eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture

+3
NLSP
Mikhail Alexander
volsem
7 posters

Go down

little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Empty little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture

Post by volsem 2011-09-13, 05:33

so, as according to a lot of dinosaur members, an eagle with a bunny in bay/laurel is a "nazi" symbol", let's check the RL countries with nazi symbol on their flags or anything else.

Roman Republic was surely nazi :
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 97192_Roman_Eagle_SPQR_by_crazyYoda

USA are nazis as well, look, there's the phalanx in one "hand", note that the phalanx was a symbol used by Franco.
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Us-eagle

Austrian football (soccer for american PTO's) team is a nazi team as well.
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 480px-Football_Autriche_maillotsvg

in fact, they're communisto-nazis, there is an hammer and a sickle as well.

Montenegro is a nazi country as well
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 640px-Flag_of_Montenegrosvg

and I don't talk about Egypt....
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 800px-Flag_of_Egyptsvg

And Ecuador as well, notice the axe in the fasces, the symbol of Mussolini's fascism, and look, they've a landscape instead a gamma cross, it's nazism X10000000
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Ecuador

Poland is nazi too, we've just to look at the erep world map to realize it
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Polisheagle

Albania, simply look at their flag
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Albanie

Serbia has proven they're nazi as well, as they comitted a genocide
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 800px-Flag_of_Serbiasvg

and the Russian tsar was a nazi as well
little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 499px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire_svg

but anyway, it was nice to discover the lack of culture, lack of humour and lack of second degree of the "leaders" of this country.
Do you know the meaning of roleplay? apparently you don't.
learn what means "left", "right", communism etc... before joining a party. because apparently, you don't know what does it means.
left is supposed to be anti-imperialist and anti-capitalist, and what is the official symbol of imperialism and capitalism? USA.

So, why do the pseudo-communist party of eBelgium doesn't struggle against eUSA? if you can't play a role, don't do it. if erepublik is a role game, then enter the role, and stop this dumb "politically correct" behaviour.

If eRepublik must be realistic, then all political tendencies must be representated, if eBelgium is a democracy, then everybody can create his/her party if he/she wants (or it's called dictatorship, and all actual belgian parties must replace "libertarian" by totalitarian).

plus : far-right means "fascism", so, logically, all the "far-right" parties of eRep should have fascist symbols, as all "far-left" parties should have communist symbols. damn, are you all american do be so ideologically ilogic or "incult"?

Another sad thing : why the hell haven't you got any sense of humour, nor understand second degree? irony, do you know what does it mean?

comme on dirait, y'en a qui ont un balai dans l'cul.
volsem
volsem
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Empty Re: little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-13, 06:10

Um... what I meant with Fascism is this:

Your Logo:

little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture 3569df159ec477451530c4455b2a9e86

Nazi symbol:

little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture ESaa

As you can see it is very similar.

As for the Coat of Arms and Flags you have posted above, they use Eagles, its a fairly average and normal thing to use and most of these flags were made prior to World War II, making most irrelevant from this argument.

Also you can hardly call use dinosaurs. Yes, this is a game but we have a politically correct idea whether you like it or not. eRepublik mustn't be realistic, it must be safe to use without the horrors of real life politics.

Also, you've insulted me by calling me an American. I'm Australian if you can tell I put o's in the correct places. You've also insulted the President who happens to be American.

We have a sense of humour, but when it involves a symbol used by the Nazis who killed millions of people whom my grandfather was part of those millions, I become and many others become very angry. You've made me fairly angry, you do not want me as an enemy.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture Empty Re: little explanations for eBelgians without humour or culture

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-13, 06:13

You changed you're logo, now I can't show people why I'm annoyed of your party logo, oh well, you just made the argument worse for yourself.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by volsem 2011-09-13, 18:36

no, I changed the logo because I accepted the argument about the symbol, even if honestly, people have a serious lack of second degree. plus, the eagle is mostly as Roman symbol that nazis stole.

we should ban the american flag as well if we follow your logic, because USA IRL also killed millions of people (Vietnam, Iraq, genocide of amerindians)

and the australian flag as well, you killed millions of indigenous, it's a genocide as well.

But anyway, I accepted to change the logo, as apparently it was shocking too much people.

But what I can't stand is the fact that some people want to PTO my party to change it into a plain neutral stuff without any interest. Ok if some symbols are schocking, I can understand, but you can't blame me if, in a roleplay and second degree mind, I say that we must struggle against PTO's from USA and do not ally with them.
volsem
volsem
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-13, 23:42

volsem wrote:no, I changed the logo because I accepted the argument about the symbol, even if honestly, people have a serious lack of second degree. plus, the eagle is mostly as Roman symbol that nazis stole.

we should ban the american flag as well if we follow your logic, because USA IRL also killed millions of people (Vietnam, Iraq, genocide of amerindians)

and the australian flag as well, you killed millions of indigenous, it's a genocide as well.

But anyway, I accepted to change the logo, as apparently it was shocking too much people.

But what I can't stand is the fact that some people want to PTO my party to change it into a plain neutral stuff without any interest. Ok if some symbols are schocking, I can understand, but you can't blame me if, in a roleplay and second degree mind, I say that we must struggle against PTO's from USA and do not ally with them.

Yes, well, American's killed because because they were are allies and still are today. Germany wasn't at the time, making it not acceptable for their killings as for Aboriginals. We haven't killed a lot of them, we did during the early time of settlement but things changed pretty quickly.

As for American's changing their flag, this has nothing to do with that. This has to do with your party. Also may I ask what PTOs from the USA? We've had none, many people of the population are American and have contributed a lot to this country, as I've said, the President is American.

As for not ally with them, we are a neutral country so we don't. We still ask for an MPP for battles every month but thats it. If you knew more about the country and its heritage, you'd understand what I'm telling you.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-09-14, 01:58

with al do respect Mikhail, but if you do know all of the history of the US, you do know that some parts are dark, very dark. There is an reason that the US didn't recognise the International court of justice in Den Haag...
while it is still wrong, it isn't that black/white ...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-14, 12:01

NLSP wrote:with al do respect Mikhail, but if you do know all of the history of the US, you do know that some parts are dark, very dark. There is an reason that the US didn't recognise the International court of justice in Den Haag...
while it is still wrong, it isn't that black/white ...

All parts of everyone's history have very dark bits, even Australia has some.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-09-14, 12:04

Belgium's history isn't that great either. We had one of the biggest genocidal maniacs as king.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-09-14, 12:15

shadowukcs wrote:Belgium's history isn't that great either. We had one of the biggest genocidal maniacs as king.

Like I said, every country has had bad blood.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2011-09-14, 13:46

Which is still no reason to consider the usage of nazi symbols as something as normal as the Australian or Belgian flag. Wink (that's what the topic initially was about Razz)
Boklevski
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-09-14, 17:58

Winner write history Wink.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nogex1 2011-09-14, 20:48

Boklevski wrote:Which is still no reason to consider the usage of nazi symbols as something as normal as the Australian or Belgian flag. Wink (that's what the topic initially was about Razz)

the eagle is not really a nazi symbol most of all its the symbol of the predators among humans
nogex1
nogex1
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down