eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF

+7
shadowukcs
MaryamQ
jamster737
djony
tecuvo
Jonathan Clay
Nohjis
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF Empty [HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-28, 22:27

Dear soldiers of the Belgian Armed Forces, Dear citizens,

It is with regret that High Command noted that Betafoxtrot made the decision to leave eBelgium. In accordance with BAF rules, all members have to be eBelgian citizens unless an exemption is made by the military high command. Betafoxtrot has not received permission to take another citizenship and stopped wearing the BAF uniform ingame.

By this decision we remove Betafoxtrot from the BAF and ask him to appoint tecuvo as Commander and resign from the Military Unit.

In order to ensure good functionning of the BAF, the captain of the first regiment will be appointed as the temporary leader of the BAF until a new general is appointed and the leadership of the Military Unit in game is transferred to the new commander.

Currently the captain of the first regiment is tecuvo. He will be appointed to High Command starting today, as representative of the BAF until the end of his term as captain of the first regiment. As such he will also be the one trusted with the treasury of the BAF from now on. We ask him to spend it wisely within the existing operating costs (supplies and moving costs).

for High Command,
- Nohjis & Ward de Bever
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

[HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF Empty Re: [HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF

Post by Jonathan Clay 2011-11-28, 22:29

Do you know tecuvo requested indonesian cs earlier today on IRC?
Jonathan Clay
Jonathan Clay
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

[HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF Empty Re: [HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF

Post by tecuvo 2011-11-28, 22:44

i didn't apply for indonesian cs, but i did inform about it.

but i will surely end my term as captain and stay in baf.

the reason that i was interested in foreign cs are the bonusses.
because i was thinking about buying a MU and start supplying a few people on my own, and for that bonusses are needed.
tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Clay 2011-11-28, 22:46

If you plan to stay no prob, you'll be a good general
Jonathan Clay
Jonathan Clay
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2011-11-29, 08:22

I guess it is a good thing... ty
djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-29, 08:48

Jonathan Clay wrote:If you plan to stay no prob, you'll be a good general
however HC is very one sided again Rolling Eyes
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-11-29, 09:51

How is that one-sided if Beta left eBe and removed his avatar?
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-29, 10:05

MaryamQ wrote:How is that one-sided if Beta left eBe and removed his avatar?
not beta having players who are more "sympathetic" to ward
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-11-29, 10:14

imo, Nohjis and tecuvo are both pretty neutral, but even if you don't see it that way, it was beta who left without consulting anyone and left nobody in the opposition side to take his place.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-29, 10:19

As soon as there is a new general in function (as in another MU commander) I will ask to be removed from HC and suggest a more or less neutral HC is appointed. If I didn't believe this decision was in the best interest of BAF I wouldn't have signed it.

I do believe you all want to move forward so don't see this as a personal issue. It was my conviction that BAF could no longer operate this way. For this reason an emergency decision had to be taken. The fact that tecuvo is more sympathetic to Ward may be true, but that's not very difficult. I'ld say even if we appointed jamster737, the HC would be more sympathetic to Ward. Wink
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 10:58

inb4 BAF becomes TR's private army again

marking this post so that in 1 month from now, when TR is in HQ again and we're fighting in eVenezuela again (you know, those same friends that actually where mad because we where fighting in our own war in stead of theirs) so TR can please his masters...

... I can say "told you so"
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 13:49

shadowukcs wrote:inb4 BAF becomes TR's private army again

marking this post so that in 1 month from now, when TR is in HQ again and we're fighting in eVenezuela again (you know, those same friends that actually where mad because we where fighting in our own war in stead of theirs) so TR can please his masters...

Yes shad, if you state a thing and its contrary, you will always be right...

Now on the outlook for a national army. Ideas about empty shells and so?
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-11-29, 13:56

Ward De Bever wrote:

To be fair, Ward, I was the one who mentioned empty shells, and it was because I am not a RL Belgian or a Dutch speaker, so was trying to understand the concept of "den dop".
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 14:03

MaryamQ wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:

To be fair, Ward, I was the one who mentioned empty shells, and it was because I am not a RL Belgian or a Dutch speaker, so was trying to understand the concept of "den dop".

That's a dialect/regional Flemish Dutch word to describe people on RL unemployment welfare...

I think this word misses any serious link with the concept of a national army here, where in-game activity was/is one of the main requirements.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-11-29, 14:07

Yes, shadow and several others corrected my misunderstanding of the term. I am not commenting on the use of the term, just pointing out that empty shell was my comment in attempt to get clarification of what was being said.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-29, 14:13

Nohjis wrote:I'ld say even if we appointed jamster737, the HC would be more sympathetic to Ward. Wink
even if that was the case atleast there would be someone against ward aswell as people supporting him. You need a healthy mix or nothing will get done that everyone supports
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 14:13

MaryamQ wrote:Yes, shadow and several others corrected my misunderstanding of the term. I am not commenting on the use of the term, just pointing out that empty shell was my comment in attempt to get clarification of what was being said.

