eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training war

+5
ThomasRED
Reaussou
Apotygma
Mike Wooldridge
aVegan
9 posters

Go down

Training war Empty Training war

Post by aVegan 2010-06-29, 14:55

I have noticed the training war is again a few days gone.
Could someone explain me how it works. How much we pay for it. And what (how many battles) we are supposed to get from it.

I am still very new (just as 90%+) of the eBelgium citizens and I do think the constant problems with the training war explains some of the inactivity or why people move so fast.
I am not saying this it is anyones fault but it would be really good if an explanation is given (see questions above). So half of eBelgium doesn't go into panic every time the training wars stay out.
aVegan
aVegan
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Training war Empty Re: Training war

Post by Mike Wooldridge 2010-06-29, 20:43

aVegan wrote:it would be really good if an explanation is given (see questions above). So half of eBelgium doesn't go into panic every time the training wars stay out.

+1

Would be good if somebody was to say what was going on.
Mike Wooldridge
Mike Wooldridge
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-06-29, 22:49

ask ThomasRED ^^
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-06-30, 14:38

I don't understand why these simple questions can't be answered in a reasonable time. I also do not understand why our president find it not worthy enough to answer????????????????

How much do we pay for the training war? And what (how many battles) we are supposed to get from it? Who knows this information (not only who is responsible for it but also who KNOWS the details from the deal (example all ministers, congress members, president, the kid next door,...)?

I really hope I will get a FAST and CLEAR answer about this.
Transparency doesn't only sound great on paper but should also be practiced!!!
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaussou 2010-06-30, 15:03

I am +1'ing this for great justice.

Also, in my opinion it is not the president's job to answer this question. More like MoD or ENTENTE representative...
Reaussou
Reaussou
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-06-30, 15:25

There is war operation and venezuela wasn't secured and colombia neither.
It's hard to predict the issue, as it's related to some war plans.

Other thing, you all have irc, you all know the Entente channel or better the Venezuela channel, so everybody is free to ask their questions there... ;-)

Sometimes, when you want the answer quickly, it's better to search for it by it own and not to wait for it... ^^
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-06-30, 15:35

I don't understand it. Why not answer it here???
You have answered not one of my questions. Why not? Isn't this the national forum where all citizens have access to? How many Belgium citizens are on irc? I am not.

Again how much does it cost? And what do we get for it (more or less).

Really do not understand why it is so hard to get a useful answer.
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-06-30, 16:25

230 gold for TWs...

It's not because you're not on IRC that the one who are on it have to spend twice the time on it to get answers for you :p
(for knowing when do the TW start for example, not on the payment ^^)

By the way, i'm not the MoD...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-06-30, 16:43

Vegan I appreciate that you became active and congratulate you on your election in congress. But, it is with deep sadness that I read again someone starting to send accusations out that are absolutly not funded.

All the questions you asked were already answered in other threads like the one where we discussed joining the TW or not. Reading it and informing yourself a little would have provided you those answers instead of accusing us of being nontransparent. So for your answers (or better questions) please remain calm instead of getting angry on little and unnecessary things. This will get you nowhere and will even turn people against you.

For your answers, I didn't answer because I didn't have an answer and because ThomasRED was the assistant of the Venezuelian CP in order to organize the TW. He is one of the two persons that has all the information that is why I transfered him to you.

The costs can be found here : https://ebelgium.forumotion.net/congress-debate-area-f8/joining-colombia-venezuela-tw-t858.htm#14118 (publicly available thread).

As usual a TW is having a battle lasting over 2 days IG. Here they normally start at 16:00 eRep time. Pretty sure this has been said somewhere else also.

Also about IRC, it is true that not everyone is active there but it is there that all the decisions are made. That you can act quickly and if you ask a question you can get an answer within the minuit. On the forum you don't as you have to send a PM to someone and then hope that person answers. IRC is where all the important stuff and decisions are made, you refuse to participate there it is your choice but you cannot force us to follow you if you refuse to look a little further and dig.

Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by HuCard 2010-06-30, 17:21

Though it would be impolite towards Venezuela at the time being, maybe we should consider organising our own training war with the Netherlands? This could also be used to attract new players, since we could constantly advertise the game with things like "THE NETHERLANDS HAVE ANNEXED FLANDERS, JOIN eREPUBLIK NOW TO SAVE THE UNIFIED BELGIUM" or something of equal effect.
Plus having a war open with them would allow us to ask them to quickly intervene in case of a political takeover attempt; after all there should still be many EDEN and to a lesser extent Phoenix PTO groups running around with Belgian citizenship.
HuCard
HuCard
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

http://holyromanempire.blog126.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-06-30, 17:54

The TW with the UNL idea has been brought up countless times and we allways decided against it for various reasons.

And also, the PTOs are over. If one side tries something, the other has enough TVs to help us out, we don't need to worry anymore.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-06-30, 18:30

Just wanted to make clear I am not angry or wanted to accuse anyone. It is just that I can have a bad way of posting. I also do not want to attack anyone personally. I just see it as my political duty to criticize where I can Laughing

As I am still very new it is very hard to find relevant information. You know the forum, probably most of you where here when it started but for me it is completely new. If you don't feel like repeating yourself a link is more then enough.

Fact is that I am not the only eBelgium who has questions about the training war and not at all the only one who doesn't find the relevant information.

I do not refuse to use irc, it is just that I have never used it in my live and am afraid I'll get lost.

Anyway if anyone felt attacked my apologize for that. But please do not get upset when I give criticism. Probably some will be uncalled for (as I am still a newbie) and I do not always formulate myself well.
I still don't know why we haven't had a training war for days now. And yes I'll search more in the forum when I have more time.

I do hope my enthusiasm is more appreciated than my communication skills Smile
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-06-30, 22:50

I do hope my enthusiasm is more appreciated than my communication skills

Always even if working on the second one will be greatly appreciated Very Happy
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-06-30, 23:53

It remind me of my debut. lol
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by oXyTeC 2010-07-01, 08:41

actually aVegan is right
the col/ven tw isen't that clear on anything atleast not on this forum

perhaps making a tw stickie with the info in the military forum might be a good idea
oXyTeC
oXyTeC
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down