eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.P.E. The Party from far-left eBelgium

+19
Requiem Domine
Tensa Zangetsu san
Coprolyth
Fhaemita Malodorous
Jofroi
MaryamQ
boer jan
Nohjis
tommot
Konrad Neumann
Olv007
lin0leum
Mabellene
Viridi
Yannis
shadowukcs
Nihil.sine.deo
Elynea
G.W.Junior
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

H.O.P.E. The Party from far-left eBelgium - Page 3 Empty Re: H.O.P.E. The Party from far-left eBelgium

Post by Coprolyth 2013-05-06, 01:21

Spoiler:

Am I offtopic right now ?

Yes you definetly are, please let it be.
Greetings MCKitkat

Last edited by MCKitkat on 2013-05-06, 16:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : OffTopic)
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

H.O.P.E. The Party from far-left eBelgium - Page 3 Empty Re: H.O.P.E. The Party from far-left eBelgium

Post by MaryamQ 2013-05-06, 03:55

Yes, you are. Try being constructive.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-05-06, 04:03

Coprolyth wrote:gay homo fag, that's all I have to say right now.

Coprolyth wrote:I like penises btw, just not when it's a men wearing it. That's just gross.

Why are you doing this? Do you really think it is funny or mocking people is fun? This is something really important to me in RL and something I struggle with everyday. This is really personal and I think it is low.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2013-05-06, 04:13

I have said it before, and I will say it again. I have close family members who are gay and others who are retarded (Down syndrome). These "jokes" are not funny. I don't care how normal you think it is on the internet. You have no idea who is reading these comments or how it might affect them. There are still a lot of young guys (quite possibly some here) who are struggling with homosexual feelings and are not out yet, but may even become suicidal over it (yes, it is still happening...a friend of one of my daughters, one who came from a very open and accepting family, did commit suicide when he was in college over this very issue). Furthermore, personal insults do nothing whatever to prove your point. If you want to sell your party, sell it. Don't tear others down.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2013-05-06, 14:22

mEd wrote:Vincent's story have two versions too, but people always prefer the drama one, the one where he's evil, a ptoer and where he got banned for multi since the other one is a story where he just wanted changes and where he never got banned (except by the sheep-community on the forum), just modified his eRep's name.

Anyway, enjoy living in the past, I am done here, at least I tried, it's not the first time I tend my hand on this forum and people just can't open their eyes.

I hate it when people do not understand there is evidence or fail to look it up so:
H.O.P.E. The Party from far-left eBelgium - Page 3 Screenshot093e

The story where Vincent Pain (formerly known as Wim Vercauteren) got banned in game is the one that's true.
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by G.W.Junior 2013-05-06, 15:45

Bull s**t

Vincent have fun in this game and if he have another view from others you call him ^PTO

Every one who not vote ATO are a PTO geek
G.W.Junior
G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-05-06, 16:08

G.W.Junior wrote:Bull s**t

Vincent have fun in this game and if he have another view from others you call him ^PTO

Please what ? We don't call him a PTO'er because he has a different view. Seriously, did you look around. VP behaved very badly on this forum. So nowadays you call insulting people fun ? What next, bullying people is also fun isn't it hahahahahaha (NOT)

Last edited by MCKitkat on 2013-05-06, 17:26; edited 1 time in total
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2013-05-06, 17:16

G.W.Junior wrote:Bull s**t

I can only call him a cheat, because he did cheat. Stopped caring about the PTO thing when the G50 guys got sent back home.

What I don't like about the current H.O.P.E. is that you're not proposing something concrete. I have never seen an actual proposition from H.O.P.E. on what they want to do with the state. The fact of the matter is some of you guys are extremely authoritarian, refusing to accept majority decisions. I've in the past discussed with both Vincent Pain and lin0leum, and given my motivations on issues they brought up. I've found they do not wish to discuss, but only push their views. I had hopes for the H.O.P.E. project at the start of it but it just turned into the new Comrade tool of Vincent Pain and lin0leum.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-05-06, 19:46

Konrad Neumann wrote:
Coprolyth wrote:gay homo fag, that's all I have to say right now.

