eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our army and soldiers...

3 posters

Go down

Our army and soldiers... Empty Our army and soldiers...

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-12, 02:04

I have complained a lot today, and i have decided to make a last complaints thread...

Few months ago, we had 30 soldiers in our army, and we had daily orders and missions. The BAF was able to deal around 7-8 millions damages in a battle, providing enough damages to push at the end of some rounds and to win some mini-battles.

Today we had our most important battle for a long time, the Flanders RW ! And i have to say that i'm disapointed about our army...

If i'm right, there is not anymore mass pm thread between the soldiers, and they have not been invited to fight in the Flanders RW and to meet on IRC to coordinate their damages ! Only a shout have been made according Tecuvo... Yes, a single shout... -_-

I have not seen the BAF hitting in Flanders while we needed damages badly and it's a shame. What's the point to have an army if it's not organized ?

The FAN, the army from Venezuela, a small country wiped since 8 months, did more damages than our army for our battle and had more fighters than us... Is it normal ? :-s

We don't even know who are the BAF soldiers currently, it's like a secret list...

I have only seen Olv007 doing around 450k while we the bar was over 60% in our favor. And the day before i saw Boklevski (an old soldier, not soldier anymore) doing 2.5m damage in the useless RW of Wallonia... And today i see Xironn doing 1.5m dmg in the useless Wallonian RW too... And i saw Bacwkards for example doing 4m dmg 20min after we needed 1m dmg to win the RW (the point is not to accuse anyone)

Where are our 30 old soldiers ?
Why don't they are invited to fight eBelgium when we need it ?
Why BAF irc strike are not organized anymore ?
Why don't our most experienced and stronger soldiers don't fight smartly ?

I know it's a game, but do we play first for ourselves, or for eBelgium ?

I think we need an organized army, we need soldiers, and we need controlled damages...

And until then, all the damages/supplies/time/efforts provided by some will only be wasted...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our army and soldiers... Empty Re: Our army and soldiers...

Post by tecuvo 2012-03-12, 08:45

I must admit you're right on most points, but allow me to refute some of them too.

I'm MoD for a week now, and i have never been part of the MoD team before, so it's quite new for me. I don't want to us this as excuse, but it's just a fact.
I used the MoD newspaper, the government announcement topic, ingame shouts and pm's to all MU commanders and CP to reach as much people as possible.
I distributed 389 q6 weapons, which wasn't enough, because critically had to distribute another 200-300 q6 weapons (correct me if i'm wrong crit)

I didn't give BAF specific orders. I didn't tell them what to do.
Wanna know why?
It's quite simple, I didn't have time for it. I couldn't write the first MoD article before saturdaynoon (belgian time), while there had to be one already at thursday, or at least on friday.
2nd reason is that I didn't know that cotarius would be away, i found that out yesterdayevening.

You give examples of people that fought in useless battles, okay, but there are examples also of people that fought at the right time.
Xironn and I won the last mini-battle by pushing the bar from 49% to 60%.
I'm not going to say we were organised, not at all, but i don't think it's as bad as you say.

We do need a plan and a better organisation, but i refuse to give it all when we can be wiped out again by eNL's MPP's
tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-03-12, 22:17

Don't take me as an example because the last 2 days I was barely connected. It will be better from now Wink
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down