For me no attack i don't answer. It's a promise from me.

In game, if i see injustice, i can't keep the silence, but here i will make that for you Smile
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylero 2011-09-17, 02:20

Yeah. Sure, whatever you want MG. I'll turn a blind eye to your cronyism if that makes unity...
Kylero
Kylero
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-09-17, 02:22

Something that could be good to help us reaching the Unity is to start working again... I don't know if the Gov/Congress are working at 100% currently, and they are focussing too much on debates and not on their work. For example i didn't saw a single article from the MoE, while we had party elections, new improvements with MU, some tutorial etc... An excellent goal to reach, in my opinion, is the quality of this newspaper : http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/euk-home-office-news-184299/1 ... It's important to remember that our citizens don't have to suffer from our forum crisis and that we should continue to work. Moreover, for the Government, showing that they are active (like the news on MPPs for example) and do a good work will help them greatly to win confidence and to help increasing our climate. Solving our issues, yes. Not forgotting the mistakes, yes. Continue working, yes !
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Procuste 2011-09-17, 09:10

Here's what I suggest :

Get a list summing up every problem and then start working on it bit by bit.

We won't be able to solve every single problem in a few days or weeks, those are long term issues from what I've understood... but we can manage to improve the situation. Wink

And I like ThomasRED's idea. ^^

Procuste
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-17, 13:31

ThomasRED wrote:Something that could be good to help us reaching the Unity is to start working again... I don't know if the Gov/Congress are working at 100% currently, and they are focussing too much on debates and not on their work. For example i didn't saw a single article from the MoE, while we had party elections, new improvements with MU, some tutorial etc... An excellent goal to reach, in my opinion, is the quality of this newspaper : http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/euk-home-office-news-184299/1 ... It's important to remember that our citizens don't have to suffer from our forum crisis and that we should continue to work. Moreover, for the Government, showing that they are active (like the news on MPPs for example) and do a good work will help them greatly to win confidence and to help increasing our climate. Solving our issues, yes. Not forgotting the mistakes, yes. Continue working, yes !

The reason for no articles from the Minister of Education, myself is because of the lack of a banner which I've asked M.Lev for and am awaiting for its arrival. I apologize for the lack of informant articles for the newer citizens.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-09-17, 13:53

with al due respect but information can also be delivered without an banner.
you can use the general lay-out, that can be founded in former articles or some topic in the gov-forum.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-17, 14:05

NLSP wrote:with al due respect but information can also be delivered without an banner.
you can use the general lay-out, that can be founded in former articles or some topic in the gov-forum.

I understand that but I feel it not right to not have a banner, no matter how stupid that sounds.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-09-17, 14:17

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
NLSP wrote:with al due respect but information can also be delivered without an banner.

I understand that but I feel it not right to not have a banner, no matter how stupid that sounds.

If I have ever heard a lame excuse this is one. Mikhail I know you are more then capable to do one of your own and what is wrong with the current one. And if it is to much of a job for you to handle talk with Dennis he has one ready and it is awesome. For a small price he will gladly share it with you...
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-17, 14:20

mittekemuis wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

If I have ever heard a lame excuse this is one. Mikhail I know you are more then capable to do one of your own and what is wrong with the current one. And if it is to much of a job for you to handle talk with Dennis he has one ready and it is awesome. For a small price he will gladly share it with you...

I am never satisfied with my own work. I'm afraid all of my money is going towards the military unit I've spent so much time on. I will try M.Lev again and I will get an article out tomorrow evening my time.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-17, 14:49

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
mittekemuis wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

I am never satisfied with my own work. I'm afraid all of my money is going towards the military unit I've spent so much time on. I will try M.Lev again and I will get an article out tomorrow evening my time.

Working on an article now, ok, leave me alone pale
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-09-17, 16:03

Lol...

CP - "So guys, how can we fix this problem?"

Opposition to Unity - "RAWRRAWRRAWRYOUSUX"

Unity - "...<_<"

^ This is what I've achieved from this thread.

Anyway, I make the same suggestion as I did on the other forum. Get a party, Res Belgica or something or one of those (imo) pointless parties way down at the bottom and change it the Belgian Unity Party.
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-18, 01:41

RayCaptain wrote:Lol...

Unity - "...<_<"

Anyway, I make the same suggestion as I did on the other forum. Get a party, Res Belgica or something or one of those (imo) pointless parties way down at the bottom and change it the Belgian Unity Party.

Res happens to be my party and it isn't pointless! Use the Bunny Kommander Razz
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-09-18, 07:09

RayCaptain wrote:Lol...

Unity - "...<_<"

Or get BCP to rename itself Belgian Unity Wink
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-09-18, 14:42

Meh, every country needs a Commie party. It's just that mainstream -.-... But don't think I wouldn't!

Mikhail Alexander wrote:Res happens to be my party and it isn't pointless! Use the Bunny Kommander Razz

I did not say (or at least MEAN to say) that Res Belgica was pointless >.<; I merely said Res Belgica OR a pointless party.
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-09-20, 20:22

Is it a desired future customs to have small parties systematically taken over on the charge of their being 'pointless'? Even considering to 'get' or 'use' a party fills me with void... let's enrich the democratic discourse instead of emptying it.

Minorities have their place in Belgium.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-21, 00:03

Ward De Bever wrote:Is it a desired future customs to have small parties systematically taken over on the charge of their being 'pointless'? Even considering to 'get' or 'use' a party fills me with void... let's enrich the democratic discourse instead of emptying it.

Minorities have their place in Belgium.

How about we use the ULA then? Its 6th and I doubt it will be getting back in the ranks soon.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsieur Guillotine 2011-09-21, 00:25

I honestly don't think a making a unity party will help at all. What purpose will it serve? will everyone change their party to that? not so sure about that...
Monsieur Guillotine
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-21, 04:41

Monsieur Guillotine wrote:I honestly don't think a making a unity party will help at all. What purpose will it serve? will everyone change their party to that? not so sure about that...
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien de Gerlache 2011-09-21, 08:03

How about letting the ULA decide on their own future ? Very Happy
Adrien de Gerlache
Adrien de Gerlache
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down