eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GD]For the last time... :P

+4
Tacitus Arkenseale
Jofroi
shadowukcs
Manong Z
8 posters

Go down

[GD]For the last time... :P Empty [GD]For the last time... :P

Post by Manong Z 2010-03-03, 01:37

To clear some few misunderstandings, I will post my last words here. After seeing Olv's article implying that I was a traitor and Dani's comment that I only wanted attention, I just could not resist. I am not dying or anything, so here's my last post... hopefully.

First of all, ask Elynea. The two of us have been talking about the presidential elections quite a lot. I was also gonna put my ballot and decided to present a platform after the Congressional elections, BUT, the Congressional elections did not go very well for us, or at least what we thought. Knowing now for sure that Congress will not make any bad proposals and that many will do the best for eBelgium, I decided to run. Yes, it was not a 24 hour notice Olv, but after speaking with many people, I thought and I strongly felt that I could do better, I can make better things for eBelgium. Thus, I ran.

I am also sad that I am seen as a traitor who has been given many chances and has nor earned any. I am also sad that I am also seen as an attention seeker. Why? Because if betraying all of you and just seeking for attention were all I wanted, I could've just ran away with the Congress money I earned after three successful Congressional campaigns, and I should've just went through with the CP elections knowing that many people support me and I could've just waited and stole all the money that we don't have in the treasury and in the national bank. I also should NOT have worked my ass off, posted articles every day, made guides for the training wars, made guides for everything, made good contacts with SOL to attain the training wars in the first place, made logos and pictures, argued with many eAmericans causing them to hate me. I should NOT have fought for neutrality, went against EDEN. I should NOT have stopped working for ePhilippines, my rl country, in which we we planning for a baby boom project. I should NOT have WASTED so much gold and sacrificed my companies and everything for eBelgium. I should have also betrayed all of you again and again and again, and I should have accepted Highst's offer when The Group were still here, I would be living eRich right now with the spoils they got from looting the eBelgian treasury. I shouldn't have done all the things I done and I shouldve done the things I didn't do because obviously, afterall what I have tried to do, I have not earned a single drop of trust at all. And that makes me sad, why? Because if only I did not overlook things in rl, I wouldn't be leaving in the first place, but what is done is done, and I do not regret doing all the things I did for eBelgium. One thing though, does anyone want all my mailing lists? Razz

Yes, I know I am unimportant. Yes, I know I am a traitor for not informing anyone about the CP elections. Yes, I know all I want is attention because I met a serious problem in my real-life and I couldn't sacrifice it just for this game.

I strive to do what is best and what is right in all matters. I did my best, every day, every single day... And I do hope too that all of you would do your best for eBelgium. Tthat is why I do not deserve to be called a traitor or an attention seeker.

I loved this noble quote that a great queen once said and I would like to share it to all of you: "I have nothing in common with those who need people to bow before them to confirm their status. I find it more problematic that there are those who become unbalanced when they are in power. My privy council, people naturally bow to others when they truly feel gratitude and wish to express true respect. I want the citizens of this kingdom to become their own rulers. The end should be evident to those who trample on others and use status to coerce respect, the same for those who ignore the abuse. People aren't born slaves of others. People will not yield, even in the face of oppression. People will not be broken by tyranny. People will not cower before injustice. They will not flatter these beasts. My wish is for the citizens of this kingdom to have such freedom. And in order to become masters of ourselves, we must start by holding our heads up high in front of others."

For the last time, Be fair, be just, be true... I am Manong Rizal, a true Belgian at heart.

Vive La Belgique!
And goodbye...  
piggy
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

[GD]For the last time... :P Empty Re: [GD]For the last time... :P

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 09:21

Bye Manong, I think you would have been a great president
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2010-03-03, 09:22

It's really sad to see you leaving. As you really did a great job here, whatever people can say.

I think that you both made a mistake, you by acting so impulsivly (yeah, you are :p) and not telling Olv that you were running, and Olv by overreacting (ok, elections are coming soon... and that's a kind of backstab, but Manong would do a great pres too and maybe that you should ahve tried to talk together before publishing, if it was possible...)

But it's your life and you can do what you want, so I wish you good luck IRL and more success than here (even if it would be hard if we compare to your yesterday's life).

PS: Can I have your gold (it's a law, I have to ask that to all guys who are leaving the game :p).
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacitus Arkenseale 2010-03-03, 12:27

So sad you are leaving, so sad OLV is putting a cloud over it.

Your capacity for fairness often surprised me. They say you are impulsive but I think you would have been a great president; a shocking amount of fairmindedness and an impartial, singleminded focus on what is good for Belgium are exactly what this divided country needs right now.
Tacitus Arkenseale
Tacitus Arkenseale
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 12:39

Manong, it makes a few months whom you are in my friends. You know how I am, and why I play on this game.

I am a woman who likes the freedom and who does not like being a passive actor. I wish for a country a thing: the neutrality.

If you leave because you do not feel ready for the presidency, then rest and let us take up this challenge together.

If your life irl calls you, then, flies towards her. We have only a single life, and not of wellness has to go back up with wargames.

you are not a traitor, simply a gamer as me. We have a role in a game, you should not forget, it is a game before all. You can come to make two clicks and give an "hello" to your friend Smile

You will miss us. krissy
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarastlad 2010-03-03, 13:40

I am saddened by this news my friend...still life is life, keep looking ahead, do not linger back.
Jarastlad
Jarastlad
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 13:51

You will be sorely missed. I hope that all goes well for you in RL.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by LeValeureuxLiegeois 2010-03-03, 14:40

As I said in the game : Sad to see you leaving us. I wish you the very best, you're a great guy ! Good luck.

All of us make mistakes, both Olv and you made the last days, it's important to give his pardon to each other, to communicate and to look futher. We will maybe see you soon...
LeValeureuxLiegeois
LeValeureuxLiegeois
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down