Yes, we can think of the BAF MU as an empty shell now. We should go on and cut the monthly funding altogether. But at the same time, we can choose a new shell and fill it with a national army with great supplies, able to motivate our strongest players (who are left in the cold now) and providing a useful diplomatic tool for Belgium.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-11-29, 14:16

Ward De Bever wrote:
MaryamQ wrote:Yes, shadow and several others corrected my misunderstanding of the term. I am not commenting on the use of the term, just pointing out that empty shell was my comment in attempt to get clarification of what was being said.

Yes, we can think of the BAF MU as an empty shell now. We should go on and cut the monthly funding altogether. But at the same time, we can choose a new shell and fill it with a national army with great supplies, able to motivate our strongest players (who are left in the cold now) and providing a useful diplomatic tool for Belgium.

Why? So we loose even more money? If the last army failed why would the next one be any different?
Specially if you want the same people in control again.

Lets forget about the wast of money. And indeed spending the fundings of one year has nothing to do with this proposal and make our army cheaper. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 15:42

The 'last army' was a success until it was taken over in a way that proved hostile.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-29, 15:56

jamster737 wrote:
Nohjis wrote:I'ld say even if we appointed jamster737, the HC would be more sympathetic to Ward. Wink
even if that was the case atleast there would be someone against ward aswell as people supporting him. You need a healthy mix or nothing will get done that everyone supports

You don't know me at all do ya ? However, I prefer to let people the opportunity to show they're realizing something. Razz

Besides under the current setup, in a week or so, the new CP would replace Ward in HC.
- BAF General
- BTA Commander
- CP

My hope is that BAF is a good MU for people who are finished in BTA (max. strength of 1.250). These people are used to have to fight to get their supplies.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 15:58

Ward De Bever wrote:The 'last army' was a success until it was taken over in a way that proved hostile.

[HC] The removal of Betafoxtrot from BAF Hahaha7575

that's actually hilarious since it was the s*** army I've ever encountered.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 16:02

shadowukcs wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:The 'last army' was a success until it was taken over in a way that proved hostile.

No.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 16:08

Ward De Bever wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

No.

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 16:10

Yes. No. Yes. No.

Silly.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 16:15

1) It has always had s*** supplies
2) often soldiers had to wait weeks before they got supplies
3) it doesn't even require daily IRC/forum activity (which is quit frankly unthinkable in most armies)
4) you had a general who's powerhungry and turned BAF into his own private army to fight for eVenezuela
5) your supply systems have always been horribly bad
6) it took months before BAF finally accepted my "smart-travel" system (which it has abandoned now again)
7) ....

could continue on for a while like that, but cba

point is, I've lead/been in many many militaries in eWorld. You haven't been in any. I'm actually being dead serious when I say that BAF has always been the worst army I've ever seen. BAF is always leaping years behind on other militaries and has always been so costly that we never had money for other projects.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-29, 16:24

1. Supplies numbers always improved.
2. A weekly rhythm was and still is the most practical for the supply officer. Daily donations are a hell.
3. irc is unneeded as a requirement, it was also not wanted by soldiers. Better have good in-game communication.
4. if we had a powerhungry general, then it was the one who is the subject of this topic. TR only did charity with the BAF.
5. see 1.
6. smart-travel? in the end, we had a BEF allowance for food and travel. Soldiers were trusted to be smart with this money and move on request.
7. ....

The only thing needed to go ahead with this is by voting a modification of the State Budget law. Starting with cutting the current budget for the current MU and eventually replacing it with a more efficient budget for a different MU. A one-time expense would allow world-class supplies while cutting the recurrent budget to only the travel costs.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-11-29, 16:32

4. Charity? Choosing absolute domination of a countries army instead of useless profits is called charity?
Next thing we hear is that when our State would give 500 000 BEF to 2 players they are actually doing a favor to our country. lol

Please try to at least stay a bit serious.
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 16:33

1) it will always come short. Always. Simply because we are a too small country
2) I get supplies within 2 minutes of asking them, on a daily basis. The army I am in has 300 soldiers and they can do it perfectly, so why can't BAF with its 20 soldiers do it too?
3) Even the smallest child knows that IG communication in s***. This is another reason why BAF is so backwards. It takes 5 minutes to join on IRC. You don't even need to install mIRC, there is a button on this forum you must press and you automatically join the right chans. If ppl are too lazy to click 1 button then they shouldn't be allowed in. simple as that
4) lol Charity. It's actually sad that you believe that.
5) armies ward has been in: 1 - armies Shadow has been in: lost the count. Seriously, contrary to you, I actually know what I'm talking about when I say it has always had horrible supply systems.
6) yes smart travel. You may not remember that as you wheren't playing then. smart travel means a maximum of 1 or 2 travels per month. Which is perfectly possible for most armies. It's only in BAF that we have enormously high travel costs. I've seen armies with double BAF's size, taking up half their travel budget.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 16:33

aVegan wrote:4. Charity? Choosing absolute domination of a countries army instead of useless profits is called charity?
Next thing we hear is that when our State would give 500 000 BEF to 2 players they are actually doing a favor to our country. lol

