eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamster as CP - Opinions.

+8
jamster737
Konrad Neumann
Fhaemita Malodorous
NLSP
shadowukcs
djony
RayCaptain
prophexy
12 posters

Go down

Jamster as CP - Opinions. Empty Jamster as CP - Opinions.

Post by prophexy 2011-10-15, 23:07

Okay, I have been hearing some talk about issues with Jamster's presidency. Besides for not following the orders of a Supreme Court ruling on who he can't have in HIS OWN GOVERNMENT (Which he should be able to decide that, regardless, but besides the point...), what is the issues?

I have been watching Jamster run the government since the first day he was in office, and I have seen him do nothing but try his hardest. If you all think it's so easy, why don't you run for president? If you don't want to do this, than why don't you shut it and quit with the mud slinging.

Signing out,
Irritated prophexy
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Jamster as CP - Opinions. Empty Re: Jamster as CP - Opinions.

Post by RayCaptain 2011-10-15, 23:24

prophexy wrote:Okay, I have been hearing some talk about issues with Jamster's presidency. Besides for not following the orders of a Supreme Court ruling on who he can't have in HIS OWN GOVERNMENT (Which he should be able to decide that, regardless, but besides the point...), what is the issues?

I have been watching Jamster run the government since the first day he was in office, and I have seen him do nothing but try his hardest. If you all think it's so easy, why don't you run for president? If you don't want to do this, than why don't you shut it and quit with the mud slinging.

Signing out,
Irritated prophexy

Jamster as CP - Opinions. Tumblr_lp4va7h6T61qbmf8z
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-10-15, 23:27

RayCaptain wrote:
prophexy wrote:Okay, I have been hearing some talk about issues with Jamster's presidency. Besides for not following the orders of a Supreme Court ruling on who he can't have in HIS OWN GOVERNMENT (Which he should be able to decide that, regardless, but besides the point...), what is the issues?

Signing out,
Irritated prophexy

Jamster as CP - Opinions. Tumblr_lp4va7h6T61qbmf8z

Hahahahaha... I love the image. Very Happy
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2011-10-16, 08:28

I agree with that... and the decisions he had to take were not so simple... Whatever the decision he would have taken, there would always have been people complaining about it...

But as i said in a former post, SC has no sense if we can't handle with their decision... maybe we should rethink its role...
djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-16, 10:03

Best president .... ever!!

don't let yourself get unbalanced by butthurt comments from a 2 or 3 individuals
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-10-16, 15:30

prophexy wrote:I have been watching Jamster run the government since the first day he was in office, and I have seen him do nothing but try his hardest. If you all think it's so easy, why don't you run for president? If you don't want to do this, than why don't you shut it and quit with the mud slinging.
Dear prophexy,
I have been in the position already that I was CP and I do know the difficulties there are. I never would claim it is easy if you want to really do a good job. The only problem is that if you have opposition they will look and use the errors you make. Then your best is sometimes just not good enough...
He knew what he was signing up for and I think he is strong enough to deal with critics. I especially say here critics and not mud-slinging cause a lot of the comments he got are not unjustified.
He was part of the prosecuting team against shadow and agreed with the asked punishment grade, the SC gave shad a lighter punishment then asked and still he doesn't follow it?
I do know that some people wants everyone to be quiet about that, but isn't that the same thing that jamster his friends are claiming me? They say that I want to silence everyone, but they are the one who keep asking to 'shut up and get over it' ...

Main thing: the CP should upheld the highest standards and even when he tries but not fully succeed in that, critics should be allowed.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-10-16, 15:56

NLSP wrote:
prophexy wrote:I have been watching Jamster run the government since the first day he was in office, and I have seen him do nothing but try his hardest. If you all think it's so easy, why don't you run for president? If you don't want to do this, than why don't you shut it and quit with the mud slinging.
Dear prophexy,
I have been in the position already that I was CP and I do know the difficulties there are. I never would claim it is easy if you want to really do a good job. The only problem is that if you have opposition they will look and use the errors you make. Then your best is sometimes just not good enough...
He knew what he was signing up for and I think he is strong enough to deal with critics. I especially say here critics and not mud-slinging cause a lot of the comments he got are not unjustified.
He was part of the prosecuting team against shadow and agreed with the asked punishment grade, the SC gave shad a lighter punishment then asked and still he doesn't follow it?
I do know that some people wants everyone to be quiet about that, but isn't that the same thing that jamster his friends are claiming me? They say that I want to silence everyone, but they are the one who keep asking to 'shut up and get over it' ...

