eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unified Inventory and Money Account

+9
shadowukcs
Medrolke
Mister No Name
jamster737
Theneka
Fhaemita Malodorous
Chris Stanwick
Jofroi
ThomasRED
13 posters

Go down

Unified Inventory and Money Account  Empty Unified Inventory and Money Account

Post by ThomasRED 2011-03-14, 12:43

From Plato :

Dear citizens,

Today I am making you a gift. I am constructing in everyone's land a special new building:

Unified Inventory and Money Account  F34hme4tkeld00b00f4d

Here is an example of what you'll see when you'll be accessing this Storage Facility:

Unified Inventory and Money Account  777i4hdfhl2upulkg0ff

Let's get familiar with this amazing building and its awesome benefits Wink

Questions and Answers

INVENTORY

Q: What happens with my inventory?
A: All the products from your inventory will be moved into the new storage.

Q: Wow! So I can now store up to 1,000 items instead of just 20 items?
A: Until Day 1,250 you will actually be able to store an unlimited number of items.
But, to answer your question, after Day 1,250 a new-born citizen will indeed be able to store 1,000 items instead of just 20 items, as it can now.

Q: Will there be any capacity extensions available? Companies require huge amounts of raws.
A: It hasn't yet been reached a final form, but capacity extensions may be activated for each company.
For example, each company might increase the total storage capacity with 5,000

Q: What else will be moved into the new storage?
A: All the products and raw materials from your companies will be moved into the new storage

COMPANIES

Q: It was really hard to use the products I created. Will it now be easier?
Yes, completed goods created in the company and raws extracted in the company are directly deposited in the storage.

Q: How will companies be able to function if they do not have raw materials deposited in them?
A: Companies will now use raw materials directly from the storage.

Q: Thank you! I was loosing so much time with making sure all companies each have enough raws.
That reminds me, I was also loosing a lot of time investing currency...
A: Problem solved dear citizen, all currencies are now merged in one unified money account

Q: And what are the implications of the unified money account?
A: Companies use currency directly from the unified money account for paying salaries and Income Tax will be applied only to salaries, no more Income tax applied to Collect

MARKET LICENSES

Q: The Storage Facility also has the ability of putting offers on the Marketplace?
A: Yes, you will now directly be able to sell, even if you do not own a company.

Q: But won't I need a market license?
A: Everyone will receive one license for their citizenship country (citizenship at birth for new citizens, current citizenship for old citizens)

Q: And what can I sell with that license?
A: Well, dear citizen, market licenses have just been made awesome: a market license for country A will allow selling any raw material and any product of any quality in that country.

Q: What about the licenses for which I payed Gold?
A: You will receive a number (let's call it "X") of FREE licenses to assign to whatever countries you may think is best.
X = Total Number of Licenses Your Companies Now Have - Total Number of Companies You Now Have

Q: How much time will I have for deciding to what countries will I assign my free licenses?
A: Don't worry about that, you may even decide to keep certain free licenses available in order to use them for the countries that will be implemented in the future.

I'm still editing this post, there is so much I want to tell you!

-------------------------------------------------

http://forum.erepublik.com/showthread.php/109423-Unified-Inventory-and-Money-Account

It looks like a very interesting update !

ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unified Inventory and Money Account  Empty Re: Unified Inventory and Money Account

Post by Jofroi 2011-03-14, 13:06

Nice, now the company owner are no more taxed from their profits.

They even screwed the last possibility to make communism...
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unified Inventory and Money Account  Empty Re: Unified Inventory and Money Account

Post by Chris Stanwick 2011-03-14, 13:14

Yay, no communism!

I have my concerns about this, especially if I produce more raw materials than my inventory can hold, but this does not look like a necessarily bad change.
Chris Stanwick
Chris Stanwick
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-03-14, 13:19

They are thinking about adding like 5000 more space per company that you own so. I doubt that there will be a problem probably. Just be patient.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-03-14, 16:50

f*** up at all...

