eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New health recovery rules

+10
Gibberish45
NLSP
xironn
Mikhail Alexander
Jofroi
Fhaemita Malodorous
shadowukcs
iliancer
Elynea
Ward De Bever
14 posters

Go down

New health recovery rules Empty New health recovery rules

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-06-30, 16:37

Hi all,

Since the game forum is down and the wiki is not updated yet, i have no clue where to find exact information about the new health recovery rules that were apparently introduced today at day change.

Every hour, i can recover 100 more health, with a maximum of 550 in total (=town center + health building).
So in fact nothing changes, except that I could do partial cap fights before the full 6 hours are over?

Thanks for your remarks/additions/experiences/...
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

New health recovery rules Empty Re: New health recovery rules

Post by Elynea 2011-06-30, 16:57

nothing change. In fact, you can restore 100 wellness/hour or all like before/6 hours.

Either, we fight less in one hour, or we make more damages every 6 hours. It's the choice.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by iliancer 2011-06-30, 17:18

No change? I have a maximum of only 300 every 6 hours. Now in these 6 hours i can fight for a maximum of 600. It doubled my max health. So for the baf and definitely the bta, i propose to put more focus on food then weapons. So players can gain more xp by fighting several times a day.
iliancer
iliancer
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-06-30, 17:38

iliancer wrote:No change? I have a maximum of only 300 every 6 hours. Now in these 6 hours i can fight for a maximum of 600. It doubled my max health. So for the baf and definitely the bta, i propose to put more focus on food then weapons. So players can gain more xp by fighting several times a day.

It's impossible to fight every hour, so expensive for new player (i'm not talking about persons who have personal organisations). Now more foods? A lot of persons say me, we have our production, we prefer a weapon who costs more. We must see the market : more production or the prize will be expensive.

I can say you, if you fight each hour, you will not defeat each time the enemy, 2 solutions : you lost your health for nothing or you push on this button.
New health recovery rules 110630054458668527

But indeed it's the liberty for each one to fight more.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-06-30, 18:27

From http://tickets.erepublik.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=111&nav=0 :

"Health Refill - 100 recoverable health per every hour!

Your amount of recoverable health is replenished gradually (100 health/hour). As before, the total amount of recoverable health is determined by your town center level (and any available health buildings).

Recoverable health timer STARTED when you have eaten all the available recoverable health. After this improvement, the same timer will start as soon as you eat any amount from your available recoverable health.

BEFORE, you had to wait for the full recoverable health to replenish (3 hours in case of a 300 maximum recoverable health). After this improvement, the same amount of recoverable health is replenished gradually (100 health for every hour), thus giving you the ability to fight in every mini battle.

The easiest explanation is: instead of full recoverable health at every few hours, you now get to use 100 health every hour and than you can safe up. Every hour you get the possibility to use 100 wellness. You can use that or store it up for later use. "

This clarified it for me. My Q5 towncenter enables me 5 hours of continuous sleep Razz
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by iliancer 2011-06-30, 18:28

Well Elynea, what i mean. 1 tank cost 35 BEF, giving me Q5 food for 35BEF. Would ad up to (current price) 11 pieces. Or another hour of fighting.

So in my opinion I get more xp with 2 barehanded fights, than 1 fight with a tank.
iliancer
iliancer
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-06-30, 18:42

Indeed iliancer, food influence points are more than twice as cheap as influence points made by Q5 weapons (as food productivity in Belgium is 140% and weapons 120%, in theory food should be +- 15% cheaper than weapons). Weapons are only for the wealthy now. People with more time than money should always try to do full food fights first.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-06-30, 18:46

for new player this system is more profit, I tested 100 wellness/hour, i gave 2fights/one enemy but i can't defeat him if i didn't take a wellness pack.

in the MU i gave 100 wellness per day, i can't imagine give 200 or more, it is impossible economically, especially that you have your complete salary.

a weapon Q5 in ebelgium yes
Razz but some others countries give advantage for weapons.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-06-30, 18:52

Join ultramarines, get 20-30 weapons/day or 2 to 3 full caps of food.

http://ultramarines.org/join/

New health recovery rules 130195-VideogamePigsMainImage[img][/img]
Beware of the pig!

Last edited by Innos28 on 2011-07-01, 20:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no insults please, second warning)
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-06-30, 18:59

Nanotik makes a very good picture with the new rule.

hebergeur d'image

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-06-30, 19:09

shadowukcs wrote:Join ultramarines

Joining a foreign militia will not help Belgium at all. We are a neutral country. Our survival will not be guaranteed by a wiped USA, but by a smart deployment of our own military forces in line with a credible foreign policy.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-06-30, 19:17

Ward De Bever wrote:Joining a foreign militia will not help Belgium at all.