Main thing: the CP should upheld the highest standards and even when he tries but not fully succeed in that, critics should be allowed.

NLSP,
I agree that some of the criticism is founded, just as some criticism against myself is founded, and yourself, and shadowukcs, etc etc...Basically everyone. However, there is a difference between criticism and mud-slinging.

My thing is everyone makes mistakes. You made mistakes in your presidency, I'm sure. Critically made mistakes, fhaemita, like I said before, EVERYONE makes mistakes and everyone has valid criticism towards them at some points in time.

If it was another president from an 'opposing party' such as ATO or ULA, I don't think the same things would be being said of that person that are currently being said of Jamster. The same people that are pushing for his resignation or impeachment in this case would be saying something a long the lines of "Oh well he IS CP, therefore he has the right to choose his own government regardless blah blah blah."

My main issue is that if you're going to be judgmental of the actions of your CP, look in the mirror first and ask yourself if you'd be doing this is someone such as Jofroi (Jofroi, you know I love you Very Happy) or Ward somehow were elected. These two people are just examples.

Sorry if this seems like rambling, I'm horribly sick with the flu and cannot thinks straight.
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-10-16, 16:01

djony wrote:I agree with that... and the decisions he had to take were not so simple... Whatever the decision he would have taken, there would always have been people complaining about it...

But as i said in a former post, SC has no sense if we can't handle with their decision... maybe we should rethink its role...

Another thing I was meaning to mention in my rambling, but totally spaced and forgot is this ^^.
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-16, 16:04

Ward as CP, the idea alone makes me shiver more than Di Rupo as prime minister
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-10-16, 16:04

prophexy wrote:
My main issue is that if you're going to be judgmental of the actions of your CP, look in the mirror first and ask yourself if you'd be doing this is someone such as Jofroi (Jofroi, you know I love you Very Happy) or Ward somehow were elected. These two people are just examples.

+1

prophexy wrote:
Sorry if this seems like rambling, I'm horribly sick with the flu and cannot thinks straight.

That would be the day, you thinking straight :p

Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-10-16, 16:08

NLSP wrote:
Dear prophexy,

All I see is you being butt hurt that people are ignoring your attempts to silence people. This is why you keep reporting me and trying to silence me and shadow with your admin friends joining the witch hunts. You talk about standards but what about yourself? You have absolutely no standards with your mod and admin skills. You are one of the most polarizing person in eBE. Why is it that in the [deleted], people are not complaining about Jofroi etc but only you? Why is everyone that is a rival to you really hate you? We might not agree with Jofroi or his party, but there is no hatred or the same level of tension that you enjoy.

You do galvanize people. You want free speech and you will have it. Most likely you will complain and report it since you do not like to read what I have to say. You whine a lot and is trying to silence people. What you do is a witch hunt. If you find it insulting and stop trying to silence your rival with BS bans and warning. Stop whining that shadow did not get punishment for NOT BREAKING ANY BLOODY LAWS! Your standards in understanding law and constitution needs a lot of work. You might be a good physicist but you are no political scientist nor a lawyer. Your lack of understanding and trying to apply physics into the social realm is just making you a tyrant and a focal point of tension. While Shadow is not friends with Jofroi etc, he does not hate him. Many people sadly do hate you and thinks you are a jerk and a power monger. If you cannot handle it and you want to continue to dismiss it, continue to report and silence people etc that is your right.

You want free speech and you have it. I think you have the right to know what I and others feel. This is nothing more than critiques...

Last edited by prophexy on 2011-10-17, 22:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed reference to something that shouldn't be referenced XD)
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-10-16, 16:25

I have to Say NLSP you cant compare our 2 months as CP. You never had to deal with a "civil war" it was nice and peacefull back when you where CP.
jamster737
jamster737
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-10-16, 16:26

Konrad Neumann wrote: You have absolutely no standards with your mod and admin skills. You are one of the most polarizing person in eNL.

Wait whut? eNL?
Did i miss something umportant?

