eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a time of darkness...

+5
Jofroi
cooke4444
Fhaemita Malodorous
Pieter557
shadowukcs
9 posters

Go down

In a time of darkness... Empty In a time of darkness...

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-20, 13:34

... in an age of despair...
... in an era of fear...

... a few brave men stood up...
... they where an elite club...
... a select few of extraordinary men and women...
... a fearless wolfpack....

... silent...
... deadly...
... cunning...

... they where...

SHADOW'S SICRIT SOCIETY OF BEST FWIENDS!

A group of people so legendary that their tales of bravery could not be spoken out without people falling on their knees in awe. A legion of intelligence so smart that the world was deemed to be even be ready for their wisdom...

With our pink nametag, an indication of our superiority on the rest of the forumgoers here, we will one day rule! For WE ... ARE ... UBERMENSCHEN!!

HAIL SHADOW!

Apply if you consider yourself worthy of being a member of shadow's sicrit best fwiends society and see yourself tested. Admission is the greatest honour that can be bestowed upon you on this forum.

"Strength through discipline, strength through community, strength through action, strength through pride.!!!!"

Last edited by shadowukcs on 2012-08-20, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

In a time of darkness... Empty Re: In a time of darkness...

Post by Pieter557 2012-08-20, 13:36

thanks!
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-20, 13:38

HAIL SHADOW! \o/
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-20, 13:45

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-20, 15:42

pffff, we had a great usergroup set up, with pink colour and everything. Pieter liked it. It would have been great for player retention but butthurt NLSP and TR didn't liked the fact that I came up with the idea so the group and the idea has been removed. Too bad. it would have been fun, but apparently anything that the dictators of this forum don't like must be removed.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-08-20, 17:58

Okay this was a good idea Rolling Eyes

C'mon guys, for once Shadow was being a genious for a moment there
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2012-08-20, 17:59

Too bad, I'd have joined :p.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-20, 18:21

indd, it would have been glorious. It would have been a combination between BBH and SEES.

completely non-political. But since it was called "shadow's sicrit societ of best fwiends", nlsp and TR are being their butthurt selves again and don't allow it.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-08-20, 19:33

I demand a recount !
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2012-08-21, 06:55

Yes we want more fwiends
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-22, 11:53

seeing as everyone here, with exception of NLSP, wants this. Why not vote to remove NLSP and clean this forum of the taint of his butthurtness and move on with this great idea?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-08-22, 13:44

[MOD]Okay, I think this thread has gone far enough. There are several alternatives to solving your "problem". You can comply with the SC decision, pay back the loan, and get your citizen mask back. You can start your own forum with your "fwiends". Or you can accept that continuing with this campaign is going to get you nothing except possible warnings and a potential permanent ban. Your choice. I am locking the thread. Please refrain from continuing with the insults in other people's threads, as well.[/MOD]

Okay, after clarification of a misunderstanding on my part, I am unlocking this, but please keep it civil or the lock goes back on.

MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-08-22, 16:36

shadowukcs wrote:Why not vote to remove NLSP

Yes: 1
No: 0
Abstain: 0
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-08-22, 16:43

MaryamQ wrote:[MOD]Okay, I think this thread has gone far enough. There are several alternatives to solving your "problem". You can comply with the SC decision, pay back the loan, and get your citizen mask back.[/MOD]
What MaryamQ said. Being guilty to not have refund your loan, the SC verdict doesn't allow you to have any special access on this forum, more than the one of a guest (which could have been interpreted by the admins as a non-member access, but you do profit now of a member access, but without any masks and priviledges). Moreover, this forum main mission is to help eBE to organize itself, for the administration of the country. If each single user had it own personal and private group created, it would be a mess. Moreover, the pink color you choosed was displayed over the Congress Member's colour, which was not helpfull at all for the citizens members of this forum. But that is just a point of view of course, but a point of view that you don't have the right to argue right now as the SC verdict doesn't allow you to have any special access. So please refund your loan as asked several times already (which will be the easiest solution of all your problems, if you want to solve them ?).
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-22, 16:56

ThomasRED wrote:
MaryamQ wrote:[MOD]Okay, I think this thread has gone far enough. There are several alternatives to solving your "problem". You can comply with the SC decision, pay back the loan, and get your citizen mask back.[/MOD]
What MaryamQ said. Being guilty to not have refund your loan, the SC verdict doesn't allow you to have any special access on this forum, more than the one of a guest (which could have been interpreted by the admins as a non-member access, but you do profit now of a member access, but without any masks and priviledges). Moreover, this forum main mission is to help eBE to organize itself, for the administration of the country. If each single user had it own personal and private group created, it would be a mess. Moreover, the pink color you choosed was displayed over the Congress Member's colour, which was not helpfull at all for the citizens members of this forum. But that is just a point of view of course, but a point of view that you don't have the right to argue right now as the SC verdict doesn't allow you to have any special access. So please refund your loan as asked several times already (which will be the easiest solution of all your problems, if you want to solve them ?).