To play the devils advocate technically it does.
Player will be able to fight more and grow stronger quicker.
We'll have more stronger fighters for our country
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-06-30, 19:29

If it is true that every noob gets 30 Q5 weapons a day, indeed everyone should join. I don't believe they can keep up with this: they work in China and have only as much productivity bonuses as we in Poland. Will the US continue to pour money in such a bottomless pit? I just don't believe it Razz
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-06-30, 19:30

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:Joining a foreign militia will not help Belgium at all.

To play the devils advocate technically it does.
Player will be able to fight more and grow stronger quicker.
We'll have more stronger fighters for our country

Yep, Fhaemita is right, from a pure theoretical point of view people has interest to join foreign countries and to get supplied. But that won't help the country at all, specially as we will loose a lot of players.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-06-30, 19:35

But you forget with the foreigner's military, they don't take players who have not a big str. We are talking about the new rule about health.

Now the supplies of the otheir nations it's another debate.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-06-30, 21:06

Elynea wrote:But you forget with the foreigner's military, they don't take players who have not a big str. We are talking about the new rule about health.

Now the supplies of the otheir nations it's another debate.

no, they take in everyone

Ward De Bever wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:Join ultramarines

Joining a foreign militia will not help Belgium at all. We are a neutral country. Our survival will not be guaranteed by a wiped USA, but by a smart deployment of our own military forces in line with a credible foreign policy.

And being a puppet for spain is?

Fighting for eUSA helps you fight the oppressed, gives you more guns and makes eBelgian citizens stronger.

Do you honestly think that there is one idiot in ONE who checks the citizenships of all ppl who fight in a certain battle?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-06-30, 22:19

It's your idea shadow, i was in the RW for eGermany and they in Terra, another day, i fought for Ireland, and sometimes i fought in efrance.

you see that, but it's not the reality, but i don't fight for uk, it's my personal opinion.

I have a lot of friends in ONE or TERRA, they understand my position.

Now the problem you want new ebelgians in a american's military, it's a country who is in Terra, you are not in the liberty, you must follow orders of this military.
I saw yesterday, uk who asked more fighters from several countries, i was surprise to see ebelgium on the list.
If every country take the fighter of ebelgium, after what is the futur of our country?

The problem today with the new rule, it's the food.... In the futur, more food on the market or his prize will up very fast. How to stop the progress ... formers will fight hard, they are already with a good str.
Maybe the new players will up very fast their experience, their rank with that.... But NOT THE STR.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-01, 15:31

You need to make a military unit that supplies Q5 weapons and food and that fights overseas but in Belgium when needed. This will improve most peoples strength in hope of Belgium becoming a very independent and free country.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-01, 17:23

Mikhail Alexander wrote:You need to make a military unit that supplies Q5 weapons and food and that fights overseas but in Belgium when needed. This will improve most peoples strength in hope of Belgium becoming a very independent and free country.

Why thank you Captain Obvious, We clearly didn't know that. Now are you willing to fund such an enterprise?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2011-07-02, 01:11

I dont think this debate still belongs in this thread. Shadowukcs is obviously trying to recruit members here for another army, not affiliated with our country.

ON TOPIC:
Remember that if u fight late at night and want to fight early in the morning that your health will not reset at daychange. Still 100/hour
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-07-02, 11:15

personally I do not like the change, and have the feeling that newer players and gold players have extreme advantages over the non-gold older players.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-07-02, 12:35

This rule is nice for formers in the game why? They can fight in few rounds.
Now for the new players, they need a lot of money to fight each hour. This system will push citizens from little countries in big countries....

I think we just see the economy in this rule. More food, more weapons... the prize will up very fast and it will don't change.

The problem with this game, one week , they change for a good economy, more expensive for the person who buy weapons and food, but the next week you will see another rule and the economy will be bad again.

Our MM is not good in this moment sure : 0,002 gold = bef

We don't have ressources to have good prizes on the market, the only profit is for the countries who have all ressources. We will depend of them in the futur, but no profit for our market.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-07-02, 14:12

There are profit on our market, not much but that's not due to foreign countries but to internal struggles^^
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-07-02, 15:07

Jofroi wrote:There are profit on our market, not much but that's not due to foreign countries but to internal struggles^^

why not a lot ? because some ebelgians have organisations but not in our country. They can make food so cheap and they will sell them in our market. So a lot of profit, we can't blame GM, but i received a lot of mails, we can't buy our food in ebelgium, it cost a lot.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-02, 20:19

Elynea wrote:
Jofroi wrote:There are profit on our market, not much but that's not due to foreign countries but to internal struggles^^

why not a lot ? because some ebelgians have organisations but not in our country. They can make food so cheap and they will sell them in our market. So a lot of profit, we can't blame GM, but i received a lot of mails, we can't buy our food in ebelgium, it cost a lot.

the prices are high because of our low bonus.

