eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow

3 posters

Go down

Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow Empty Re: Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow

Post by ThomasRED 2012-08-27, 18:01

Nohjis wrote:[...]as long as you prefer being a liar and a thief. All rights come with obligations, it's just that you conveniently forget you also have obligations.
--->
Nohjis wrote:Just pay your debts and quit being a dramaqueen.
Pay back your loan, and case will be closed.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow Empty Re: Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-27, 18:58

no, because A) I don't need to pay it because I already paid more than enough. The way I see it, the state needs to pay me for the tons of guns I gave for free, but you don't see me whining about that all the time.

and B) The value of those 83k has increased so much on the recent MM that it would be madness to pay nearly 150 G just to get forum access here. At the time the MM was at 1G=3000CC, now it's nearing 1G=700CC. I'm not crazy, even if I wanted to pay (just to get this over with, not because I feel I need to pay it because I don't), it would be madness to dig up 150g. That's nearly enough to upgrade my company to Q7.

Besides, this isn't about my loan. This is about the Constitution and how 2 ppl can decide against it. STOP derrailing this topic by making it about my loan again, TR. it's practically the only thing you do.

I would like to ask moderators to delete all further comments my loan because otherwise TR will turn this into a flame war yet again. Like all the other topics. Keep this discussion strictly about the constitution plz.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-08-27, 22:17

You could have repayed it months ago, when the value of cc was lower. You didn't, because you thought that people will get tired of the loan issue, and that you will be able to get forum access without repaying your loan because you are shadowukcs and that special rules apply to you. But you're a citizen like everyone of us, and every citizens who ask for a loan, have to repay it. The loan you have to repay is not your SO loan, it's a second loan you asked after, which is unrelated to the guns you supplied to the army. You asked the Congress to get a 83k bef loan, the Congress accepted, now it's your turn to respect the contract and to refund it. And you can be very lucky that the SC didn't asked you to pay any fines because of the delay... So if you want to close this issue, just pay back your loan, as every citizen is asked to do so, and everything will be solved : you will not be considered as a thief anymore and will get all the access needed.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow Empty Discussion of loan repayment - TR and shadow

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-27, 22:20

ThomasRED wrote:You could have repayed it months ago, when the value of cc was lower. You didn't, because you thought that people will get tired of the loan issue, and that you will be able to get forum access without repaying your loan because you are shadowukcs and that special rules apply to you. But you're a citizen like everyone of us, and every citizens who ask for a loan, have to repay it. The loan you have to repay is not your SO loan, it's a second loan you asked after, which is unrelated to the guns you supplied to the army. You asked the Congress to get a 83k bef loan, the Congress accepted, now it's your turn to respect the contract and to refund it. And you can be very lucky that the SC didn't asked you to pay any fines because of the delay... So if you want to close this issue, just pay back your loan, as every citizen is asked to do so, and everything will be solved : you will not be considered as a thief anymore and will get all the access needed.

Requesting this post to be deleted. All this does is fuel yet another flame war and TR knows it (in fact, one can say it's his intention to start another flame war and get ppl banned again)

Completely admin unworthy. If you wouldn't be holding on to your post as admin in such a dictatorial fashion you would have been removed a long time ago.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-08-27, 23:31

Shad, fact is that you have some debts. I don't think it was said in the loan request that you would pay it back with guns. So you can turn it how you want, you asked for a loan, you got it and now it's time to pay it back - end of story.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down