eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future military organization

2 posters

Go down

Future military organization Empty Future military organization

Post by Ruz1 2010-12-05, 21:14

Could the president or a minister, a group of people who want to go to war (for fun) and give donations to give food and good arms ... would like to volunteer to present ejercito.Ya we have allies who need help so we can help them without problems ... and chose a name ...
I think we will help both in diplomacy and in aid to defend the country, we would put people in the military expert for the novice ... Smile

It would be an opportunity to advance a little theme of war and the military ...

I like the idea Question
Ruz1
Ruz1
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Future military organization Empty Re: Future military organization

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-08, 08:30

Ruz1 wrote:Could the president or a minister, a group of people who want to go to war (for fun) and give donations to give food and good arms ... would like to volunteer to present ejercito.Ya we have allies who need help so we can help them without problems ... and chose a name ...
I think we will help both in diplomacy and in aid to defend the country, we would put people in the military expert for the novice ... Smile

It would be an opportunity to advance a little theme of war and the military ...

I like the idea Question

Belgium already has a military and if you want that, go ahead and start a militia.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down