But I have a free export licence?
Anyone ideas for Food exportation? :p
Theneka
Theneka
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-03-14, 17:04

YES A GOOD CHANGE FOR ONCE piggy walk wave WhackRabbit jocolor Very Happy
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister No Name 2011-03-14, 17:33

NIIIIICCEEEEE!!!!!
Mister No Name
Mister No Name
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2011-03-14, 17:52

This is acually pritty darn epic. And I never thought I'd say that about an update.

The only problem with it is that, especially since their getting rid of orgs, I now HAVE to use up the guns I make whenever I fight, I can't choose to stockpile them for important battles like I've been doing up till now.

EDIT: also, have you seen how much iron Zimmah has on the market? F**king hell!

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-03-14, 17:55

s*** update imo. This supports the black market, ppl will evade taxes, crippling the country even further after the MM fiasco's.

Ppl need to realise that with this rule, it will be even harder to get military funding than before.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-03-14, 18:04

Medrolke wrote:This is acually pritty darn epic. And I never thought I'd say that about an update.

The only problem with it is that, especially since their getting rid of orgs, I now HAVE to use up the guns I make whenever I fight, I can't choose to stockpile them for important battles like I've been doing up till now.

EDIT: also, have you seen how much iron Zimmah has on the market? F**king hell!
he does have a hell of lot of iron i saw that D:
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-03-14, 18:09

wow that is a lot of iron
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-03-14, 20:02

Iron he will never get sold :p

I am preparing to close my grain company since I dont manage to sell my grain anymore
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Stanwick 2011-03-14, 23:13

Glenn Wauters wrote:Iron he will never get sold :p

I am preparing to close my grain company since I dont manage to sell my grain anymore

Glenn, I'd be willing to negotiate with you for your grain to support my food company. Send me a PM with your best sale offer between private parties.
Chris Stanwick
Chris Stanwick
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2011-03-14, 23:23

I've essencially closed down allready. I don't hire people anymore as I can't afford to overproduce. I'm now just letting the workers slowly drop off and selling whatever they make.

I've allready got 6k or so Iron that I'm never gonna shift with Zimmah there.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by draganw 2011-03-15, 00:12

Rise VAT immediately because black market is coming soon Very Happy and low down prices to minimum will secure export...
Nice change... very interesting
draganw
draganw
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmah 2011-03-15, 11:58

Medrolke wrote:I've essencially closed down allready. I don't hire people anymore as I can't afford to overproduce. I'm now just letting the workers slowly drop off and selling whatever they make.

I've allready got 6k or so Iron that I'm never gonna shift with Zimmah there.

i'm not even hirng employees, so i don't care if it sells or not. also, i can try to sell it in other countries, but i don't know if any country is actually buying iron atm. any idea's?

zimmah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Stanwick 2011-03-15, 13:21

Migrate a few of your companies to grain and start producing Q1, Q2, and Q5 food. Those sell.
Chris Stanwick
Chris Stanwick
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmah 2011-03-15, 13:45

Chris Stanwick wrote:Migrate a few of your companies to grain and start producing Q1, Q2, and Q5 food. Those sell.

i can't migrate them, the way i got those companies prevents it.

it wasn't possible to get more then 4 companies when i made them, so i kept buying grain companies (as you could not have 2 companies of the same type then) and convert them into iron, then repeat. so i can't convert them back, i could sell them and try to buy food and grain instead, but that might take a while too.

zimmah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-03-15, 13:48

zimmah wrote:
Chris Stanwick wrote:Migrate a few of your companies to grain and start producing Q1, Q2, and Q5 food. Those sell.

it wasn't possible to get more then 4 companies when i made them, so i kept buying grain companies (as you could not have 2 companies of the same type then) and convert them into iron, then repeat. so i can't convert them back, i could sell them and try to buy food and grain instead, but that might take a while too.

Australia. Only 1% import tax last time I checked.
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmah 2011-03-15, 18:42

Manong Rizal wrote:
zimmah wrote:

Australia. Only 1% import tax last time I checked.

good find, import taxes for australia seem to be low for nearly all products, however i am not sure about their activity with just 1000 citizens.

zimmah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down