eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS

+9
BelgiumGeneral
p0lluxx
Viridi
Jofroi
Nohjis
tommot
MaryamQ
Requiem Domine
Fhaemita Malodorous
13 posters

Go down

FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS Empty FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-22, 11:02

Belgium is part of this?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v9-1Ef5qn629KKbReEUm2MJrCFcAkwnyckXor6_Kb28/edit?pli=1
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS Empty Re: FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-22, 11:07

Apparently yes, Fhae. Look at the treaty, the members in it.. it is obvious that it was created only for the Battle of the Alliances and as soon as the competition ends, this Union will fall apart. Rolling Eyes
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS Empty Re: FRATERNAL UNION of COUNTRIES and KINGDOMS

Post by MaryamQ 2012-08-22, 11:38

Smile What is not to like about this?
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2012-08-22, 19:08

It's all part of good old fun. Smile To be exact "All vs Plato".
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-08-22, 20:40

*Wonders if Plato will fix the alliances permanently and make the competition a monthly event to win free MPPs*
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2012-08-22, 21:39

Requiem published an article making it official although it has never been approved by congress^^.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-22, 21:50

Jofroi wrote:Requiem published an article making it official although it has never been approved by congress^^.
Some people really lack of any sense of humour Neutral
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridi 2012-08-22, 21:52

Jofroi wrote:Requiem published an article making it official although it has never been approved by congress^^.

Exactly this.
Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-22, 22:09

Viridi wrote:

Exactly this.

Do you really think that an alliance, which only purpose is to troll Plato, needs a serious, proper debate and the approval of the Congress? Excuse me, but considering how "fast" we make our opinion on joining alliances (and I mean, real ones)...
I have been asked to join, asked my gov (the members, who had been online at that time) and they said it is a good idea, since we will win and get the reward... I mean, this alliance is just for teh lulz. I see nothing wrong with it and I can not understand why you are so serious about it. We are not obliged to follow some rules, etc...

Protip: "This is the answer of the countries from whole eWorld for Plato's Battle of the Alliances contest. This union is in order to win the contest, and will be disbanded shortly after the challenge."

Last edited by Requiem Domine on 2012-08-22, 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by p0lluxx 2012-08-22, 22:14

I support Requiem Domine, It's just in order to troll, to make activity or some challenge in some eBelgium hearts. It's only for a "game", we win a reward, and certainly no consequences after this. Smile
p0lluxx
p0lluxx
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridi 2012-08-22, 22:48

Award?

Huh?
Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BelgiumGeneral 2012-08-22, 23:20

You do know what you get if you make an acronym (make it short) Razz
BelgiumGeneral
BelgiumGeneral
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-23, 00:28

Requiem Domine wrote:
Viridi wrote:

Exactly this.

Do you really think that an alliance, which only purpose is to troll Plato, needs a serious, proper debate and the approval of the Congress? Excuse me, but considering how "fast" we make our opinion on joining alliances (and I mean, real ones)...
I have been asked to join, asked my gov (the members, who had been online at that time) and they said it is a good idea, since we will win and get the reward... I mean, this alliance is just for teh lulz. I see nothing wrong with it and I can not understand why you are so serious about it. We are not obliged to follow some rules, etc...

Protip: "This is the answer of the countries from whole eWorld for Plato's Battle of the Alliances contest. This union is in order to win the contest, and will be disbanded shortly after the challenge."

you did good. I'd have done the same (except I'd also would have posted a pic of a middle finger in congress)

eBE is being it's usual legalfag again.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2012-08-23, 00:33

stop bitching around and just have fun during the contest winning against Plato Wink
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by goopypants 2012-08-23, 04:22

ibtl, in it for the lutz
goopypants
goopypants

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2012-08-23, 07:01

Just to be clear, I never said I was against it Wink. It was just a remark . (I'm pro anyway ^^).
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffie 2012-08-24, 19:58

http://blog.erepublik.com/challenge-participants-announced/

uh?
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-24, 20:34

We had to withdrawal from F.U.C.K.-U. for several reasons, cliffie. Plato announced that "Mutual Protection Pacts will be enabled between the members of the aliances participating in the contest. No law or fee will be required. Example: If countries A,B,C join Alliance X, a Mutual Protection Pact between A-B, B-C, A-C will be activated. If a Mutual Protection Pact already exists it will be extended by one month. The Mutual Protection Pacts will be auatomatically activated during the first day of the contest.", F.U.C.K.-U. started to fall apart.