Coprolyth wrote:I like penises btw, just not when it's a men wearing it. That's just gross.

Why are you doing this? Do you really think it is funny or mocking people is fun? This is something really important to me in RL and something I struggle with everyday. This is really personal and I think it is low.

I agree, this is low.
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-05-06, 22:26

This topic is living proof of how incredibly s*** our moderator team is. Do you guys even have any idea of what the heck you are doing? Do you even understand the meaning of the word "modding"?

You should have intervened into the discussion when it started to become a Konrad/homosexuality/namecalling/konradwhining discussion ages ago, isolated the bad topics, put them in a new topic (which I doubt most of you are capable of to it properly so you don't destroy the flow of the discussion) or remove them and warn all parties concerned.

gg mod team.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-05-06, 23:31

I just wanted to get my share in the offtopic jerkoff.
@Konrad : if reading "gayhomofag" on the internet rly hurt you, you should stay away from it.

I didn't know it was that offensive to you and oh my god, please, it was everything except "personal".

I don't attack people on personal stuff, ever.

and... while I'm at it, you were stalking my facebook together with Kylero, Konrad, so please, stop. Just stop.
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-05-07, 01:45

Coprolyth wrote:I just wanted to get my share in the offtopic jerkoff.
@Konrad : if reading "gayhomofag" on the internet rly hurt you, you should stay away from it.

I didn't know it was that offensive to you and oh my god, please, it was everything except "personal".

I don't attack people on personal stuff, ever.

and... while I'm at it, you were stalking my facebook together with Kylero, Konrad, so please, stop. Just stop.

IDK why you keep saying this but I never been to your facebook page. I really do not use facebook at all. I use to use it only for chefville and farmville with MaryamQ. I spend a max of 5 mins on it each day. I do not stalk so IDK where you get your info. IDK about Kylero but I never stalked at all. So please stop accusing me for things I did not do. Also do not accuse people without evidence. I hope you understand. Also if Kylero really did stalk you, that is messed up and I do not condone it.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-05-07, 02:04

he even made an article with a pic of me. The day he was on my facebook was the verysame day you came together on IRC threatenin Muhezain and me. Don't you remember ?

It's not the first time you two are hanging out doing wierd stuff, like abusing his mod right.
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-05-07, 02:19

Coprolyth wrote:he even made an article with a pic of me. The day he was on my facebook was the verysame day you came together on IRC threatenin Muhezain and me. Don't you remember ?

It's not the first time you two are hanging out doing wierd stuff, like abusing his mod right.

Why are you blaming me for everything Kylero allegedly did? I do not like your policies and I called you a noob etc. I do not even know your real life name and no idea how to obtain it. So I really do not know what you are on about. I can agree with Kylero on some issues and last I checked, it is not a crime. As of the alleged FB incident, I do not approve it and I am not a part of it. Not sure how people can find FB page of people you do not know anyways.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-05-07, 03:36

shadowukcs wrote:This topic is living proof of how incredibly s*** our moderator team is. Do you guys even have any idea of what the heck you are doing? Do you even understand the meaning of the word "modding"?

You should have intervened into the discussion when it started to become a Konrad/homosexuality/namecalling/konradwhining discussion ages ago, isolated the bad topics, put them in a new topic (which I doubt most of you are capable of to it properly so you don't destroy the flow of the discussion) or remove them and warn all parties concerned.

gg mod team.

You are bias and this is why people did not elect you as admin.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-05-07, 06:08

broo

do you ever stop whining? Seriously? How can anyone co-exist with you and your constant whining? That comment wasn't even aimed at you and you still feel the need to turn it against people.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-05-07, 08:02

Enough is enough.
Topic closed once and for all.
Greetings MCKitkat
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3