eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money

+3
Critically
Requiem Domine
shadowukcs
7 posters

Go down

should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money Empty should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 18:14

see topic above

Also, I'd like to see this in a SC case, pl0x. Not because I like the SC or even think of it any less than I think of the s**t I laid in my toilet this morning but because I enjoy giving jofroi work.

see topic here: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t7129-4th-bodi-awards-winners#143696

It doesn't say in the SC verdict that you can hold prize money off.

Id post it in the SC section myself, but... well you know.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money Empty Re: should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 18:15

Also, any news on the last SC case there?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money Empty Re: should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-04, 18:17

NLSP wrote:there is also nothing to say that you have right on it
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2012-09-04, 18:22

anyway, to make it official, I posted it in the SC section Wink

+ the other case is still busy Very Happy
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 19:03

Critically wrote:anyway, to make it official, I posted it in the SC section Wink

+ the other case is still busy Very Happy

figures, they'll probably be done a week before the elections
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-09-04, 19:05

If I make a competition for person crying for the most attention and say the winner gets 10 BEF, that doesn't force me at all to give shad 10 BEF if he wins (what is likely, cause the poor guy misses so much attention that he is doing all he can to get more of it )
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 22:10

JUST A SMALL REQUEST: TR, COULD YOU DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC? IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
SHADS
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 22:12

NLSP wrote:If I make a competition for person crying for the most attention and say the winner gets 10 BEF, that doesn't force me at all to give shad 10 BEF if he wins (what is likely, cause the poor guy misses so much attention that he is doing all he can to get more of it )

yes. If you made that competition they you'd be in your full right. But the competition was voted in by congress and the money was given from the treasury (ergo congress, unless now of the sudden the MoF becomes full owner of the treasury all of the sudden) therefore only congress had the right to refuse to pay someone.

The money was not property of the MoF, nor was it his competition.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-04, 22:16

shadowukcs wrote:But the competition was voted in by congress and the money was given from the treasury (ergo congress, unless now of the sudden the MoF becomes full owner of the treasury all of the sudden) therefore only congress had the right to refuse to pay someone.

It is not paid by Congress nor by the state. The BoDi awards are funded privately this time (me + Nohjis).
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 22:31

Requiem Domine wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:But the competition was voted in by congress and the money was given from the treasury (ergo congress, unless now of the sudden the MoF becomes full owner of the treasury all of the sudden) therefore only congress had the right to refuse to pay someone.

It is not paid by Congress nor by the state. The BoDi awards are funded privately this time (me + Nohjis).

oh, ok. Fair enough then. What are we using the MoFun/MoFun budget for then?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-04, 22:32

shadowukcs wrote:oh, ok. Fair enough then. What are we using the MoFun/MoFun budget for then?
Lottery. Rolling Eyes
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 22:39

small question then:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsySFfyjbiJdGVHc0czQWdhTUpvS192VFIzVmRsTEE#gid=0

could the MoF give me clarification to what happened on day 1737, what the MoFun budget is and some clarification with the numbers on day 1698. More specifically why it mentions 12 000 BEF but it isn't added/substracted from the numbers next to it. And what those 12000 is used for for?

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 22:39

Requiem Domine wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:oh, ok. Fair enough then. What are we using the MoFun/MoFun budget for then?
Lottery. Rolling Eyes

Lawld, we still have that silly thing?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-04, 22:50

shadowukcs wrote:small question then:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsySFfyjbiJdGVHc0czQWdhTUpvS192VFIzVmRsTEE#gid=0

could the MoF give me clarification to what happened on day 1737, what the MoFun budget is and some clarification with the numbers on day 1698. More specifically why it mentions 12 000 BEF but it isn't added/substracted from the numbers next to it. And what those 12000 is used for for?

Day 1698 is out of Nohjis' term as MoF. Ask cooke/his MoF.

The budget of the MoFUN is written at the Law Book section. Also, the budget of the MoFUN was modified with the recent change of the State Budget Law and is directed only to the Belgian lottery. About the BoDi awards funding, I donated 5 gold / Nohjis did 3 to the state (NBB-BNB) through the MM. I guess he noted it on the spreadsheet by his own way.

shadowukcs wrote:Lawld, we still have that silly thing?
Yes, we do.

Last edited by Requiem Domine on 2012-09-04, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 23:03

if you gave 5G and Nohjis gave 3G, then where did the rest of the gold come from? I thought every winner got 5 gold?

Also: Lottery? Srsly, isn't it time for the MoFun to use the money for a competition that involves a little more... challenge? Other than giving a random number I mean.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-04, 23:05

shadowukcs wrote:if you gave 5G and Nohjis gave 3G, then where did the rest of the gold come from? I thought every winner got 5 gold?
1 Wink
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 23:07

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t7129-4th-bodi-awards-winners#143696

"Each winner, except for the purple heart winner, will receieve their five gold when I am able to secure the funding."
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-04, 23:08

And if you scroll a little down..

Viridi wrote:*one gold

The prize money is 1g, not 5g - typo. :p
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-04, 23:39

Rolling Eyes
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridi 2012-09-05, 00:14

Smile

Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-09-05, 00:21

shadowukcs wrote:Srsly, isn't it time for the MoFun to use the money for a competition that involves a little more... challenge? Other than giving a random number I mean.
Like trying to get the congress approving a loan to steal money with trying to explain after that in fact you already paid back this second loan before you got it, with the guns you gave to the State as conditions of a first loan made before this second loan ?