The most important reason is the fact that the French are likely to attack us because they need our iron. It might happen after the elections or in the begining of the next month. Therefore we need some MPPs. In FOE we will have 11 MPPs for free (that is a bonus, given by Plato) with the members of our alliance. I chose to save us 110k. If we had stayed in F.U.C.K.-U, the French could yet attack us despite having commong MPP(yes, they would have lost 8 or 9 MPPs of their stack, but that would not matter at all). Basically, Serbia, Hungary, Poland and the Uk( Question ) are the only left major forces, which would be willing to help us if that is the case.
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffie 2012-08-24, 20:53

In which alliance is serbia?
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-24, 20:55

cliffie wrote:In which alliance is serbia?
The president of Serbia did not send the information needed to the admins, so Serbia will not take place in the contest. A lot of countries (such as Chile, Mexico, Slovakia, Moldova, Thailand) are not in their respective alliance for real, Plato informed us of the auto-MPP rule too late and the time for cooperation was quite not enough
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-24, 20:59

Requiem Domine wrote:
The president of Serbia did not send the information needed to the admins, so Serbia will not take place in the contest. A lot of countries (such as Chile, Mexico, Slovakia, Moldova, Thailand) are not in their respective alliance for real, Plato informed us of the auto-MPP rule too late and the time for cooperation was quite not enough

I was told they send a ticket to be allowed in 4FUN
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-24, 21:07

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Requiem Domine wrote:

I was told they send a ticket to be allowed in 4FUN

Have not heard of that. I doubt the admins will allow it though. It would be really dumb if they do.
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-24, 21:14

Requiem Domine wrote:Have not heard of that. I doubt the admins will allow it though. It would be really dumb if they do.

Glove also send a mail after the deadline to get moved to 4fun
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by p0lluxx 2012-08-24, 21:23

Requiem Domine wrote:Have not heard of that. I doubt the admins will allow it though. It would be really dumb if they do.

And why, we are not in 4FUN? Sad
p0lluxx
p0lluxx
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine 2012-08-24, 21:26

dOuki wrote:

And why, we are not in 4FUN? Sad
Because apparently we are not allowed to (been in talks with Spanish, Polish and Hungarian representatives and they said nothing about 4FUN). I heard of the UK staying in F.U.C.K.-U. because they were not informed as well.
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffie 2012-08-24, 21:31

Requiem Domine wrote:
Plato informed us of the auto-MPP rule too late and the time for cooperation was quite not enough

Romania was not informed too late, I suppose Evil or Very Mad
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-24, 21:52

Requiem Domine wrote:Because apparently we are not allowed to (been in talks with Spanish, Polish and Hungarian representatives and they said nothing about 4FUN). I heard of the UK staying in F.U.C.K.-U. because they were not informed as well.

4fun was a last minute thing
I was there Razz
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by p0lluxx 2012-08-24, 22:28

Requiem Domine wrote:Because apparently we are not allowed to (been in talks with Spanish, Polish and Hungarian representatives and they said nothing about 4FUN). I heard of the UK staying in F.U.C.K.-U. because they were not informed as well.

4fun was a last minute thing
I was there Razz

Why y no get eBelgium in 4FUN so ? Surprised
p0lluxx
p0lluxx
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-24, 22:32

dOuki wrote:Why y no get eBelgium in 4FUN so ? Surprised

Because I'm not a member of government, not even a citizen of eBE.
It wouldn't be my place to get eBE in the alliance without approval of the CP.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffie 2012-08-24, 22:45

But the UK?
Are they allied with France, Canada, Netherlands? What?
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffie 2012-08-26, 09:58

Serbia and the UK joined 4FUN
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2012-08-26, 15:13

And now Glove is being impeached over this (and a few other things)
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-08-26, 15:28

shadowukcs wrote:And now Glove is being impeached over this (and a few other things)

This was a wasted month, he was mostly inactive and almost all of his cabinet (maybe 2 exceptions) where also inactive.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down