eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BTA short review February

2 posters

Go down

BTA short review February Empty BTA short review February

Post by Nohjis 2012-03-01, 20:21

For all to note, the current supply level in BTA is 25 Q5 Food per day of fighting. The income of the past month is split over +/- 40k BEF state funding and 28k BEF worth of food in private funding.

The foreseen income next month is 60k BEF state funding and 40k BEF worth of food in private funding.

BTA currently averages 30 highly active soldiers and 10 active workers who do not fight every day. This is on the rise from the number of people we had active in the beginning of this month. I'm also proud to see a good number of BTA hopefulls that have joined congress and started to debate.

Lisa Van Neste wrote:simple give more money to the BTA and the concerns for the youngers ones are solved Smile

We're not looking for more funds at this time unless congress wishes that the people in BTA get weapons to fight with.

As a final note, I will engage the team of BTA workers (myself, Bert en Ernie, Don DiegoF and Johnny English A) in an active recruitment mission to bring more new players to BTA. It's a pitty to see many younger players start out in BCA, BPA, BFL and BAF where they don't receive the support other new players are getting. We'll work on information campaigns through news articles, continue the private messaging and shouts.

Any questions related to income and expenditure or supplies can be asked here by congress to have a better understanding of how this funding is being spent.
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

BTA short review February Empty Re: BTA short review February

Post by groumphissime 2012-03-01, 23:03

BTA rocks!!!
groumphissime
groumphissime
Diligent Poster