This has nothing to do with special board access, nothing to do with extra priveleges. All this is about is a fun group. Nothing political, nothing military, just a fun group. this is completely unrelated of you trying to steal money from me under the pretence of a loan I'm suppose to pay back. (even tho I've already paid back way way way way more than that loan)

but I already explained that several times and you know it. What this is really about is the fact that I came up with it and you and NLSP being butthurt over that. If this had been NLSP's idea, it would have been implanted a long time ago and you would have had no quarrels with it whatsoever.

Oh and the silly excuse that it goes over the congress mask only shows how unfit you are to be an admin. Everyone who ever managed a board knows users can set their preferred mask colour from the usergroups they are in. But then again, you're only admin here for the powertrip it gives you.

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-08-22, 17:15

shadowukcs wrote:This has nothing to do with special board access, nothing to do with extra priveleges. All this is about is a fun group. Nothing political, nothing military, just a fun group. this is completely unrelated of you trying to steal money from me under the pretence of a loan I'm suppose to pay back. (even tho I've already paid back way way way way more than that loan)
MaryamQ wrote:The court has reached a decision and considers this case closed.
With regard to the theft of national assets by shadowukcs, the court finds that, since shadowukcs has clearly failed to repay his loan and has publicly stated his intention not to pay the interest or the fines previously agreed upon by him at the time of the loan, there is no need for further investigation or trial. The court, therefore, finds shadowukcs guilty of theft of national assets and judges that the following penalty should be imposed.

Until such time as shadowucks repays at least the entire principal of his loan and makes a public apology for his actions, his access to the national forum will be limited to that of a guest, regardless of his in-game citizenship. The only exception to this is if he should be named as an ambassador from another eNation, he will be given ambassadorial access. In addition, a statement of the penalty and the reason for it will be made in a government newspaper.

It is further noted that the matter of the BAF MU was not taken into consideration except as it bears on the general attitude of shadowukcs to the rights of the eBelgian community. If High Command still wishes to take this into consideration, it will be addressed separately.
I don't think it's about me or NLSP, but it's about a loan which haven't been repaid, and a player who have been found guilty of theft of national assets. You have been judged by your elected peers, not by me, and you know what you have to do to solve this issue. It's up to you, not to me.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-22, 17:35

> A false court I couldn't (and refuse to) defend myself in

Also, GG in making this YET AGAIN about me and my court case when IT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO IT.

Since I know you're a retarded, simple minded individual with the brain capacity of a by brain fungus infested hamster (that's something that's known a lot longer than now) I'll explain this to you again.... no, I'll try to explain again. (since there's a 99,99999% chance, your simple intellect won't comprehend it this time either)

This idea
-WASN'T GOING TO GIVE ME EXTRA ACCESS (other than the access I already have as guest)
-WASN'T GOING TO BE POLITICAL
-WASN'T A MOVE FROM MY PART TO GAIN ACCESS

I hope (but I strongly doubt) that you understand now that I would still have the same right/access/priveledge as a guest account. All it would have done was bring in player retention and some fun. A combination between BBH and SEES. It would have brought in IG activity and forum activity here as well.

I'm sorry, MaryamQ for not keeping it clean but could you please tell this retarded individual with his nearly autistic tendency to reply to every post I make with his silly SC paper (which makes no impression whatsoever on me and only shows what a giant dick he is) to stop harassing me with his fake SC documents and stop turning every decent discussion I have into a flame war? This topic was going great till TR started posting

I'd greatly appreciate it.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-08-22, 18:00

MaryamQ wrote:...I am unlocking this, but please keep it civil or the lock goes back on.

shadowukcs wrote:
I'm sorry, MaryamQ for not keeping it clean

I'm sorry, too, that you have made it necessary for me to lock this again, and leave it locked. If I were the target of some of these words, I would have pushed the report button, and you would probably get a warning, as well. Please do not make it necessary for me or the other moderators to start asking for warnings.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down