If you want to fix the prices there is only 1 simple solution: find more regions, either trough conquering the nations around us (unlikely) or merge with resourceful nations (That doesn't include s*** eNL, jofroi)

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-07-02, 22:00

There are 2 ways to be competitive actually.

1: Bonus regions
2: Low wages

As we can't do 1, we have to move toward 2. And eBelgium isn't really much higher in term of price than most big countries.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-07-02, 22:07

This problem make our bad MM, but i don't see a solution. I just see in this moment

prizes of food : up
prizes of weapons : up

Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-07-03, 07:59

Price of Q5 weapons is stable for several weeks. In BEF I mean.

But the MM is going up, so Wink.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2011-07-06, 13:12

i made a newspaper for new players : you can vote ^^

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/tutorial-for-new-players-tutorial-pour-les-nouveaux-joueurs--1815329/1/20
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-06, 14:31

shadowukcs wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:You need to make a military unit that supplies Q5 weapons and food and that fights overseas but in Belgium when needed. This will improve most peoples strength in hope of Belgium becoming a very independent and free country.

Why thank you Captain Obvious, We clearly didn't know that. Now are you willing to fund such an enterprise?

No but if you stopped acting like a f*** arsehole all the time, I might consider it.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish45 2011-07-06, 15:40

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

No but if you stopped acting like a f*** arsehole all the time, I might consider it.

In the interest of fairness please warn yourself for this post Razz
Gibberish45
Gibberish45
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-07-06, 16:14

Gibberish45 wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

In the interest of fairness please warn yourself for this post Razz

Reported :p
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieter557 2011-07-07, 07:08

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

pfftt, you're a mod here. Should know better then insulting ppl Wink
A warning for you, sir...
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-07, 16:49

If I would have said the same, wanna bet Innos would have given me 2 warnings? (1 for f*** and 1 for arsehole... and then probably another for some random word that isn't even an insult)
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-07-07, 19:13

shadowukcs wrote:If I would have said the same, wanna bet Innos would have given me 2 warnings? (1 for f*** and 1 for arsehole... and then probably another for some random word that isn't even an insult)

New health recovery rules Its+not+fair

Let's keep this thread clean ^^ (he received a warning of course :-/ and his position in the mod team is not as strong as before)

You can choose to believe you're a victim of an (imaginary) persecution, that you're targeted by Innos and that he only live to give your warnings, but don't try to make us cry for you, as both of us knows that you get what you desserve, and what you're most of the time looking for... It's like a game for you, like the one i played when i was little, the mouse and the cat...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-07, 20:21

if he got a warning, why is his conduct bar still full green?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-07-07, 22:23

shadowukcs wrote:if he got a warning, why is his conduct bar still full green?
Pieter557 wrote:A warning for you, sir...
It was just the post before yours.
The "green bar" have to be updated manually, it's now done.
All is clear now.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieter557 2011-07-08, 07:04

cause I was too lazy to update that >.>
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-12, 04:56

Pieter557 wrote:

I'll make sure my mouth is washed out with soap Smile
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-12, 17:21

Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Pieter557 wrote:

why do you have a eBelgian flag in your EMC avatar?

You do know it stands for EDEN Mobile Squad and that last I checked eBe wasn't in EDEN.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2011-07-12, 17:40

shadowukcs wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:
Pieter557 wrote:

why do you have a eBelgian flag in your EMC avatar?

You do know it stands for EDEN Mobile Squad and that last I checked eBe wasn't in EDEN.

Everyone can join EMC and can have his/her country flag in the EMC avatar Razz
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-12, 17:43

Requiem Domine wrote:

yea, but he isn't eBelgian (thank god for that), he's german....

Either he doesn't know the subtle difference between the flags or he thinks he's accepted already.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-07-13, 05:23

shadowukcs wrote:
Requiem Domine wrote:

yea, but he isn't eBelgian (thank god for that), he's german....

Either he doesn't know the subtle difference between the flags or he thinks he's accepted already.

No, I have the template for it and I can use it where I like. I don't have to be Belgian to wear it, is there a rule saying that?
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro 2011-07-13, 08:49

Hey,

stop the trolling allready!

go to the random forum for that.

On topic please.
Helviro
Helviro
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-07-13, 11:07

Every working or training cycle now costs 10 health, regardless of the type of building/company.

Also see: http://bit.ly/MoF_New_Game_Rules (please vote and subscribe Smile )
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-07-13, 11:48

on the list of new changes:
Multiple person's can remove market offers or add market offers from their organisation account ....
Is this an attempt to let people to abondan their orgs? or a stupid bug?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down