eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Public politics]Presidential Elections

+18
-FreddeLeGrand-
MaryamQ
Helviro
Habraka Abrivianius
Stilpo
M.Leviathin
Fhaemita Malodorous
aVegan
shadowukcs
RayCaptain
Kylero
wolf-stone
Thore Thoreson
Medrolke
Val3rian
Apotygma
Theneka
Velitia
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Public politics]Presidential Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: [Public politics]Presidential Elections

Post by Theneka 2010-08-31, 21:45

The only reason why I would say Habraka isn't at least as suited as me is because of one simple thing, that he doesn't even hide. He's treasure holder (or something like that) of the eUSA (= MoF?) and thus him being president would be something that would be ilegal in evry democracy, as it would be something that's called in dutch belangenvermenging, but I have no idea how to translate it xD
Theneka
Theneka
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

[Public politics]Presidential Elections - Page 2 Empty Re: [Public politics]Presidential Elections

Post by MaryamQ 2010-09-01, 00:45

Google translates that as conflict of interest. I am not a Dutch speaker, but I would guess that is pretty close to your meaning.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Velitia 2010-09-01, 00:49

The party of the BfB has decided to sponsor Theneka for the next presidential elections. I myself could not choose between the two candidates and I let the active party members make the choice.
Velitia
Velitia
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by -FreddeLeGrand- 2010-09-05, 17:46

Don't vote Theneka, he will only make higher taxes and destroy the economy with his stupid communism. Look how it didn't worked out for Russia, Cuba, ...
Only capitalism can rescue our economy.

-FreddeLeGrand-
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-09-05, 17:51

-FreddeLeGrand- wrote:Don't vote Theneka, he will only make higher taxes and destroy the economy with his stupid communism. Look how it didn't worked out for Russia, Cuba, ...

That's just a ignorant comment FreddeLeGrand.
This sort of comments only makes your look foolish.
capitalism is what got us in this economic mess to start with.
No, I am not saying that communism is the solution, but it isn't the spawn or evil like you make it out to me and capitalism the best thing that there is.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-09-05, 18:01

-FreddeLeGrand- wrote:Don't vote Theneka, he will only make higher taxes and destroy the economy with his stupid communism. Look how it didn't worked out for Russia, Cuba, ...

eRep =/ reality. And then I'd have to go all over again to actualy get you think on your own instead of believing what all people tell you to, and say that neighter Cuba, Russia, China, North Corea, ... have communism as system. Most of them are dictatorships. And personaly, I'd rather live in Cuba than in the USA.
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-05, 18:39

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Capitalism is what got us in this economic mess to start with.

Comments like these are just as ignorant. The capitalism-communism debate is virtually meaningless in this game. You are either successful dealilng with game mechanics or you are not, but don't blame your economic failures on "capitalism". That is like blaming athletic failures on the laws of physics. Whether you choose to compete or work together is up to you, but the economic framework in this game is still market-based and game mechanics do not allow for broad market control. Therefore small production communes will always be the extent of communiset influence in this game.
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro 2010-09-05, 19:12

Stilpo wrote:
Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Capitalism is what got us in this economic mess to start with.

Comments like these are just as ignorant. The capitalism-communism debate is virtually meaningless in this game. You are either successful dealilng with game mechanics or you are not, but don't blame your economic failures on "capitalism". That is like blaming athletic failures on the laws of physics. Whether you choose to compete or work together is up to you, but the economic framework in this game is still market-based and game mechanics do not allow for broad market control. Therefore small production communes will always be the extent of communiset influence in this game.
+1
Helviro
Helviro
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-09-05, 19:27

Helviro wrote:
Stilpo wrote:

+1
+1
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Velitia 2010-09-05, 19:38

Soviet Union failed to do it, Communism has never ever had a shining example of what it really is. Cuba is actually the most successful communist country today and is getting better every day. Capitalism cannot rescue our economy or whatever, Game changes that the admins make influence our economy more so then our economic system.
Velitia
Velitia
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-09-05, 21:28

This might be good literature for some of you Smile

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-ecommunist-delusion-1386162/1/all

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/kommunen-sind-d-auml-mlich-oder--1508199/1/20
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliseo Feliu 2010-09-06, 16:09

Congratulations on winning the election Theneka!!!!!
Eliseo Feliu
Eliseo Feliu
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by -FreddeLeGrand- 2010-09-06, 18:16

Last edited by -FreddeLeGrand- on 2010-09-06, 23:28; edited 1 time in total

-FreddeLeGrand-
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Velitia 2010-09-06, 19:03

-FreddeLeGrand- wrote:Theneka can't even write properly English.
He's the biggest mistake ever.