Following the verdict of the Supreme Court, you are here on this forum as a guest, nothing more, and certainly not as a belgian citizen, as a consequence of your refusal to payback your loan, which make you a theft of national assets. And honestly, to see a theft asking questions about the good usage or not of eBelgium's money is, according to me, quinda pathetic... You want answers ? You want to get full access and debates ? You want to be considered as a belgian citizen ? Payback your loan and stop messing around...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-05, 10:08

I know reading has never been your strong suit (nor ecomonics, or any other skill other than yelling like a half nitwit retard at the side of a football field) but I'll post it again.

shadowukcs wrote:JUST A SMALL REQUEST: TR, COULD YOU DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC? IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
SHADS
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-09-05, 10:12

unfortunately, my dear shad, on this forum people like to have an as broad opinion as possible about freedom of speech Razz
It is within TR's rights to suggest a competition like he did or mentioning that it is strange to first steal money and then pretending like you care about the financing of stuff
and you stealing money is in fact directly related to you not getting any money for this rewards
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-05, 10:20

I didn't steal anything. That's your opinion.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-09-05, 10:26

shadowukcs wrote:I didn't steal anything. That's your opinion.

lollercopter

5th of April
shadowukcs wrote:I'll return the money from the loan
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-09-05, 10:45

that is not only my opinion, but also that of the SC and the whole law-system of the forum that you claim that you don't recognise, but nevertheless try to use when you think that it is in your benefit.
But what else can be expected from a convicted thief that doesn't have the economical intellect to earn the money necessary to repay the state ?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-05, 10:58

>SC and the whole law system of the forum
>talking like it's a real law system with capable judges and unbiased ppl

oh lol, funny thing, I'm actually convinced you believe that. I really am.

>NLSP accusing someone to abuse the SC for his own benefit

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST IRONIC COMMENT OF THE YEAR, RITE?

should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money Irony

>Doesn't have the economical intellect to earn money

I see, that's why I had to explain to you guys how to make money from the dropping MM a few weeks back, right?

and NLSP accusing someone else of not having any economical intellect

OH GOD! THIS MUST BE DOUBLE IRONY DAY!!

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-09-05, 13:35

Once again, :
[Case 2012/009] Theft of national assets - shadowukcs :
With regard to the theft of national assets by shadowukcs, the court finds that, since shadowukcs has clearly failed to repay his loan and has publicly stated his intention not to pay the interest or the fines previously agreed upon by him at the time of the loan, there is no need for further investigation or trial. The court, therefore, finds shadowukcs guilty of theft of national assets and judges that the following penalty should be imposed.

Until such time as shadowucks repays at least the entire principal of his loan and makes a public apology for his actions, his access to the national forum will be limited to that of a guest, regardless of his in-game citizenship. The only exception to this is if he should be named as an ambassador from another eNation, he will be given ambassadorial access. In addition, a statement of the penalty and the reason for it will be made in a government newspaper.

It is further noted that the matter of the BAF MU was not taken into consideration except as it bears on the general attitude of shadowukcs to the rights of the eBelgian community. If High Command still wishes to take this into consideration, it will be addressed separately.
The Supreme Court has reached a decision and published it on June 12 and since that date, shadowukcs, you are considered as a thief of national assets. For the Supreme Court of eBelgium, for the Government of eBelgium, for the Congress of eBelgium, for the citizens of eBelgium, you are a thief and the question is not anymore if you did it or not : you already have been convicted of theft. The question is now : when will you repay your loan ?

Pay back your loan and stop messing around...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-09-05, 15:25

I'll tell you this one more time as you obviously are too retarded to comprehend it: I AM NOT PAYING ANYTHING BACK. I ALREADY PAID BACK WAY MORE THAN I OWE THE STATE.

so no matter how many times you're going to cry that I have to pay it back, it aint going to happen. All you're doing is making me more and more determined to not pay shït.

And the more you wave you, autisticly, wave around that stupid fake SC verdict that I think everyone here already saw a kazillion times thank to you and makes absolutely no impression on me whatsoever (other than something I'd print on toiletpaper to wipe my ass with), the more you show to everyone what a goddamn obsessed retard you are.

should one non-elected offical be able to decide on his own to withhold money 26254178
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-09-05, 16:20

shadowukcs wrote:I ALREADY PAID BACK WAY MORE THAN I OWE THE STATE.
So are you explaining us that you asked for a personal loan to the Congress of eBelgium in February 2012, telling them you will repay this loan in 31 days maximum, while you knew you will never pay it back because according to you, you already refunded this second loan before to have asked it (with giving guns to the State as it was agreed in the terms of your first BAF loan of december 2011)... Then you are not only a theft, but also a manipulator and a lier. And you are concerned about eBE ? Payback your loan... :-/
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-09-05, 17:04

[MOD]I have been trying to stay out of this, but this has finally crossed the line. The thread is locked. Warning given to shadow - I don't care how annoyed you are by certain people, keep it civil and respectful.[/MOD]
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down