Please try to at least stay a bit serious.

lol yea this

Like I said, the sad part is that Ward actually thinks he's doing charity by taking 500 k from our treasury accounts

Last edited by shadowukcs on 2011-11-29, 16:56; edited 2 times in total
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-29, 16:49

Could you please take the debate about supplies to one of the many appropriate threads ? Bang2
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-29, 23:17

To stay on topic with the subject, how do we plan to make Beta leave from BAF?

Btw, Shadow, about previous discussions were I said that Beta was destroying BAF: Told you so ! Very Happy

Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 23:30

lol he didn't

BAF was already destroyed long before he joined. He just put it out of it's misery

and if it would be really destroyed, how come Ward just appointed a new general?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-29, 23:34

shadowukcs wrote:lol he didn't

BAF was already destroyed long before he joined. He just put it out of it's misery

and if it would be really destroyed, how come Ward just appointed a new general?

Hehe, so why did you change your post Shad? What will happen in a few days that will surprise us all? What are you hiding again for eBe?
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-29, 23:36

no idea what you're talking about.

You should stay away from the pills, olv. It's f*** up your mind
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-29, 23:40

Olv007 wrote:To stay on topic with the subject, how do we plan to make Beta leave from BAF?

Btw, Shadow, about previous discussions were I said that Beta was destroying BAF: Told you so ! Very Happy

Within in game MU rules, we have no other options then to ask him to comply. I trust he doesn't want to be a considered as a thief.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-29, 23:49

shadowukcs wrote:no idea what you're talking about.

You should stay away from the pills, olv. It's f*** up your mind

Thanks Shad, now I'm 100% you're a liar. You wrote that we would be surprised in a couple of days and when I wanted to quote that it was already gone so you changed your post directly. To bad for you I have just read it before you changed it.

Now tell us, what secrets are you hiding again for eBe Shad? Beta will remove all soldiers from BAF and create a new MU in eUK or so?
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-11-29, 23:52

Jonathan Clay wrote:If you plan to stay no prob, you'll be a good general
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-29, 23:52

shadowukcs might join BAF to become the new Commander.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-29, 23:55

Nohjis wrote:shadowukcs might join BAF to become the new Commander.

Well that might indeed be one reason. Just a shame he doesn't have the guts to tell it now.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by tecuvo 2011-11-30, 01:20

you can't change the location of a MU i think

only players with belgian cs can join baf

shadow as our general?
i wouldn't say no against it, but i don't think he will do it. after all baf is the s*** mu in the eWorld (according to shadow)
tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-30, 08:08

I think y'all need pass on whatever s*** you're smoking coz it seems to be insanely good stuff.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-30, 08:55

indeed, welcoming shad as general?
that idea is even more insane then asking beta to come back Razz
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-30, 10:38

I think the problem is with the current HC the power will be back to NLSP and TR in a month
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-30, 10:47

I have no intentions to be more for the BAF then a loyal veteran in the coming period.
I have now a commitment to UKSF and as long as they don't care that I kill some frenchies with my bazooka's, I don't have the intention to end that commitment prematurely.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-30, 17:44

shadowukcs wrote:I think y'all need pass on whatever s*** you're smoking coz it seems to be insanely good stuff.

You are very untruthful as a congressmember Shad. How do you expect we could ever trust you if you continue to lie or hiding things.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-30, 17:46

you are thinking even about the remote possibility that we could trust shad?

=> I think y'all need pass on whatever s*** you're smoking coz it seems to be insanely good stuff.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-30, 17:51

NLSP wrote:you are thinking even about the remote possibility that we could trust shad?

Not really, but soon he will ask government to fund his MU so... Wink
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-30, 18:05

you mean the government's MU Razz
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-11-30, 18:22

Olv007 wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I think y'all need pass on whatever s*** you're smoking coz it seems to be insanely good stuff.

You are very untruthful as a congressmember Shad. How do you expect we could ever trust you if you continue to lie or hiding things.

"leugen voor bestwil"

besides, it wasn't 100% certain then.

Olv007 wrote:
NLSP wrote:you are thinking even about the remote possibility that we could trust shad?

Not really, but soon he will ask government to fund his MU so... Wink

au contraire, if you would read my funding plan, you'd notice we don't need funding at all (though a few 1000's of BEF for travelling expenses would be handy) or at least very minimal supply.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-30, 19:56

If you recognize this is a government MU shadow, I have no problem with funding. If you continue to claim it as your own and hide behind the ingame mechanics, I can not approve that.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next