eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Monsieur Guillotine
Kylero
Olv007
Konrad Neumann
ThomasRED
aVegan
Jofroi
Boklevski
NLSP
jamster737
MaryamQ
Jonathan Clay
Ward De Bever
shadowukcs
Fhaemita Malodorous
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

quote - Page 3 Empty Re: quote

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-11-13, 21:54

NLSP wrote:
NLSP wrote:
Ludwig Wittgenstein in 'Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus' wrote:Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
~~Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent
I should repeat that one more then once...

The BAF or the state didn't bought any company that is now on TR's land.
The state voted for a DONATION of 75g to help upgrade one of TR's companies.

=> why does people keep speaking about companies?

Bla bla bla, BAF is not the national army, TR lied, misrepresentation, TR commit fraud, the state deserves all funding and upgrade moneys back. So why are you digging yourself in a deeper hole NLSP?
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-11-13, 22:17

Well, if you think that there is a stealing/fraud, bring it to the SC and we will see.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2011-11-13, 22:46

What a shame there are some great leaders, I heard, that have the biggest mouth but are not here to help eBelgium. Why not because they leaved why???? Because they are great leaders they run away.

If TR has to give back the money I want to know if there are more people who used the goverment to transfer a lot of gold quick. That we should ask also back then.

Please guys stop joking and f*** around a debat is done nicely not with hate.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-13, 23:52

Konrad Neumann wrote:
NLSP wrote:
NLSP wrote:
Ludwig Wittgenstein in 'Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus' wrote:Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
~~Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent
I should repeat that one more then once...

The BAF or the state didn't bought any company that is now on TR's land.
The state voted for a DONATION of 75g to help upgrade one of TR's companies.

=> why does people keep speaking about companies?

Bla bla bla, BAF is not the national army, TR lied, misrepresentation, TR commit fraud, the state deserves all funding and upgrade moneys back. So why are you digging yourself in a deeper hole NLSP?
1 company was upgraded with WDB's gold.

Can you please explain to me how and why people still talk about companies, what is the plural of company and is more then 1?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-11-14, 02:57

Jofroi wrote:Well, if you think that there is a stealing/fraud, bring it to the SC and we will see.

Hahaha, nice try.

The SC is bias and does not get things down. When the SC support witchhunts and say people are guilty when the prosecutor states that no laws are broken, does not have legitimacy.

eBE is broken. eBE is a failed state. You guys really are blind. You create structures that only prop yourself up. The SC is controlled by the Elites or one side of the political thinking. Your admins is of one camp. The SC and the Elites are inconsistent with their own rules and favoritism runs rampant. There is no justice in eBE, but only factions. The powerful and the powerless.

While the rest of the world is moving on, you are stuck in the rut. You are afraid of change. Why are most non-RL Belgians and players with governmental experience are not Wardist? Why? Why are you not asking that question? Either they are moderates or Shadowist. That should tell you a clear picture that there is something fundamentally wrong with the Belgian way. The Wardist rejects change and new ideas. They are reactionary. Fear risk. Neutrality fails since instead of pointing your aggression at a rival country, that aggression is targeted against ourselves on political and philosophical grounds. Some Elites and RL Belgians mistakenly equates RL patriotism to the game. That is why you have some players resort to the image of the flag and using race/ nationality to attack the non_RL Belgians Shadowist.

In the end, I cannot force TR to return what he does not own. I cannot force him to be fair and just with the issue of the admin of this forum. All I can do is to write what I feel and to fight for what I think is just and right. I do hope that TR and his friends will have some decency to return the upgrade cost (not Ward's money, accounting sheet changed recently) and the funding that the BAF got for months which was under the false pretense (not national army.)
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3