I hope next time a right minded person gets elected.

No offense but can we get this person like banned from the forums?
Velitia
Velitia
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2010-09-06, 19:07

That was pretty rude message, but I don't think it's a bannable offense.
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-06, 19:16

Chill out FreddeLeGrand, any economics-related changes requires consent from the congress. I voted for Habraka, but I have seen nothing to suggest that Theneka can't be a good leader.

M.Leviathin wrote:That was pretty rude message, but I don't think it's a bannable offense.

+1

Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by -FreddeLeGrand- 2010-09-06, 19:37

Lol, what's that with that +1?

-FreddeLeGrand-
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-06, 19:44

No offense but can we get this person like banned from the forums?

He gets a warining for the comment. If he carries on, he will get banned.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-09-06, 19:47

-FreddeLeGrand- wrote:Lol, what's that with that +1?

it means you agree with everything that that person just said

also:

M.Leviathin wrote:That was pretty rude message
+1
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-09-06, 19:56

Stilpo wrote:

Chill out FreddeLeGrand, any economics-related changes requires consent from the congress. I voted for Habraka, but I have seen nothing to suggest that Theneka can't be a good leader.

M.Leviathin wrote:That was pretty rude message, but I don't think it's a bannable offense.

+1

+1

Also, Fredde, your insult to Theneka is itself not well phrased in English. I will take Theneka's English over yours any day.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-09-06, 20:14

Chill out people. Who cares what one person is spamming in all fora and articles. I don't feel offended, as I know that my english spelling sucks Smile so does my dutch french and german spelling :p but at least I'm able to speak those languages (ok, not german, but who cares xD )

So, back on topic after this commen Smile
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by -FreddeLeGrand- 2010-09-06, 21:08

Damn, you guys, it's just a game Razz
Don't take it that serious Laughing

And get a life Razz

-FreddeLeGrand-
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-09-06, 21:52

Presidential Update:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/presidential-update1-1509208/1/20
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-05, 11:17

Atm, I still dont know who to vote for

AVegan has proposed realistic goals, but his cabinet number is way too big in my personal opinion, his manifesto says what he wants to do, but he isnt explaining how he wants to do it

Sammy has proposed stupid and ridiculous goals, but his cabinet number is ok and he had posted a manifesto where we can find what he wants to do and explains how he wants to do it in general

I dont know who to choose for
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorne Reynders 2011-01-05, 11:24

Glenn Wauters wrote:Atm, I still dont know who to vote for

AVegan has proposed realistic goals, but his cabinet number is way too big in my personal opinion, his manifesto says what he wants to do, but he isnt explaining how he wants to do it

Sammy has proposed stupid and ridiculous goals, but his cabinet number is ok and he had posted a manifesto where we can find what he wants to do and explains how he wants to do it in general

Glenn sammy's goals are to ridiculous that will be the end of Belgium

but to be honoust he set those goals for a game to win 1 G
altough this means we have no statue Sad
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-05, 11:31

Jorne Reynders wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:Atm, I still dont know who to vote for

Glenn sammy's goals are to ridiculous that will be the end of Belgium

but to be honoust he set those goals for a game to win 1 G
altough this means we have no statue Sad

Is this true?
Can someone confirm this?
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-01-05, 12:00

Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2011-01-05, 12:06

the ingame goals are just for lulz. my real goals are listed in my propa - I mean, articles :p
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-01-05, 12:10

lmao. Nice one Sammy Smile
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-01-05, 12:10

My ingame and real goals are serious. No need for lulz goals during a serious CP election.
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2