eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accept next time] Ruosmo

2 posters

Go down

[Accept next time] Ruosmo Empty [Accept next time] Ruosmo

Post by Icurlybear 2016-02-13, 19:41

Name: Ruosmo
Current country: Albania
Expires: Not applied yet
Application message:
Ruosmo wrote:Hello! //
my name is Ruben (reals). // Ruosmo (in game) I am from Argentina.
I write because I try to go around the world in the game. and I wonder if there are chances of obtaining citizenship Belgica, and for a few months to share some battles.
the political module is not of my interest, I never participated or participate in politics.
you can see in my profile.
I send you a big hug from Argentina.

Questions:
Ruosmo wrote:Q) Why did you choose eBelgium?

- My intention is to go at least once, every country in the game, and share battles.

Q) Do you have friends with the eBelgian citizenship? If so, who are they?

- I do not remember having friends in the game (although in real life I shared good times with a friend from Belgium, Lili Moralis Smile)

Q) Did/do you have a government position in your current country or in other ones?

- I never had any political office, if offers, but the political module is not my interest, (shown in my profile that I never had political office) in real life study law / advocacy. and I only make time to enjoy the game of military module.

Q) Do you think you'll have military/politic/media activities in eBelgium?

- I plan to do a newspaper telling my experience during the tour of the countries visited, but could not say when.

Q) Why do you want to leave your current nation?

- It was fun to meet new people in Albania and share battles.
now I want to continue visiting other countries.

Q) Will you continue to be a part of your current MU?

- If it is not necessary to change, remain in my military unit, there I have people I know in real life. but if necessary, I have no problems change during my stay.

Q) Which languages can you speak?

- In real life, just enough Spanish and Portuguese (Brazil) in the game use google translate, sorry if you do not understand something Smile

Q) Can you give us some details about you, the things you like to do, information like that? (fully optional)

- My real name is Ruben, born and live in Argentina, South America. I am an amateur musician, I like to play folk guitar and drums. (My favorite band is "Divididos" do Rock with touches of folklore Smile)
I like to hang out with friends. (In Argentina we are very to visit friends all the time eat ASADO/barbecue;.) Advocacy study, I like sports. (But I see it on television to practice it Smile)

24h debate.

Last edited by Icurlybear on 2016-02-20, 03:28; edited 2 times in total
Icurlybear
Icurlybear
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

[Accept next time] Ruosmo Empty Re: [Accept next time] Ruosmo

Post by Icurlybear 2016-02-14, 22:43

Well I can see people quite care about immigration.

Nonetheless, I don't see any valid reason to deny Ruosmo eBelgian CS. Accept as soon as possible once applications are possible again.
Icurlybear
Icurlybear
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

[Accept next time] Ruosmo Empty Re: [Accept next time] Ruosmo

Post by nogex1 2016-02-14, 23:46

agreed.
nogex1
nogex1
Forum Hero
Forum Hero