eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post from public military channel

+14
Procuste
Monsieur Guillotine
Ward De Bever
Mikhail Alexander
M.Leviathin
xironn
shadowukcs
Cotarius
tecuvo
ThomasRED
aVegan
betafoxtrot
Olv007
NLSP
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post from public military channel - Page 2 Empty Re: Post from public military channel

Post by tecuvo 2011-11-26, 17:53

shadowukcs wrote:I think he's good too

-For starters he isn't Venezuela's bitch unlike former other generals
true, but i wouldn't call the other generals bitches. and fighting for our allies was the only thing we had to do. beta has no interest in our allies, we could have used them well right now ...

-Secondly he dares to innovate
if you see removing people from baf and making people resign as innovative: 100% correct
if you meant something else with being innovative, explain me, because i don't see anything innovative

-thirdly he's more concerned with the military than with maintaining political influence (unlike the former generals)
he is politically unactive, but he's not concerned with baf, he doesn't give a f*** about it
he rather destroys it and forces the soldiers to create another MU, then changing his way of management

-fourthly he doesn't abuse his power for political gains.
true, just like the former generals

-he has a goal, he goes for it, regardless if the CP tries to give him a hard time
i'm sure he has a goal, but i don't know if their will be any soldiers left when he reaches it

I'll tell you this, Beta is like a f*** bulldozer, going straight forward to his goals, not caring what others who try to play political games with him, think or undertake, he doesn't hesitate to remove opponents from baf for that, or remove sceptical posts at the Mu-shoutbox

Beta's a fcking herro

tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post from public military channel - Page 2 Empty Re: Post from public military channel

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-11-26, 18:10

I see no problems here. When I left, I got kicked out of ATO and other institutions. The problem with NLSP is that he claims that he is an eUKer now but with all the benefits and rights/ privileges as if he is a member... That is not so. Especially with the military/ MU as well as political post,if you resigned and move on, you lose the rights and access to those groups. It is simple.

I see NLSP is fishing here.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-26, 18:13

Konrad Neumann wrote:I see no problems here. When I left, I got kicked out of ATO and other institutions. The problem with NLSP is that he claims that he is an eUKer now but with all the benefits and rights/ privileges as if he is a member... That is not so. Especially with the military/ MU as well as political post,if you resigned and move on, you lose the rights and access to those groups. It is simple.

Konrad, it's not about NLSP here...

And tell me, how can you be kicked out of a political party? There is no such option available Wink
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by tecuvo 2011-11-26, 18:15

Olv007 wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:I see no problems here. When I left, I got kicked out of ATO and other institutions. The problem with NLSP is that he claims that he is an eUKer now but with all the benefits and rights/ privileges as if he is a member... That is not so. Especially with the military/ MU as well as political post,if you resigned and move on, you lose the rights and access to those groups. It is simple.

And tell me, how can you be kicked out of a political party? There is no such option available Wink

he's talking about the partyforum
tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-11-26, 18:16

Olv007 wrote:

Ask Jofroi... We are talking about the forum right? It is not that difficult as it deals with masking...
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-11-26, 19:44

just make me General again lol, problem solved :p
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-26, 20:34

Critically wrote:just make me General again lol, problem solved :p

If I could I would do it.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2011-11-27, 10:01

Please don't call names from who is glad or not.

I think we have more the same ideas then we think and there is also the solution for this problem and yes this is not about the army (BAF) but indeed how to found it. So if we can just see the ideas and fill it in nice, why not two people of "both" sides in it so they can benefit the deal so sometimes will say but I think it's more unity when both have to fight for the same goals.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-27, 12:33

Olv007 wrote:Read this how the soldiers think about your hero and at least have some guts to say the truth about BAF's management: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t4917-soldier-s-opinion-about-baf#94486

no sources, no names, no nothing.

tecuvo wrote:

-For starters he isn't Venezuela's bitch unlike former other generals
true, but i wouldn't call the other generals bitches. and fighting for our allies was the only thing we had to do. beta has no interest in our allies, we could have used them well right now ...

Both TR and NLSP where eVen's bitch. And it wasn't fighting for our allies anymore, it's was TR and NLSP using BAF to get in a good spot with their buddies.

We helped eVen for months. If now they are pissed because we stopped helping them a few weeks ago, then it only proves that they never where our allies in the first place.

tecuvo wrote:
-Secondly he dares to innovate
if you see removing people from baf and making people resign as innovative: 100% correct
if you meant something else with being innovative, explain me, because i don't see anything innovative

He removed the parasites. BAF used to be full of parasites. Ppl who saw BAF as a means to get free goodies in stead of seeing it as an army.(blame TR for that) Beta turned BAF into what BAF is suppose to be: a national army with daily activity requirements, high forum and IRC activity and quality over quantity.

Go to any decent army in eworld and you'll see the same requirements as Beta put. He only made BAF up to date again.

tecuvo wrote:
-thirdly he's more concerned with the military than with maintaining political influence (unlike the former generals)
he is politically unactive, but he's not concerned with baf, he doesn't give a f*** about it
he rather destroys it and forces the soldiers to create another MU, then changing his way of management

He is concerned with BAF.

like I said, he removed the parasites.

tecuvo wrote:
-fourthly he doesn't abuse his power for political gains.
true, just like the former generals

They did actually. TR tried to do it all the time. You just haven't been around long enough to see it.

Leaving BAF and taking all his companies (upgrade paid by the state btw) with him is just another example of that.

Once he tried to tell soldier-CM's how to vote on a BAF supply proposal in an effort to get it passed. I don't see beta doing that.

tecuvo wrote:
-he has a goal, he goes for it, regardless if the CP tries to give him a hard time
i'm sure he has a goal, but i don't know if their will be any soldiers left when he reaches it

Quality over quantity. Get rid of the parasites, get rid of the santa-claus mindset TR created and you'll have a decent army again.

tecuvo wrote:
I'll tell you this, Beta is like a f*** bulldozer, going straight forward to his goals, not caring what others who try to play political games with him, think or undertake, he doesn't hesitate to remove opponents from baf for that, or remove sceptical posts at the Mu-shoutbox

Again, this is the case in most big, decent armies in eWorld. Most armies are strict and if you don't like it, you can always go somewhere else. But don't expect it to be different there.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2