:p
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-10-16, 16:30

jamster737 wrote:I have to Say NLSP you cant compare our 2 months as CP. You never had to deal with a "civil war" it was nice and peacefull back when you where CP.
ofcourse the circumstances are different, however I also had to deal with some critics and was claimed to not follow the law, etc. ...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-10-16, 16:37

NLSP wrote:
jamster737 wrote:I have to Say NLSP you cant compare our 2 months as CP. You never had to deal with a "civil war" it was nice and peacefull back when you where CP.
ofcourse the circumstances are different, however I also had to deal with some critics and was claimed to not follow the law, etc. ...
the SC was not there when you where in power was it not ? also you never had people telling you that you cant have people in you gov
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-16, 16:37

I love jofroi. It's just such a damn shame that he's a waloon. Otherwise I'd probably stalk him.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Procuste 2011-10-16, 16:49

NLSP, Jamster, whenever you are in a powerful position, people complain. That's what you get when you get responsabilities. Wink

shadowukcs wrote:I love jofroi. It's just such a damn shame that he's a waloon. Otherwise I'd probably stalk him.

He's not. Stalk him. Twisted Evil

Procuste
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-10-16, 17:19

Nobody here asked Jamster to step down. Jamster proposed it himself. I only made the constatation that Jamster acts like a dictator when he sets aside verdicts and laws. Nothing more. We can talk about it as much as we want, but Jamster was recommended by the SC to not include Shadowukcs in his government. The fact that he did shows his despisal for our institutions.

Now we can ignore the CP and go on with trying to run the country.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-10-16, 17:44

Ward De Bever wrote:Nobody here asked Jamster to step down. Jamster proposed it himself. I only made the constatation that Jamster acts like a dictator when he sets aside verdicts and laws. Nothing more. We can talk about it as much as we want, but Jamster was recommended by the SC to not include Shadowukcs in his government. The fact that he did shows his despisal for our institutions.

Now we can ignore the CP and go on with trying to run the country.

Correct, nobody asked Jamster to step down. It was just suggested that an impeachment proceeding be started against him....my mistake.
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-10-16, 17:45

shadowukcs wrote:I love jofroi. It's just such a damn shame that he's a waloon. Otherwise I'd probably stalk him.

Yeah it's too sad that Mechelen is that far... Now I've to stalk Kravenn instead of you.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-16, 18:03

Jofroi wrote:

Yeah it's too sad that Mechelen is that far... Now I've to stalk Kravenn instead of you.

I would come to walonia but everyone is unemployed there and everyone stinks. I'd have to fight off the hoardes of unemployed who see a flemmish guy and think they can ask for his money.

@ innos: in case you aren't capable to comprehend this text: it's clearly a sarcastic text. I recognize that not all waloons are stinking unemployed people. And it's only their politicians that see a flemmish guy and think "How much money could I get from him?"
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Procuste 2011-10-16, 18:19

shadowukcs wrote:
I would come to walonia but everyone is unemployed there and everyone stinks. I'd have to fight off the hoardes of unemployed who see a flemmish guy and think they can ask for his money.

The advantage with Belgium is that foreigners don't need at all to create stereotypes over Belgian people : they already do the job for you. Razz

I've never heard about the stinking stuff though. ^^

Procuste
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-16, 18:37

Procuste wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

The advantage with Belgium is that foreigners don't need at all to create stereotypes over Belgian people : they already do the job for you. Razz

I've never heard about the stinking stuff though. ^^

well since Waloons are obviously pig disgusting (They're wannabe-frenchmen. I mean, who on earth would want to try and copy the French... I MEAN THE FRENCH OF ALL COUNTRIES OUT THERE?!?!?!?) they have to stink. It's logic101

@innos: yes, this post is just like my previous one a sarcastic, light post. I don't really mean that all waloons are pig discussing. Just ones that are in the P.S.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-10-16, 18:42

Should i move this to random ?
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-10-16, 18:45

ThomasRED wrote:Should i move this to random ?
it was a serious topic to start with so i say no just lock and they can carry on in random ^^
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-10-16, 18:47

Moved to Random - Stop with the Walloon vs Flemish rubbish please.
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Procuste 2011-10-16, 18:56

Sir, yes sir. Wink

Procuste
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-10-16, 19:16

Procuste wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

This is very true, however.. lol
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down